• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han looked at the butler, "Thank you, sir. If you ever need any help for anything call me." He told the butler. Han ran out the house fast as possible he took one of the family's cars and drove to the cabin quickly as possible.

------ ABOUT 5 MINS LATER ------

Han made it to the cabin quickly running. He heard gun shots and ran to their location. Thats when he seen Dylan hanging upside down from a tree. He turned and saw hrr brother. Han quickly ran to Dylan and cut the rope catching her as she fell. "I'll be right back." Han said jumping back to the cliff. "Hey you!" Han yelled to Chris.

@Sixxx

(( I'm typing books now. *facepalms* ))

"That will be $53" she said to watcher as she looked back down at thana with a smile "usually all that would have cost you over $200 so I guess you guys got lucky" she said as she put the clothes in a bag and handed them to thana

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"Yeah....we could... wait we have video games here??"

[/QUOTE]
''yeah, we have horror games, shooting games, MMORPG games...''

''or we could watch a scary movie or a comedy show''

''or play pocky ki- i-i mean...aigo...''

*Ciella then blushes*

''hahaha what?''

''nothing...i was about to say eat a god''

''okay~''

Ansom woke up from his nap on the roof. He yanwed and stood up, realizing how dirty his clothes were. "Damn, I realy need a change." He snaped his fingers and a purple aura surrounded him. Once it vanished, Ansom's clothes were replaced with a fully purple suit. He had a fuschia ie and a purple rose pinned to his shirt. "Much better." He chuckled.

"Um...

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yeah, we have horror games, shooting games, MMORPG games...''
''or we could watch a scary movie or a comedy show''

''or play pocky ki- i-i mean...aigo...''

*Ciella then blushes*

''hahaha what?''

''nothing...i was about to say eat a god''

''okay~''

[/QUOTE]
"...um...what's pocky?" Lumina blushes a bit asking the question

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"Um...
"...um...what's pocky?" Lumina blushes a bit asking the question

[/QUOTE]
''oh...''

*Zephyr takes out a small red box thats labeled 'Pocky'*

''its a japanese snack...its really just a cracker stick with chocolate covered on it''

images

Dylan layed on the ground passed out and bleeding , a few bullets hit her before Han had gotten there in her stomach and leg and hip other grazed her and when he saw Han he did his best to almost empty the clip into her "DAMN IT!" he yelled when none were fatal wounds " well at best the bitch will bleed out he aimed again and shot at her head missing by an inch he checkeed the chamber and tossed the empty gun and walked away " chase me , im already a wee bit far away but if you do you know it will die that many wounds better sit her up , she choking on her blood" he ran to his car and sped away

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "Yeah, but now I'm bored again... Wanna see something cool?" She asks, coming up with an idea.
"Sure?..." He says a bit surprised because it was so sudden. He thinks to himself "Hopefully it's not something dangerous..."

Daniel reaver]"That will be $53" she said to watcher as she looked back down at thana with a smile "usually all that would have cost you over $200 so I guess you guys got lucky" she said as she put the clothes in a bag and handed them to thana [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher smiles, pulling out five ten dollar bills and 3 ones. "Here you go, fifty three bucks exact." He says, handing it to the worker.

Han teleported in the passenger seat of the car. "If I seen it I can be there in a instant." Han smiled. "So where we going?" He looked at Dylan's brother mocking him.

@Sixxx

The blurry man crept back in and made him see -

Blue sighed " look this wont work out im leaving and taking the baby with me , you werent even a good screw and you knocked me up?! " blue got up out of the bed pushing him away and packing her things

he pulled out of Daniels mind and blue (real blue) sat there with a worried look

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Han teleported in the passenger seat of the car. "If I seen it I can be there in a instant." Han smiled. "So where we going?" He looked at Dylan's brother mocking him.
@Sixxx
(That moment when you leave your girlfriend while she is bleeding out. Genius)

Slaxt said:
"Sure?..." He says a bit surprised because it was so sudden. He thinks to himself "Hopefully it's not something dangerous..."
Elizabeth smiles, snapping her fingers as her and Clover appear in her realm, in the middle of a huge, beautiful forest.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looks at the food like it's the best thing in the world. She had never seen anything like it.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr takes out a pocky out from the pack and puts one end in my mouth and places hand near the opening of the pack like hes gonna pick out another one*

''want one?''

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(That moment when you leave your girlfriend while she is bleeding out. Genius)
(( Ah I have someone to help with that. ( ;) ) ))

Daniel had fallen for the trick again he looked at blue as if when those words came out of her mouth all life had left him and he was ready to die as he layed there and silently cried with a dead expresion on his face as she packed.

Then he came back out and looked down at blue with an expresion of pure heart break for a second then he cried more and held blue tightly

@Sixxx

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, snapping her fingers as her and Clover appear in her realm, in the middle of a huge, beautiful forest.
Clover a bit surprised by the sudden change in location. "Woah...." He says while looking around him "This place is beautiful... Did you make this?"

"a white summer dress with a hat, a black skirt with a grey long slevee sweater and this red dress" thana said with joy as she looked at her new clothes

Ansom jumped down from the roof, landing gracefully on the ground. He stretched. "Alright. I feel so much better." He laughed and walked to the city. He laughed because as he walked, any tech in range would disrupt, cauing people to cry out in dismay once their calls were lost. "Earthlings and their gadgets." He mumbled.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looks at him, eyes nearly sparkling. "...can I really?"

[/QUOTE]
''yeah, here''

*Zephyr takes out another pocky from the pack and gives it to Lumina smiling*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back