• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamoreru looked at the portal intruiged. 'Interesting.' She thought, looking at the dupicate of Han but with purple eyes. "Hello.. squire?" Mamoreru asks, not very sure what to call the minion. "Chaos fun?" The girl asks.

"I couldn't stay gone to long. The nurse told you started to cry when I left. So I came back." He said lying about what the nurse called him about. "And yes when we go to my parents I'll be going too. I'll make sure we got the whole place to ourselves. They plan on going on a vacation so yeah." Han said smiling. "Blue you stay here and help Dylan. I'm gonna talk to the guards." He said opening the door a bit. "Hey you two..." Han conversated with the two for a while before coming back in. "Everything ok in here now?" Han asked hoping to see Dylan a little lively again.

@Sixxx

Ansom nodded. "Exactly. Han, go cause some trouble in that parallel universe, please." Han nodded and disappeared. "Chaos is multiversal. It empowers me even if it happens in a different dimension." He smiled. "Now, some things that I do may sometimes be portrayed as cruel. If you want to leave, now is your chance." He warned.

"Nothing to do." Mamoreru said, stating the main reason why she hasn't left already. "Continue." Mamoreru said, wanting to see what this cruelness could lead to. The girl didn't get startled much anymore, she's seen some terrible things in her life- how bad could this be? If it was to bad, she can just walk away.

Ansom shrugged. "Fine. Suit yourself." He waved his hand, creating a tornado in the city. Building were ripped from the ground and flung around. The atoms holding materials together began to destabilize, completely obliterating some of the buildings. "I am through warming up. Would you like to contribute before I really start to have fun?" He asked.

Blue did as the nurse advised and simply took some of the pain away for her but left some so she didnt move and hurt her self further , her eyes looked better and the burises went away but thats it dylan looked at him and she light up a bit , blue smiled and got up " imma go ,she will be ok if you need any more just call "

blue walked out and walked to the school and passed ...Han stoping dead in her tracks "h-han?

@AsongOfIceandFire

Dylan smiled as blue left taking Han's hand he looked odd to her " sweet heart ... you look odd...im ok..."she sighed"how bad was it?" she spoke softly rubbing her tumb on the back of his hand

@Roman

Mamoreru watched the tornado. "Cool..." She muttered amused. "I protect." She explained. The only power that she had the could be even slightly harmful would be the blindness and deafness, but she'd only use it if she had to. Mamoreru found the boys definition of fun to be quite odd but she decided not to comment on it. He appeared to be quite fond of distrution and she wasn't there to tease.

(I need to go. Night. Sorry for having to leave though.)

Han blinked, "What do you mean I look odd?" Han asked. He has been letting his hair grow longer, he also has been kinda loose on showering. He sniffed his arm and almost died. "How bad was what?"

@Sixxx

Han turned towards the sound of the voice, his eyes a deep purple. "I'm sorry, who are you?" He asked, tilting his head. "I have orders to cause trouble, and that is exactly what I am going to do." A sword materialized in his hand mad of pure shadows.

Ansom shrugged. "Suit yourself." A ball of purple energy appeared on his palm. It began to grow larger until it was the size of a large satellite. "Chaos Imprint." He muttered before closing his hand, imploding the ball of chaos. The ground beneath his feet turned a deep purple and began to spread. Purple tendrils rose from the ground and began to attack any fleeing citizens.

"Nevermind... wrong person"away her heart sank a little , he had daniel and loved him but Han was odd for her but thats not Han , not anymore

@AsongOfIceandFire

"You look like over pulled taffy. how bad was i ? i blacked out when you cut me down nd then i remeber choking and looking at the sky and then i woke up to some one yelling , sounded like ear , what happen Han?"

