• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han sighed, "I did make it in time. To me thats all that metters is your safe." Han softly hugged Dylan trying to avoid causing any pain. "Now you finished resting. I have to go find someone. Someone who's gonna pay." He said before he walked out. "I'll be back, Dylan." Han said closing the door. "Time to find Chris." He said running off.

@Sixxx

Metaphysics said:
(Where Haiiro at?)
(Waiting for Akira at the front gate of the school.)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok!!" Thana said happily as she began to pull watcher and shade twoards the restaurant while giggling the hole time

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles, he was glad to have at least one friend, it was a nice change of pace.

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Who wouldn't think this is cool?!?" He looks at Elizabeth "This is too beautiful to even think it's ugly..."
Elizabeth shrugs. "I dunno." She says, sighing. "It's alot harder than it looks though, I have to focus on both of the things I am combining, what it will look like afterwards, and if it's two animals or a human and an animal I have to make sure their the same gender, otherwise weird stuff can happen." She says, shrugging.

Roman said:
Han sighed, "I did make it in time. To me thats all that metters is your safe." Han softly hugged Dylan trying to avoid causing any pain. "Now you finished resting. I have to go find someone. Someone who's gonna pay." He said before he walked out. "I'll be back, Dylan." Han said closing the door. "Time to find Chris." He said running off.
@Sixxx
(ok im home , i had photoshoot today , it was a very long day for a 3 month old and a 2 year old)

Dylan fell asleep with a smile

Chris bought a chunker car at a shade-y dealer and kept driving away listening to a radio to make sure they hadnt openly broadcasted him missing yet

@Roman

Daniel smiled at blue and put his arms around her "I love you too" he said as he held blue And kissed her cheek softly. He was happy that nothing happened to her while she was out but then again she was with han. He though as he held blue close

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked back at her hands, slightly blushing, eating the last bit of the pocky Zephyr gave her.

[/QUOTE]
*Zpehyr walks up to Lumina and puts her (since Zephyr is currently a girl) hand within her reach, like giving her a hand*

''wanna get up? we can sit on the couch watching comedy shows and enjoying some snacks like the pocky''

*Zephyr said smiling and tilting his head a bit*

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, as the flame appearing on Zero burned out, disappearing. What looked like spots of void were on Zero where the flame was. When Akira went to slash Zero, his body parted once more, allowing the blades to move through him and out, without harming him. "Chinese torture methods? Oh come on, those are SO 1800's." Zero laughed, as he took into account his little speech, You are using your power to touch them, therefore you are directly touching my fire. Well that's great... Look's like I have a challenge on my hands. Zero took a different approach this time, testing the waters. He summoned two swords of darkness, seeming to be made of void. He slashed at Akira, avoiding the flame on his body.
...♅Akira blocked the swords of darkness with his swords, ♅...

“ Theses only take solid form when I want them to. However, my flameberges' point isn't just a sword set. ”

...♅Akira suddenly made the hot black flame and cold yellow flame interact, making the temperature differences change the air pressure, creating a gigantic whirlwind of scorching heat around Zero. He then spoke as he began manipulating the heat, manifested black fire. The black fire swirled around Zero along with the whirlwind♅...

Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled at blue and put his arms around her "I love you too" he said as he held blue And kissed her cheek softly. He was happy that nothing happened to her while she was out but then again she was with han. He though as he held blue close [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue smiled kissing him again " you mean the world to me and i what want you to know " she smiled at him "amazing"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blocked the swords of darkness with his swords, ♅...
“ Theses only take solid form when I want them to. However, my flameberges' point isn't just a sword set. ”

...♅Akira suddenly made the hot black flame and cold yellow flame interact, making the temperature differences change the air pressure, creating a gigantic whirlwind of scorching heat around Zero. He then spoke as he began manipulating the heat, manifested black fire. The black fire swirled around Zero along with the whirlwind♅...

[/QUOTE]
Shit that hurts! Zero held out both of his hands, summoning a barrier of darkness around himself. Then it suddenly exploded, dispelling the whirlwind of flames. "Take this!" Clones of Zero appeared, around four of them, all holding his swords. He made three of them attack Akira, from the sides, and behind, while he started an attack at the front with what looked to be a strange orb growing in his hands.

((Okay thanks <3))

"Your new clothes are really cute" moriko smiled as she walked alongside thana.

"Oh and thanks for letting me join you!" She chimed as she fixed her hair away from her face a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back