• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel held blue close and kissed her four head softly while rubbing her back with one hand and holding her head to his chest with the other

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Madison shugs " so kill me , im not helping , i know you know the story of Chris dragging her behind the car ,well guess who tied the ropes"

The mother who when you actually was a drugged up god fearing woman "no sir, i spawned a demon i shall not help it"

Her father looked at him , his face bandaged looked at Han and smirked holding up his phone " leave us out of it boy or i and every soul on these extensive lands will call Chris and you wont have the chance to be her monster in shining armor "

@Roman

Han scowled Dylan's family, "Fuck this." He slit both the dad and mothers neck. "Madison is it?" Han said laughing in a scary way pushed his hair out of his face. "If you help me. I'll repay you however you want. Now this is a chance to redeem yourself. If you deny it I'll kill you." Han said looking her in her eyes.

@Sixxx

Daniel reaver]Thana was running around the store trying on clothes after clothes "what do you think watcher" she asked as she came up to him in a cute white summer dress with a hat [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10407-ariathewatcher/ said:
@AriaTheWatcher[/URL]
The Watcher shrugs. "My opinion doesn't matter on this, if you like it I'll buy it for you."

"Yay" she shouted as she hugged watcher and ran back to try some thing els on eventualy deciding on the white summer dress, a back skirt with a grey sweater and knee high socks, and a red dress @AriaTheWatcher

Blue fell asleep when a few hours later the blurry man whispered in his mind who is to say that shes really there ? and invaded his mind making Daniel thing He woke up and blue wasnt there but he blood was , it covered the bed and was even on Daniels cloths the trail lead out to the hall and out the door and in the middle of the court yard her limbs hung from a tree the tree they met in and her ear hung low with a post-it the read 'your too late ' for an added bonus he hung her head as well he pulled out oh is mind when he felt him squirm nd woke him up to see blue still sleeping there. the blurry man was never in the room but i felt oddly chilly

@Daniel reaver

(starting to think id be good in the horror industry lol)

Daniel had fallen for the mind trick and followed the blood in his sleep until he got the the tree and stares at it in horror as he fell to his knees and screamed with sadness up to the sky then woke up breathing heavily and quickly looking to see if blue was alright after that he held onto blue tighter and silently cried

@Sixxx

(( I'm like a Deadpool remake. Just with more.... whatever added. I'm a good guy who kills people I'm so neutral!! ))

Slaxt said:
"Just a nightmare... No it was worse then that..." He stops hugging her and readjust to sit in a comfy position. "Tell me... I'm worried."
Elizabeth shakes her head. "I'm not going to tell you what it was about."

"Watcher I've got them" she said happily as she ran up to him with the clothes in her hands as a worker at the store followed her "she's so sweet" the girl says to watcher while smiling down at thana "you have one adorable daughter" the woman said to watcher happily

@AriaTheWatcher

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "I'm not going to tell you what it was about."
Clover frowns "Ok... If you want to talk about it I'm here." He looks up and smiles at Elizabeth "I'll help you with anything!"

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns "Ok... If you want to talk about it I'm here." He looks up and smiles at Elizabeth "I'll help you with anything!"
Elizabeth sighs. "If you help just anyone eventually someone will take advantage of you." She says, seeming a bit bored again.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, holding his forehead. "You really are stupid." The 'flames' covering Zero turned back to blue, the particles fading away. "It's not fire. It just manifested in a physical form, that looks like fire. Trying to explain the science behind it would make your head spin a full 360." Zero then added, "Also, I'm surprised... you don't remember. I was once a good friend of yours... along with Alphos." Zero gave a wicked grin, finishing "Don't you remember Akira? You killed him... Your best friend. Does Alphos ring a bell? and then... You killed my old self. Soulis."
...♅Akira listened, unimpressed as Zero spoke about their history. He soon spoke♅...

“ Shut your mouth. He had to die, he was losing his mind, as were you. I believe it's time for you to face the full force of my flames.. Belphegor of the dark.. ”

...Akira suddenly manifested black flames which covered him like a cloak. He swung his hand through the air as the black flames began firing in short, controlled burst towards Zero♅...

Belphegor_zpsa58942af.jpg

-----------------------

((( @PixelScoreMC )))

madison shrugged pulling a gun out of her purse " i know where he would hide her" she starts to sing about a cabin in the wood while looking at a picture of the old family cabin hung on the walls then she put the gun to her head and pulled the trigger a butler jumped shaking " 10 miles , by foot is fastest" he pointed in a direction

dylan woke up tired upside to a tree . she looked around and screamed when she saw the tree was on a cliff edge and she was dangling over and tried to get away when the tree branch creaked and cracked she sighed trying to calm down she felt the blood running down her back ,the ropes so tight they cut into her , her head throbbed from both the head wound and hanging the wind blew and she whimpered . a bullet wizzed past her and she saw her brother far way doing target practice with her as the target

@Roman

"Pfft.. Like I'd let them..." He says as he looks to the side. "So... Did you have fun today?" He looks back at her and smiles widely.

Blue stayed asleep untill the tear soaked into her hair " hey hey whats wrong " she said groggy puting her hand on his cheek and hugging him , he seemed to need it

@Daniel reaver

Daniel just held blue tighter "a nightmare that didn't come from my own mind" he said softly as his voice quivered with fear at the memory of the night mare

@Sixxx

Slaxt said:
"Pfft.. Like I'd let them..." He says as he looks to the side. "So... Did you have fun today?" He looks back at her and smiles widely.
Elizabeth nods. "Yeah, but now I'm bored again... Wanna see something cool?" She asks, coming up with an idea.

Zero laughed, holding his forehead. "You really are stupid." The 'flames' covering Zero turned back to blue, the particles fading away. "It's not fire. It just manifested in a physical form, that looks like fire. Trying to explain the science behind it would make your head spin a full 360." Zero then added, "Also, I'm surprised... you don't remember. I was once a good friend of yours... along with Alphos." Zero gave a wicked grin, finishing "Don't you remember Akira? You killed him... Your best friend. Does Alphos ring a bell? and then... You killed my old self. Soulis."

(I edited my post, and it was so far back I decided it would just be better to repost it.))

@Fukushima Akira

"hes in ... once hes in once he's in , no mind barricade will work youll believe every single one until he dosent want you to anymore."she kissed his forehead " i call it nesting he can nest for 5 minutes or days ...im so sorry ive brought you into my world of-of hurt and pain and torcher" she hugged him tight

@Daniel reaver

"Yay" she shouted as she hugged watcher and ran back to try some thing els on eventualy deciding on the white summer dress, a back skirt with a grey sweater and knee high socks, and a red dress

"Watcher I've got them" she said happily as she ran up to him with the clothes in her hands as a worker at the store followed her "she's so sweet" the girl says to watcher while smiling down at thana "you have one adorable daughter" the woman said to watcher happily

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr then realizes he still looks like a girl with his long twin-pig tails*
''...eh..il just not mind my hair for now...wanna sit on the couch and play some video games?''

''yeah...it'll get your mind off everything''

''so what game should we even play though...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah....we could... wait we have video games here??"

"I've lived through just as much as you have blue" he said as he brought his hands up to her cheeks "if he tryed to touch you I swear to god I'll rip him to shreds" he said with determination in his voice before he kissed blue

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back