• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ansom sat down on the nearest bench. He pulled out a book about space and began to read. After a few moments, the book turned to ash. "I almost forgot. I hate books." He laughed to himself and propped one leg over the other.

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Yes please...))

[/QUOTE]
or lucy or adam or zoey lol my less successful charectersXD)

Mamoreru basically abandoned the people that let her tag along with them. It was interesting. The girl that was excited to go clothes shopping reminded her of a person she knew- the first person shemet in fract, Thanos was his name. Or Grim. he already forgot what she decided on calling him. 'Oh well.' She thought, shrugging it off as she made it to the courtyard. She yawned and sat down on a bench, completely unaware of Ansom who wa right next to her.

@AsongOfIceandFire

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom sat down on the nearest bench. He pulled out a book about space and began to read. After a few moments, the book turned to ash. "I almost forgot. I hate books." He laughed to himself and propped one leg over the other.
gahhh i dont like this character i like han and all his sub characters they were much more fun))

Ansom glanced over at the girl who had just seated herself on the same bench. He raised an eyebrow. "You know, most people usually stray away from me. I don't get many visitors." He chuckled. On any other day, he would've sent anyone who came near him to Limbo, but he was in a good mood at the moment.

Sixxx said:
gahhh i dont like this character i like han and all his sub characters they were much more fun))
(You never really interact with Ansom. I have never gotten a chance to show what he is really like.)

(( I see. But I didn't expect it to be this good. I expected something nice but this is great so far. I also need that nurse to notify Han about Chris ))

Han ran over to Blue and Daniel's place. "Guys!! Are you home?!" Han knocked loudly. "Anyone?!" He yelled loudly. He waited for a few minutes.

@AsongOfIceandFire @Princess Ktyria

(( Han was actually a fun character for me to make and I'm glad you like him. I also added a few changes to him on how he sees things ever since meeting Dylan, Daniel, and Blue. Its all in his CS. ))

Mamoreru looked over at him. "Unfortunate." She said , noticing how lively he was. 'Refreshing.' Mamoreru thought. The girl then seemed slightly confused. Why did she sit down in the first place? 'Maybe I subconciously noticed him and wanted to talk to someone?' Mamoreru thought, trying to com eup with some sort of logical explination.

Do you mind linking me to his CS? I can't find it.))

@AsongOfIceandFire

blue woke up and padded to the door closing it behind her so Daniel could sleep"what up? Daniel needs his sleep right now , what can i help you with " she said looking up at him half awake right then her hear his phone go off , the nurse from the hospital calling to inform him that Chris escaped and gone missing and that they had guards at Dylans door

@Roman

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You gotta put up with it for awhile. Ansom has trust issues. If you got to know him, you would know why.)
ill remeber that next time lucy is being....lucy xD ))

Han sighed, "Hold on a second." Han said to answer his phone. "Yeah, okay, sure thing. " Han balled hia fist up. "I almost lost Dylan, and she's in danger right as we speak." Han said to Blue. "She's in the hospital but I need your help."

@Sixxx

Roman said:
(( Han was actually a fun character for me to make and I'm glad you like him. I also added a few changes to him on how he sees things ever since meeting Dylan, Daniel, and Blue. Its all in his CS. ))
i was actually talking about Asong's Han ,he had a weird thing going with blue and like 10 other girls ,Ansom killed him

BUT i do like your Han hes very interesting to watch , i put alot of myself in these characters personality's Blue is my caring side dylan is idk what side but shes definatly spunky and lucy is my party side thy wild girl)

Roman said:
(I think she meant my Han character btw)

Sixxx said:
i was actually talking about Asong's Han ,he had a weird thing going with blue and like 10 other girls ,Ansom killed him
BUT i do like your Han hes very interesting to watch , i put alot of myself in these characters personality's Blue is my caring side dylan is idk what side but shes definatly spunky and lucy is my party side thy wild girl)
(It was only like four girls. Don't exaggerate it.)

Blue nodded and went inside leaving a note and grabing her jacket slipping on shoes and a comb to brush out the bed head " ok tell me everything in detail now "she said walking with him

@Roman

((omgersh ima try to catch up and get back into the rp))

Caden silently watched the people attempt to play his trumpet and smiled. At least I know It will be used. As Himeragi appeared and threw it into a lava lake Caden emitted a low growl What the hell does she have against me still? First she totally ignores me and throws the one thing left of my normal life in lava! Like what the F*ck?! Caden put his hands to his mouth and whistled. The trumpet immediately materialized in his other hand. About time I found out. Caden teleported in front of Himeragi holding the trumpet up to her. "Can you just tell me what your beef is with me? I died and spent over 200 years in hell and when I come back I make small talk with Kuroh and then you completely ignore me and then attempt to destroy my trumpet!??"

Mamoreru listened to his words. "Chaotic.." The girl repeated back quietly. "But I like seeing..." She muttered, taking what he just said way to seriously. Mamoreru peered at him curiously. Why does he not like seeing? If you can't see, you don't know what you're eating! Mamoreru suddenly got slightly nervous and pulled out two lolipops, handing one to Ansom and eating one for herself, to help calm her nerves.

Han started walking, "Well, it all started when we met her family...". Han finished the story about right when they walked in front of the hospital. "And thats what happened." Han said walking through the automatic doors. "The guards might not let us in..." he said. Han grabbed Blue's arm and teleported into Dylan's hospital room. "There she is." He said sitting in the nearest chair.

@Sixxx

Ansom took the lolipop. "Huh? Someone actually handed me someting that isn't poison." He looked at the girl. "It isn't poison, right? If it is, that is the fastest time someone has wanted to kill me." He put the lollipop in his mouth regardless. "Eh, at least it tastes good." He smiled. "I'm Ansom, by the way." He said as he bit the lollipop.

Mamoreru shook her head when he mentioned poison. "None." The girl explained. "Mamoreru." She said. The guy seemed fairly calm about not seeing, atleast she hanged his mind. "Truce?" Mamoreru asks, pointing to the lolipop. For some odd reason, Mamoreru always asks that when she handv omeone a lolipop or food of some sort.

Ansom frowned. "Sure, truce." He chuckled. This girl seemed interesting enough, but Ansom had enough experience to know that first impressions don't mean anything. "Anyways. I am bored, so I am going to go see how much troule I can get into. You are welcome to join me, but I am not forcing you." He stood up and began to walk away.

Mamoreru stared at him as he started to walk off. "Trouble..." The girl muttered, following behind him. A few feet away, but close in her opinion. "What kind?" Mamoreru asks, saying more words that she has to most.

Blue sat in another chair , the nurse finished wipeiing tears from dylans face "good she started crying because you left "

dylan looked over and relaxed when she saw han "if we go to you parents will you stay too" she said looking at him with big eyes

the nurse smiled , a relaxing get way is what you need , you will be cheaking out tommarow if nothings wrong but you will be bed ridden for while .... my brother is like you guys so i can sign up to be your nurse to check in because you will need a nurse cheak up every few days to make sure your not infected ... i wouldnt advise healing the big stuff with this and that most of it , take the pain from her , maybe slowly heal the big stuff but seriously guys nothing huge" she nodded and left

Dylan looked at blue " so you will be my morphine for a while " she croaked and looked at Han her eyes full of love

@Roman

Ansom smiled. "I have no idea. That's the beauty of what I do. I don't even know what is going to happen until the spur of the moment." He snapped his fingers, casuing a portal to open. A male walked out of it, the vortex closing behind him. This man was Han Alister, but with purple eyes. "This is my new squire." Ansom said to Mamoreru. "He'll help me cause some chaos."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back