• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Just saying i am open right now talk to Thana and tell her to take you to the underworld and i will talk to any of ya xD )

Dylan looked at him in disbealif " do you have any idea how many boyfriends shes taken from me .just.like.that ." she looked ahead and sighed

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
(Just saying i am open right now talk to Thana and tell her to take you to the underworld and i will talk to any of ya xD )
(( Underworld takes no visitors at these hours xD ))

Meanwhile in the underworld Al and Barthaxus were meditating together on the wisdom stones gaining strength every second (Really Roman xD )

Moriko stuck her hands into the pockets of her coat, she shivered a bit, pulling her jacket around herself as she walked around the school courtyard.

Han looked at Dylan as they walked and then he came to a sudden stop. "Short stuff. Go on a shopping spree or something." He smiled evily as he pulled her dads credit card out his pocket. "I'll see you later. Now you run along and go buy a company or something." Han kissed her and went off to meet Haiiro for training.

@Sixxx

From the harsh training in the underworld with Barthaxus Al started to feel insane power just in his normal form able to destroy the floor with his steps "I think i am strong enough to stand a chance against Akira in this form!"

shortyshot8 said:
From the harsh training in the underworld with Barthaxus Al started to feel insane power just in his normal form able to destroy the floor with his steps "I think i am strong enough to stand a chance against Akira in this form!"
(( Or not... I'll say nice things at your funeral. xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They call me Thana now so it's ok" she said softly to watcher

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher smiles. "Alright Thana." He says before sighing. "I'm bored..."

Haiiro sighs, sitting up and wondering where Roman was so she could mess with him again.

Al spoke telepathically to Akira from the underworld "I think we need to start our training pretty soon heh i know i can challenge Haiiro in this form and in ultimate maybe even you for a minute or two heh"

Han knocked on Haiiro's dorm room door. "She better be here." He mumbled. He stood at the door and waited for an answer as he played with his new sword.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Han knocked on Haiiro's dorm room door. "She better be here." He mumbled. He stood at the door and waited for an answer as he played with his new sword.
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro opens the door slightly. "Who are you and what do you want?" She asks angrily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Watcher can we go get something to eat" she asked him hoping he said yes

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher shrugs. "Sure, I don't see why not." He says, adjusting his mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back