• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel reaver]Thana looked over to some girl that seemed to be stalking her "who are you" thana said into the girls mind as she jumped with joy infront of watcher "yay yay thank you thank you thank you" she yelled was th joy [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12601-princess-ktyria/ said:
@Princess Ktyria[/URL]
The Watcher sighs. He hated shopping for things, but in this case it was unavoidable.

Nonalaka said:
((I've been trying that, idk if its really working for me tbh ;u; I guess I'm just a bad rper.))
(If you really want to leave than you can i cannot stop you but i beg you to stay)

Lumina entered her dorm quietly, taking off her shoes. She sat down against the wall looking down, curling her arms around her legs.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why do you watch me" thana said into the girls mind as she payed no attention to her physicly and hugged watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Please stop huggin' me..."

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina entered her dorm quietly, taking off her shoes. She sat down against the wall looking down, curling her arms around her legs.

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi looked at Lumina*

''um...you alright?''

you know Himeragi held Lumina's hand and went to their dorm together and Emiko, CIella and Zephyr followed them right? xD and brb ima take a shower)))

((I'll try one more time then ;7;))

Moriko looked at thana , " actually thank you for your offer but, I'm afraid I might be annoying you and your friend" she laughed nervously, the flowers in her hair changing to a light blue.

Roman sighed, "Work. I just went on I dunno...3 to 5 assassination jobs in one day. I'm pooped." He folded his arms and leaned against the wall, "Just dropped by to say hello. See you tomorrow?" He asked yawning.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana lets go of watcher and looks up at him with excitement in her eyes "so where are we going" she said egerly

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs, taking a few seconds to think. "There should be a store that sells clothes for little kids nearby, let's head there." He says.

Thana looked over to moriko "no" she said as she pulled moriko closer "I want you to help me shop.....watcher this is moriko" thana said happily "ok"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi looked at Lumina*
''um...you alright?''

you know Himeragi held Lumina's hand and went to their dorm together and Emiko, CIella and Zephyr followed them right? xD and brb ima take a shower)))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah I do, I figured she would have let go when they got inside.))

Lumina nods into her knees, just taking in ever thing that happened. She absentmindedlt touched her face where Al had kicked her, and immediately got a pang of pain as flashes of memories shot through her mind.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Work. I just went on I dunno...3 to 5 assassination jobs in one day. I'm pooped." He folded his arms and leaned against the wall, "Just dropped by to say hello. See you tomorrow?" He asked yawning.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs, shaking her head. "Being an assassin is going to get you killed someday." She says, not having noticed Al trying to speak to her telepathicaly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked over to moriko "no" she said as she pulled moriko closer "I want you to help me shop.....watcher this is moriko" thana said happily "ok"

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Nice to meet you Moriko."

Roman laughed. "When that day comes I'll be ready." He said laughing as he walked away backwards smiling as he waved. "Have a goodnight friend." He said as he walked.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Roman laughed. "When that day comes I'll be ready." He said laughing as he walked away backwards smiling as he waved. "Have a goodnight friend." He said as he walked.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shrugs, shutting her dorm room door and disappearing, waiting for Akira at the front gate of the school. "You did Al? How many times have you died, jeez."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana had forgoten all about the girl that had been watching her as she smiled happily at moriko and watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "So, shall we get goin'?"

"Oh, wow, really? Alright!" She replied to thana with a smile.

She then turned to the watcher giving a small nod and a smile "nice to meet you!".

The whole time she noticed the girl behind her, watching them all, moriko wondered was she okay?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wait can I bring one other watcher please please please" she begged watcher to let her

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher nods. "Go ahead and bring whoever you want kid."

shortyshot8 said:
"The problem is that this time..........It is permanent"
Haiiro frowns, wondering if Al was serious. "You're kiddin', right Al?"

"Sadly no i can be brought back but if so the earth will be destroyed by Barthaxus for he is just way to strong!" A tear ran down Al's face

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back