• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumina looked at the ground, a blush finding her face. "S-sorry, it just kinda happens...especially after..." her voice trailed off.

Ansom nodded. "Oh, of course. believe it or not, I have never killed an innocent human in my life. It goes against my very few morals." He swung the omni-blade once, opening a rift that quickly mended. "Where do we go first?"

Haiiro sighs, laying down on her bed in her dorm room and staring at the ceiling silently. She was confused, angry, and somewhat sad at the same time, but she couldn't even figure out why.

Han's empty hand balled into a fist, "Don't remind me of that asshole." Han said looking at his feet. "I'm surprised he isn't dead..." Han looked back up at Dylan and forced a smile on his face.

@Sixxx

"A club?" Ansom groaned. "Damn, I hate clubs." He sighed and motioned towards the city. "Lead the way, Your Highess." He joked before he sheathed the blade. "At a club, I won't even have to use my powers. eeveryone is so wasted, they will jump off a cliff if I said there was a chocolate pool at the bottom."

(Back permanently) 'IT' spoke again "If you want to see your friend or world again i would suggest you do not make fun of this form!"

"Exactly ansom they all have sined so we can take all of them" she said as she skipped twoard the city happily bofore running back to ansom and grabbing his hand and pulling him along

Ansom rolled his eyes. "Fine." He followed Thana, snatching his hand away from her, but continuing to follow. "I call taking down the building once we are done." Ansom smiled.

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom rolled his eyes. "Fine." He followed Thana, snatching his hand away from her, but continuing to follow. "I call taking down the building once we are done." Ansom smiled.
(Well then that is exactly what the now chaotic neutral 'IT' would do you guys will be great friends xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's smile soon faded as his form changed. His hair turned a dark blue, as did his irises. His blue flames suddenly manifested around his left hand and began spiralling around him. He spoke♅...
“ An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth.. and evil for evil. ”

5e59166e-ddc3-47a8-a296-67492acc8290_zpso1ct0nda.jpg

-----------------------------

((( I've been busy. )))

[/QUOTE]
((I do appreciate you figured out that quote. :P ))

Zero smiled, putting a foot forward, taking a more offensive based stance. "Looks like you got my quote. Glad my enemy hasn't just completely surrendered to blood lust." Zero's glare from before became death itself, radiating such hostility nearby wildlife shrunk back in fear, fleeing the scene. He stepped his other foot forward, sending a purple wave of energy forward, seeming to have no effects.

He suddenly appeared next to Akira, instantly without having taken space between the two of them, and Slammed his fist into Akira's chest, knowing it would have little if no effect.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Ansom stopped next to her. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead. Capture some souls." He chuckled. "Are you chicken?" He jested.

shortyshot8 said:
(Well then that is exactly what the now chaotic neutral 'IT' would do you guys will be great friends xD )
(Chaotic neutral...so like, Order? Even so, Ansom can just remove your powers again so YEET!!!)

Dylan got up and kissed him " sweetheart as far as im concerned the only other time ill go back is to get my stuff" she smiled and hugged him tight " thanks for burning the bastard"

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom stopped next to her. "What are you waiting for? Go ahead. Capture some souls." He chuckled. "Are you chicken?" He jested.
(Chaotic neutral...so like, Order? Even so, Ansom can just remove your powers again so YEET!!!)
(Hey im sure they will be friends as i said xD )

shortyshot8 said:
(Hey im sure they will be friends as i said xD )
(Ansom doesn't like friends, unless he does. He won't like a guy who was threatening to destroy Earth and kill innocent lives.)

Thana smiled wickedly as the schythe speared in her hands and a tendril of shadow blasted down the door "hiiiiiii" she called out childishly as she jumped in and swung her schythe around destroying body's and leaving the frozen souls for now

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ansom doesn't like friends, unless he does. He won't like a guy who was threatening to destroy Earth and kill innocent lives.)
(Its only because they made fun of the ultimate form AKA:my profile pic)

(Meh. Still threatened. Error 404: No Love Found)

Ansom laughed. "Can I destroy the building now?" He asked as he placed his hand on the wall, feeling the atoms in the material.

Han hugged Dylan tightly, "I hope you don't expect to go alone. And yeah, no need to thank me for almost cooking your dad. He deserved it." Han said. "Know what. Why dont we pay him a visit now?" Han asked smirking evilly.

@Sixxx

...♅Akira slowly smirked as Han received his power boost. Akira soon sensed Zero and made his black flames within the dragon vanish, as well as healing the injuries Akira had dealt. He spoke over to them♅...

“ You're all are still too weak to even touch me.. ”

...♅Akira soon brought his sheathed sword up to his chest, causing Zero's fist to impact the sheathe. Akira then spun his sword around and slammed his foot into Zero's stomach. Akira walked forward as his form changed and blue fire began whipping around him one more. He spoke♅...

“ Finally, I was beginning to wonder how long it'd take for you to notice when I was gone. You're pretty dense, aren't you? ”

OgamiReifull1301266_zpsd498e244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back