• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan went to the dorm and put the stuff away and sat on the bed wondering what she could do with he powers, wondering if she should practice too. She wanted to fight too she wanted to do something with herself . there was knock at the door and she opened to find he brother at the door he punched her,knocking her out abd pulling out her phone texting Han come on lets play hid and seek ill hid you seek take 10 min and and i leave campuse 15 and i never return . follow the blood trail from your dorm he texted from her phone in her dorm leaving it there so it isnt track he drags his sister out the dorm and the the parking lot throwing her in the trunk and driving off

( i got bored xD )

@Roman

Han wanted to laugh but that was some power. "Hey" he said tapping Al's shoulder. "Behind you." He punched Al in the face and cut his leg before walking back in front of him.

The Watcher sighs, closing his eyes. "Head right two blocks, take a left and keep walking. It'll be the fourth building on the left."

Daniel reaver]Daniel quickly turned around and put a hand on blues shoulder "blue are you alright" he said his voice full of worry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
Blue gasped and sat up " nightmare just a nightmare" she rolled to snuggle with him hugging him to feel safe

"Ok" she said as she pulled shade and watcher along while watching moriko and the other girl hoping they would pick up there pace. Thana had never been clothes shopping she was so excited to go for the first time plus it was with watcher shade moriko and a new freind

@Nonalaka @Princess Ktyria

"Now it's my turn i won't guarantee you will live" Almost instantly Al went behind him and punched him in the spine and sliced a bit of his ear off "Do you surrender?"

Lumina glanced up at the people in her dorm. They were here to help, and here she was being completely depressed. She attempted to manage a weak smile.

Daniel reaver]"Ok" she said as she pulled shade and watcher along while watching moriko and the other girl hoping they would pick up there pace. Thana had never been clothes shopping she was so excited to go for the first time plus it was with watcher shade moriko and a new freind @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12601-princess-ktyria/ said:
@Princess Ktyria[/URL]
shade looked at thana ' wait we are going shopping

Moriko skipped happily until she closer to the rest of the group. Happy to have friends, she never really had them before.

Han eyes were no longer there instead they were replaced with flames. "Surrender?! Your fucking hilarious!!" Han yelled as he grabbed Al by the neck tossing him across Hell's grounds. He leaped to where Al landed and stepped on hia chest twisting his foot. "Isn't this fun?" Han asked in a cold voice. Han slid his blade closer to Al's face and punched him in the jaw.

Daniel reaver]"Ok" she said as she pulled shade and watcher along while watching moriko and the other girl hoping they would pick up there pace. Thana had never been clothes shopping she was so excited to go for the first time plus it was with watcher shade moriko and a new freind @Nonalaka [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12601-princess-ktyria/ said:
@Princess Ktyria[/URL]
The Watcher sighs, he hated shopping, but since he was helping out Thana he didn't mind as much. (Brb.)

" yeh ...yeh ... I have alot of nightmares about him , i have sonce he started torchering me when i was young" she shuttered and snuggled closer

Mamoreru continued to stay behind, she was a bit closer since the other girl moved up now. She found it odd that the strange people seemed to have let her join in on their little pack. 'I wonder what they're like...' She thought, observing them.

"Grr you pesky MORTAL!!!" Al picked up Han by the throat "Prepare to die!" Al said as he held the blade at Han's throat

Dylans vrother spead off the campus driving down the schools long drive waynot bothering to hide his face driving bright red Porsche when he passed them fighting in the court yard

@Roman

Han kickflipped off Al's chest freeing himself. "I should have cut your arm off instead!!" Han said laughing. He teleported once more this time to the air landing on Al, wrapping his hands around his neck. "Who's gonna die?" Han asked laughing psychoticly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back