• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Really barthaxus your gonna talk to me like that after I saved your soul from destruction of do you not rekognize me" thana said sassily to him

(( @Fukushima Akira Han might be a little late. He just ran into a problem ))

Han stood wide eyed, "What the hell?!" He yelled as the girl kissed him. "Who the fuck are you?" He asked her when she kissed him again. He yanked himself away from her, "Sis?" He lookes at Dylan. "Explaining. Now." He said with a serious tone.

@Sixxx

tumblr_njh161pflN1rro00zo1_500.gif

Barthaxus spoke again "I will ask again for i am in no mood for games....WHO ARE YOU!!!" The words sent a blast of power at Thana Barthaxus growled at The Watcher "You think my power is worthless if you want me to show you my power than dare to fight me.....As you can see I am -IMMORTAL-!!!"

The Watcher holds his arms out wide. "Go ahead, hit me with all ya' got Barth. You ain't gonna hurt me no matter how hard you try." He says calmly, smiling. "You are powerful, I must admit, but I am more powerful."

Thana stared at barthaxus coldly as the tendrils of shadow erupted from Thana and a schythe appered in her hands "you really don't remember death" thana said in a dead raspy voice

Barthaxus spoke "You think I will bother with you heh.....I WILL KILL YOU WITH THIS WORLD!!!!!" Barthaxus prepared to destroy the world with his blast but suddenly his own arm grabbed his other stopping him Al spoke "KILL ME NOW!!!"

shortyshot8 said:
Barthaxus spoke "You think I will bother with you heh.....I WILL KILL YOU WITH THIS WORLD!!!!!" Barthaxus prepared to destroy the world with his blast but suddenly his own arm grabbed his other stopping him Al spoke "KILL ME NOW!!!"
The Watcher shrugs. "No reason to, but meh." He says, a spear appearing in his hands. "Gungnir, meet Barthaxus." He says to the spear, stabbing Barthaxus straight between the eyes as the spear elongates, the tip going out of the back of Barthaxus's head.

"Im the better version "she said nodded at Dylan smirking wraping her arms around his neck

" get away from him Madison, so one needs to get your super slut diseases " dylan said with a snarl

@Roman

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero just laughed, not being able to keep a straight face. "Finally got a little underling of yours? Fan-fuckin-tastic!" still standing relatively close to Akira, he slammed his fist into the ground, causing it to shake. My move will take some setting up... I'll have to convince him I'm just weak, and launch a surprise attack. Zero then jumped back, and got into a defensive stance. "Ladies first."
“ Do you think of me as a fool? I can sense your power building up. I want this fight to be fair, hence why I'm in this form. I'll wait for you to finish setting up your technique. ”

...♅Akira said as he looked at Zero, his blue flames still around him♅...

tumblr_mftjtkMr7T1rgotfdo4_500.gif

Thana smiled childishly as the tendrils disapered and her with them making her reapear behind Al as she brought down her schythe into his back "your mine barthaxus" she wispered into his ear as she sucked out the soul

Barthaxus was able to speak a few words before dying "Wha-What how did you!" Al and Barthaxus exploded into dust

The Watcher smiles, twirling Gungnir in his hand before it disappears in a flash of light. "That was a waste o' my time." He says calmly before walking away silently.

The Watcher frowns, turning around and staring at Thana. "You seem familiar...Do I know you?" He asks, feeling slightly uneasy.

Daniel held one of blue hands to stop her "not yet blue" he said as he slowly flew away

"It's me Thanos but I've been turned into a girl" she said happily with a smile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back