• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Zephyr noticed Lumina's fear*

''wanna go somewhere else?''

*Himeragi noticed The Watcher*

''oh...him again...''

@Sammi Kunz

Last edited by a moderator:
Thana giggled more and held watcher a little tighter "you used to let me hug you all the time" she said while pusing her face into his stomach

The Watcher sighs angrily. "No, I just couldn't get you to let go..." He says, blushing a bit. "Please stop hugging me kid...." He says, starting to feel really embarrassed and glad that he was wearing his mask since it meant he could hide the fact that he was embarrassed.

"Blue stop I'm fine now promise" he said to her as he removed her hand from his chest

@Sixxx

Thana wined and kindof loosened her grip around him "your no fun watcher" she said while giving him puppy eyes

The Watcher blushes, adjusting his mask. He was starting to get annoyed because it kept getting misaligned. "H-Hey, stop trying to guilt trip me..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You used to never get embarrassed" Thana pouted some more and kept giving him puppy eyes

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns. "Well, I'm not the same man I used to be...Let me guess who caused this to happen to you Thanos, Haiiro." He says, trying to change the subject.

Lumina timidly looked up at Zephyr, wondering what to say. She did want to leave, but she didn't wanna impose on him. She also hated making decisions.

(back) Meanwhile in the underworld a argument was going on between Al and Barthaxus (Al) "DAMN IT BARTH YOU GOT US KILLED AND WHY DID YA TRY TO DESTROY THE EARTH!!!" (Barthaxus) "D-DID YOU JUST GIVE ME A NICKNAME!!!"

Blue wake up at various times while they walked in looking up at him with a drowsy smile " i love you " she said ,to weakt o raise her head to his so she kissed his arm carring him

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina timidly looked up at Zephyr, wondering what to say. She did want to leave, but she didn't wanna impose on him. She also hated making decisions.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr looks at Lumina and smiled*

''i see...well...get on my back*

*Zephyr then squats down almost as if he's about to give a piggy-back ride which he was gonna do*

Dylan stood Infront of han officially pissed she pulled a fist back and punched her sister in her perfect little nose , the sister fell and held her nose crying dylan srood over hher and yelled " BE GONE SLUT!" she yell dramaticly, throwing her hands in the air she turned to Han with a smile

@Roman

(Waiting for page 3456 because why not xD )

Sweetone said:
Who missed me)
(I did xD umm you should know Al my person just died and exploded into dust and is now in a jar)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back