• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" well that a great trick " he said with a smirk " but you still left her dying on a cliff " he pulled a gun out and put it to Han's head "now imma shoot you and the cool thing? she gonna die knowing you were there and i bet her last thought will be ' why didnt her save me'"

Dyaln lay on her back lookingup at the sky as she choked on her blood her vison blurred and she used her power to make the sky the same as the night her andHan watched the sunset a few tears ran down her cheek and she closed her eyes waiting for her heart to stop

@Roman

Roman came and picked up Dylan. "Don't ask just know I'm here to help you." He said picking her up. "Hospital we go." Roman helped Dylan into his car and drove to the nearest hospital. This asshole owes me big time! He thought as he pulled into the hospital yelling for help

@Sixxx

Slaxt said:
Clover a bit surprised by the sudden change in location. "Woah...." He says while looking around him "This place is beautiful... Did you make this?"
Elizabeth nods. "This is my realm, I control everything here." She says as a dove flies over to her, landing in a nearby tree. "Now to show you a cool trick." She says, snapping her fingers. The dove disappears and suddenly Clover grows a pair of dove like wings.

Blue hugged him pulling his head into her lap combing her fingers through his hair trying to comfort him" what did he make you see Daniel?" she said her voice filling with concern

@Daniel reaver

Han laughed, "I'm not stupid." Han punched him in the face forcing the car to swerve. As the car turned forcefully Han grabbed Dylan's brother shirt collar dragging him to safety. Han brought 'Chris' with him to meet Roman at the hospital.

@Sixxx

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, the flames slowing down more and more as they approached Zero, then slowly coming to a stop in front of him. "As your element is flame, mine is darkness. I am the one who created it, therefore you are on an uneven playing field." The black flame then suddenly imploded, disappearing.

...♅Akira smirked as his coat of black flames vanished. He spoke♅...

“ You're correct. Fighting in darkness and at range is pointless. So instead.. ”

...♅A large yellow flame manifested in Akira's left hand in the form of a sword, a black and blue flame forming in his right. He then spoke as his left sleeve disintegrated♅...

“ Say hello to the dichromatic twin flameberges, Mammon. I will be the lone flame cutting through the darkness. ”

Ogami-Two-Flame-Mammon-code-breaker-28145303-900-654_zps4a5f722b.jpg

Ansom stopped in front of a sandwich place. He sighed. "Guess I got to buy my own lunch." Ansom should've expected it. Most people said things to him, but they never act upon those words. He sat down at a table and picked up a menu.

"You suddenly said that it wasn't working out and that you were taking the baby and leaving and that I wasn't even a good screw" daniel said softly as he layed on blues lap and gripped the sheets

@Sixxx

Thana got up and looked from shade to watcher with a happy smile "can he go get some food know watcher?" She asked politely as she ran over to him and looked up at him

Dylan screamed when he picked her up it hurt that hurts she screamed into who evers minds were close . she fell asleep in the car her heart stopped

They didnt get past the emergency room waiting area and Dylan was on a gurney with defibrillators on her chest when Han walked in "CLEAR!" her heart didnt start and they got ready to charge them again , trying one last time to get her heart started again

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah, here''
*Zephyr takes out another pocky from the pack and gives it to Lumina smiling*

[/QUOTE]
Lumina takes it, biting off the end. Her eyes widen, smiling at Zephyr. She's almost like a child with her enthusiasm about the snack.

"Yay!!" She said as she ran over to shade and grabed her hand "come on mama watcher said he'd take us to a nice fancy place" she said before she looked around "where's moriko and that other girl?"

Blue smiled a bit " well im staying here . you cant get rid of me if you tired ....i dont know about the baby part.... but the last part.." she leaned down and kissed his cheek " definatly not true " she hugged him "I love you Daniel ,so so much"

@Daniel reaver

Daniel hugged blue back as more tears streamed from his eyes "I love you too blue I love you too" he wispered as he held blues head with one hand while hoping his mind doesn't get nested again

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "This is my realm, I control everything here." She says as a dove flies over to her, landing in a nearby tree. "Now to show you a cool trick." She says, snapping her fingers. The dove disappears and suddenly Clover grows a pair of dove like wings.
He looks at his wings "Woah.. That's pretty cool..." Clover looks back at Elizabeth "This realm is ... Awesome!!" He smiles and jumps up, fist in the air.

(here ill cut you a deal since the blurry man takes over Daniels mind at times , i feel as if when it comes to the visions you should control bsome of blues)

Blue hugged him tight and kissed him combing her fingers through his hair she softly smiled and began to sing Blue Moon to sooth him , she had a lovely voice , not amazing but it was calming and soothing

@Daniel reaver

Han burst through the hospital doors with Dylan's brother in head knocked out. "Roman! Where is she?!" Han yelled to Roman. Roman remained quiet. "You bastard! Speak!" Han yelled again .Roman slapped Han across the face. "She's in the ER." He said. Han started to tear up, "I failed..."

(( Roman is so damn cold hearted:

200_s.gif

Han is so:

ichigo_crying__vector_2_by_thi_hoai-d32sezu.png
))

@Sixxx

(You mean when blue has the visions I control some of them?)

Daniel layed there as blue sang while the tears slowly stoped and he sat up and kissed her cheek while she was singing then layed his head on her shoulder

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back