• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
(( We can spar in Hell if you want xD ))
(That would be nice i am warning you though me and Barthaxus are split beings in hell so you will have to fight either me Barthaxus or both xD )

(( Just summon my presence and I'll whichever just not both :P ))

Nonalaka said:
"Oh! So people arent aloud to know your real name?" She asked him, tilting her head.
The Watcher nods. "That's right."

shortyshot8 said:
(Ok) Al sat on the wisdom stone "SUMMON!" Al summoned Shade Haiiro and Han
Haiiro frowns. "What the hell?!"

al i can see you shade said looking at him im a necromancer remember i can also talk to the dead with that power

Haiiro smiles, her normal form fading away and being replaced by her Apophis form. "If it'sssss a fight you want it'sssss a fight you'll get!"

Al said once more "now for the hardest two to summon this will take quite some effort............SUMMON!!!" Al summons the watcher and Thana

Thana appears in hell and looked around to see Al "YOU BULLY!!" She said as she punched him and sending him flying hundreds of feet back before grabing shade and pulling her over to watcher

shortyshot8 said:
Al said once more "now for the hardest two to summon this will take quite some effort............SUMMON!!!" Al summons the watcher and Thana
The Watcher frowns. "What in the hell?" He mumbles, glaring at Haiiro. "You..." Apophis glares at The Watcher. "You...."

Han readied his sword, "Lets get started!!" Han jumped to thr air. He then yelled something and his sword engulfed in flames as he came hurling toward Al!

"HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE" Barthaxus and Al said with goofy smiles "We will be training here in hell today!"

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]((Yeah I do, I figured she would have let go when they got inside.))
Lumina nods into her knees, just taking in ever thing that happened. She absentmindedlt touched her face where Al had kicked her, and immediately got a pang of pain as flashes of memories shot through her mind.

[/QUOTE]
*Add looks at Lumina*

''agh...poor las..''

ok brb, gonna take shower)))

Dylan kept shoping buying cloths and undergarments , dresses shoes and a bunch of shirts for Han a few hours later she got bored and texted him thinkin about going home , whatca up too ?

@Roman

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Is that so? ”

...♅Akira said as he stared blankly at Zero, blue particles raising from his blue flames. He soon continued as the blue flames that were on Zero began turning black♅...

“ Using fire is a major disadvantage for you, considering it is my element. I created fire, putting all those who use it at a major disadvantage to begin with. You're basically signing your own death certificate. ”

tumblr_nj0hf1kIlt1rtfqu0o1_400_zps2c8uxdjc.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero laughed, holding his forehead. "You really are stupid." The 'flames' covering Zero turned back to blue, the particles fading away. "It's not fire. It just manifested in a physical form, that looks like fire. Trying to explain the science behind it would make your head spin a full 360." Zero then added, "Also, you didn't invent fire. It was a good friend of yours... Who you killed, and claimed for yourself." Zero gave a wicked grin, finishing "Don't you remember Akira? You killed him... Your best friend. Does Alphos ring a bell? and then... You killed my old self. Soulis."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back