• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity walked around in the dorm building, trying to find her room. "I wish they gave me a map. It would be much orderly." She muttered under her breath. She sighed and closed her eyes, using her clairovoyance to locate the room. "Finally." She shouted with glee once she found her dorm. She walked to the door and looked around. "I wonder who lives around me." She shrugged and walked into her own dorm.

She smiled. "oh right, he seems a parculiar character..." she muttered to herself, resting her finger to her chin. "A-anyways! Where are we going?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zpehyr walks up to Lumina and puts her (since Zephyr is currently a girl) hand within her reach, like giving her a hand*
''wanna get up? we can sit on the couch watching comedy shows and enjoying some snacks like the pocky''

*Zephyr said smiling and tilting his head a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina looked up at Zephyr, taking his (her) hand, smiling softly. "yeah...that sounds nice."

Mamoreru watched as he terrorized the city. It wasn't something she was really enjoying at the time, watching the people run away in horror. 'I wouldn't be able to do anything, even if I tried.' Mamoreru told herself, only watching the boy who was doing it all.

PixelScoreMC said:
Shit that hurts! Zero held out both of his hands, summoning a barrier of darkness around himself. Then it suddenly exploded, dispelling the whirlwind of flames. "Take this!" Clones of Zero appeared, around four of them, all holding his swords. He made three of them attack Akira, from the sides, and behind, while he started an attack at the front with what looked to be a strange orb growing in his hands.
...♅Akira observed the clones and with a single swing, Akira appeared infront of the real Zero, the rest of the clones being devoured in blue and black flames. He spoke as he glared at Zero♅...

“ Is this all you've got? ”

Boredstare_zpsbba3cba6.jpg

((( I'll be going off for a while, gonna eat and help Kenji with the shopping. )))

Ansom smiled. "Done for now." The land returned to its original color and the buildings began to reform themselvs. "Isn't chaos amazing?" He asked rhetorically. "Anyways, I had my fun. What do you want to do? Unless you want to leave, of course." He shrugged.

@Princess Ktyria

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira observed the clones and with a single swing, Akira appeared infront of the real Zero, the rest of the clones being devoured in blue and black flames. He spoke as he glared at Zero♅...
“ Is this all you've got? ”

Boredstare_zpsbba3cba6.jpg

((( I'll be going off for a while, gonna eat and help Kenji with the shopping. )))

[/QUOTE]
Zero grinned, the black orb in his hand now fully grown. "Nope. I just summoned the clones to give me that extra second." Zero drew his arm back, then slamming the black orb into Akira's test. The orb created the feeling of an entire universe resting on his chest, weighing about

two nonillion, nine hundred twenty-one octillion, nine hundred thirty-nine septillion, one hundred seventy-six sextillion, two hundred sixty-four quintillion, two hundred thirty-two quadrillion, nine hundred five trillion, three hundred forty-eight billion, two hundred twenty-three million, nine hundred forty-eight thousand, and six hundred fifty-three tons.
"If you can stay standing, I'll be legitimately impressed."

Daniel reaver]"And you mean the world to me" he said with a smile before kissing her again and smiling into it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
She kissed him passionately before biting her lip "Bedroom " she says with a grin wraping her legs around him giggling

@Daniel reaver

"How did you two become friends?" She asked, tilting her head slightly

Han stood on a rooftop, patrolling for Chris. He saw someone with a similar look, but was a false guess. He then saw the chunker car. He caught sight of his face, "That might be my target." Han said as he teleported to the top of the car. He popped his head in the window, "Oh hai!" He said cheerfully to Chris.

@Sixxx

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero grinned, the black orb in his hand now fully grown. "Nope. I just summoned the clones to give me that extra second." Zero drew his arm back, then slamming the black orb into Akira's test. The orb created the feeling of an entire universe resting on his chest, weighing about
two nonillion, nine hundred twenty-one octillion, nine hundred thirty-nine septillion, one hundred seventy-six sextillion, two hundred sixty-four quintillion, two hundred thirty-two quadrillion, nine hundred five trillion, three hundred forty-eight billion, two hundred twenty-three million, nine hundred forty-eight thousand, and six hundred fifty-three tons.
"If you can stay standing, I'll be legitimately impressed."
(But how does one weigh a universe. According to theory, it is infinitely expanding. Plus, for all we know, a universe could be weightless. Just saying)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(But how does one weigh a universe. According to theory, it is infinitely expanding. Plus, for all we know, a universe could be weightless. Just saying)
((It was a metaphore. I know the universe is always expanding, but I can't agree with a universe being weightless. I personally support dark matter, and I also believe that anything in the universe counts as the universe.))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shrugs. "I dunno." She says, sighing. "It's alot harder than it looks though, I have to focus on both of the things I am combining, what it will look like afterwards, and if it's two animals or a human and an animal I have to make sure their the same gender, otherwise weird stuff can happen." She says, shrugging.
"That sucks... Behind the goddess of creation must suck sometimes.." He looks down at his feet then looks back up at her smiling "Hey at least you made some really beautiful things. I don't think anyone can top it."

PixelScoreMC said:
((It was a metaphore. I know the universe is always expanding, but I can't agree with a universe being weightless. I personally support dark matter, and I also believe that anything in the universe counts as the universe.))
(Metaphor*. Yes, I am that guy. :P )

Mamoreru watched him as he spoke. 'What do I want to do right now?' The girl thought, confusion riddling her face. No one has ever asked such a strange question before. "Food." Was teh forst thing that popped out of her mouth. Mamoreru loved food, adored it really.

"Food, huh?" Ansom chuckled. "I just ate, but I guess I can eat some more." He scratched his head. "My sister makes the best pasta, but I hate her soo...." He began to tap his chin. "We can get pizza, or sandwiches, or chicken, or beef, or ice cream, or cake, or pie.." His mouth began to water as he continued to list various foods.

Roman said:
Han stood on a rooftop, patrolling for Chris. He saw someone with a similar look, but was a false guess. He then saw the chunker car. He caught sight of his face, "That might be my target." Han said as he teleported to the top of the car. He popped his head in the window, "Oh hai!" He said cheerfully to Chris.
@Sixxx
Chris swerved "HOLY SHIT!" he fixed his driving and sped up " what ? come to avenge the dead bitch" he smiled when he thought of dylan being dead and grinned

@Roman

Mamoreru seemed to be really excited to find somebody as enthusiastic about food as her. "And lollipop, cheesecake, cake in general, candy..." The girl smiled happily. "Anything's good for me." Mamoreru said, almost literally jumping wit joy. This was the most words she's said in awhile and she didn't even realize it.

Moriko frowned, her flowers turning blue,"oh, im sorry for asking..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back