@Roman

(getting tired , will try to stay awake guys and a few more replies in)

Han laughed. "Wait, I remember you. Blue, isn't it." A flash of recognization appeared on his face, his eyes turning back to the normal yellow, but it quickly disappeared. "No, I can't know you. I'm not supposed to. Ansom said recognization was a weakness. No remorse." He mumbled to himself.

blue smiled "good bye han"and she walk again , thats all she had been wanting lately was to say goodbye to her friend

@AsongOfIceandFire

Han sighed, "I feel like over pulled taffy too. I haven't got any rest. But anyways, when you blacked out and I left. My cousin Roman came and got you. I-I-I saved Chris from death..." he said ashamed of himself. "I didn't want to tell you but its okay now the cops have him. Your parents are dead....Madison.....Madison helped me help you....but she....she..." he just stopped talking and looked at Dylan.

@Sixxx

Han frowned. "Damn her. I promised Ansom I would follow his orders so I can live again, but..." He shook his head. "No." He turned around and walked away.

Serenity stood up from her kneeling position. She had been studying flowers when a major energy level of disorder hit her head. "GAH!" She clutched at her head. "Fuck you, Ansom." She said through gritted teeth before composing herself. "Wait, I didn't mean that." She said, looking up at the sky.

"shes been wanting to for year now Han , shes better off now than before , she was going down the drain" she scooched over in the bed wincing alot "come lay with me and lets go to sleep

@Roman

(nigh ill reply in the morning , tagg me in da stuff @Roman)

Han remained still, "You need the room on that bed more than I do." He kissed Dylan's forehead goodnight. "Love you. And sleep well." He said sitting in a chair to watch over her.

(( My last post tonight also. @Sixxx ))

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina takes it, biting off the end. Her eyes widen, smiling at Zephyr. She's almost like a child with her enthusiasm about the snack.

[/QUOTE]
''you like it?''

*Zephyr said smiling as he tilted his head a bit*

Roman said:
Han remained still, "You need the room on that bed more than I do." He kissed Dylan's forehead goodnight. "Love you. And sleep well." He said sitting in a chair to watch over her.
(( My last post tonight also. @Sixxx ))
Dylan huffed but fell asleep nurses buslted in and out silently so that the two could sleep .smiling when they saw Han still there theycovered him with a balnket and adjusted the one on dylan dylan woke up from a nightmare in the early morning the sun was just peeking through the sky . her heart hate monitor beeped loud and rapidly untill she woke

@Roman

Slaxt said:
He looks at his wings "Woah.. That's pretty cool..." Clover looks back at Elizabeth "This realm is ... Awesome!!" He smiles and jumps up, fist in the air.
Elizabeth smiles. "I'm glad you think it's cool." She says.

Daniel reaver]Thana had pulled shade over to watcher then grabed his hand "so watcher where are we going" she said in her inocent little voice as she smiled at both of then [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL] @shyland
The Watcher frowns. "Hmm....Give me a second...." He says closing his eyes again. "About two blocks away there is a good restaurant, let's go there."

PixelScoreMC said:
"You ask me of why I threaten your family... You're the one who killed me and my brother. I just came back to return the favor, nothing special." Zero grinned, as he noticed Akira removing shadows from himself. He's finally getting a little cautious around me, about fuckin' time. Zero held out his palm, emitting a transparent black sphere making the sky dark, and giving very large shadows to nearby objects. Akira's flames had very large shadows, stretching about 15 feet long.
...♅Akira continued to walk towards Zero, as he neared, the flames grew more wild, as if in anticipation of Zero's blood. Akira soon spoke as he pointed the tips of both the flameberges at Zero♅...

“ Prepare for death, Soulis.. ”

tumblr_nj0hf1kIlt1rtfqu0o5_400_zpsyjcw8e4h.gif

"Ok!!" Thana said happily as she began to pull watcher and shade twoards the restaurant while giggling the hole time

@AriaTheWatcher @shyland

Daniel had eventually woken and had read the note blue had left for him so he sat there around the house waiting for blue to get home while thinking of the horrible visions that he had

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles. "I'm glad you think it's cool." She says.
Clover smiles "Who wouldn't think this is cool?!?" He looks at Elizabeth "This is too beautiful to even think it's ugly..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back