• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moriko noticed a male with a small girl, she assumed it was thanos and waved over to her.

Han looked down because Hairro was shorter than him and said, "I am Hansuke. Or well Han for short. Are you Haiiro?" He asked putting his sword on his shoulder. He noticed she was angry but didnt give a shit.

@AriaTheWatcher

Daniel layed blue down on the bed gently then kissed her fore head softly before standing back up "I'm sorry blue. I'm sorry that I did this" he wispered as he started to turn to leave the room

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]I'm confused and have no clue what to do with my character >~< Where is everybody anyways?))

[/QUOTE]
(I am in hell xD )

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Oh. I don't think Mamoreru can go there...))

[/QUOTE]
(Sure she can just ask Thana)

Roman said:
Han looked down because Hairro was shorter than him and said, "I am Hansuke. Or well Han for short. Are you Haiiro?" He asked putting his sword on his shoulder. He noticed she was angry but didnt give a shit.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "Yes, and unless you have something important to tell me then fuck off."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yay!!" Thana shouts with joy as she hugges watcher again

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "So, what kind of food are you in the mood for?" He asks.

Thana turned back to watcher and thought "a nice fancy place" she said with a smile before looking down at her clothes "but I can't go like this" she said as she held out her skirt that had dirt and tears all over it

(Thana's in the school yard)

Han chuckled, "Angry little bugger eh?" Han laughed. "Akira sent me. Name ring any bells or should I just leave?" Han asked running his hand through his long hair.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]Well, I would if I had any idea where these people were >~<))

[/QUOTE]
(Thana is just outside you can go meet her xD )

"Only if your friend doesn't mind" she said with a smile as she made her way over.

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Angry little bugger eh?" Han laughed. "Akira sent me. Name ring any bells or should I just leave?" Han asked running his hand through his long hair.
@AriaTheWatcher
Al spoke to Han telepathically "I swear to god if you don't tell her i am dead i will claw out of here and gut you!" Al starts to laugh

Roman said:
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs angrily, silently muttering a curse word. "Yeah, I know 'im." She says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned back to watcher and thought "a nice fancy place" she said with a smile before looking down at her clothes "but I can't go like this" she said as she held out her skirt that had dirt and tears all over it

(Thana's in the school yard)

[/QUOTE]
(( How the hell are you friends with the Watcher?! ))

Dylan sighed taking it . walking away quietly kissing his cheek before he left " ill buy you some expensive something" said smield and opened a potral and ended up at a huge mall in a changing room and gose buying her and Han the newest, most expensive cell phones and a few cases , hers were pretty and she got him one with fire as a joke then she got new cloths and even went into a expensive bra and underwear store sending the stuff she bought thro a portal back to Hans dorm and the phone in is new case and activated with Dylan as a contact to Han it appearing in his pocket . she went into another store and texted him Hope you like the new phone hun , text when you can , look at the case , hope you like it she said giggling at the case with flames printed on it he would find in his pocket

@Roman

(brb , dishes :D )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana turned back to watcher and thought "a nice fancy place" she said with a smile before looking down at her clothes "but I can't go like this" she said as she held out her skirt that had dirt and tears all over it

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "Alright, I'm good with that... As for your clothes, well, why don't you just go and change real quickly?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back