• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher frowns, watching the fight between Akira, Zero, and a person whom he did not recognize from purgatory. "It's so tempting to go down there and interfere...No, I've given up my plans...But it's Akira....And technically I wouldn't be enacting my plan, just hurting someone I hate...What to do, what to do?" He mutters to himself, pacing around in circles.

Daniel took a gasp of releife as the black flames stoped burning him and started to heal

Thana stick out her hand and all the souls flooded into it before she walked out and turned to ansom "ok you can destroy it know" she said with a childish smile

(Haiiro wanna stop 'IT' from destroying earth and Al because they made fun of his ultimate form WARNING don't kill 'IT' for that will kill Al as well as they are one just calm him down and beat him up a bit)

Ansom nodded and closed his eyes. The whole building began to shake before completely disintigrating. Ansom opened his eyes and smiled. "The molecular bond in Earthen materials are so weak. Easy to obliterate." He laughed loudly.

AriaTheWatcher said:
(SAME!!!)

shortyshot8 said:
(Haiiro wanna stop 'IT' from destroying earth and Al because they made fun of his ultimate form WARNING don't kill 'IT' for that will kill Al as well as they are one just calm him down and beat him up a bit)
((( Akira was in his normal form when he beat you. The Watcher is ten times stronger than Akira's normal form. Akira is on par with The Watcher in his Euphoria form. )))

The attacks Akira threw at Zero seemed to phase through him, as Zero's body parted to make way for the sheathe and foot, having no affect on Zero. "I could say the same." Zero laughed, as the purple energy from before came back, absorbing into Zero. Slowly, his appearance changed, revealing what looked to be Zero but with longer hair, and black tinted fire swirling around him.

Bankai_final_form_bleach_ichigo_kurosaki_anime_wallpaper_background.jpg

"I prepared myself to be able to fight you. I'll die trying if I have too."

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slowly smirked as Han received his power boost. Akira soon sensed Zero and made his black flames within the dragon vanish, as well as healing the injuries Akira had dealt. He spoke over to them♅...
“ You all are still too weak to even touch me.. ”

...♅Akira soon brought his sheathed sword up to his chest, causing Zero's fist to impact the sheathe. Akira then spun his sword around and slammed his foot into Zero's stomach. Akira walked forward as his form changed and blue fire began whipping around him one more. He spoke♅...

“ Finally, I was beginning to wonder how long it'd take for you to notice when I was gone. You're pretty dense, aren't you? ”

OgamiReifull1301266_zpsd498e244.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Han looked at Akira. "I honestly don't want to fight you. I want to negotiate." Han said putting his sword on his shoulder, as he started to float to the air. "I want to join you." He said folding his arms. "I don't have a exact reason. I just do." He said awaiting an answer.

Ansom smiled. "Maybe later, young one." He popped his back. "I need to rest. I'll see you around." A purple aura flowed around Ansom before engulfing him, sending him to the roof of the school. He lied down and stared at the sky.

'IT' spoke "GOODBYE EARTH!!!" 'IT' created a humongous blast in his hand he raised to the sky ready to throw it into the core of the earth it could be seen for miles

The Watcher sighs angrily. "SCREW IT! TIME TO INTERFERE!" He yells, deciding that he couldn't let 'IT' destroy the earth, which he had only recently noticed. He appears in front of 'IT' "Stop this madness. I will make you regret it otherwise."

" ohhh invade his made and made him suffer? Or ma- " she trailed off seeing a yellow Ferrari tear into the school a girl steped out , she looked exactly like Dylan but had blonde hair and taller she wore a pink shirt and a short white skirt "you "she said pointing to Han after a moment she came over to him and kissed Han passionately " good taste sis " she said evily kissing him again

@Roman

...♅Akira watched Zero's transformation and soon turned to Han and the remaining others. He spoke♅...

“ Go and find a female named Haiiro, she should be in her dorm. Training begins in half an hour. ”

...♅Akira turned his head back to Zero and spoke as he began walking closer to him, the blue flames taking the form of a serpent♅...

“ I'll make preparations for your funeral. ”

CodeBreaker-12mp4_snapshot_2153_20130223_183549_zpsc4ecaacb.jpg

The Watcher sighs angrily. "There is no need to be impolite, I merely wish to speak to you and resolve this matter peacefully. I have pressing matters elsewhere. I am The Watcher." He says calmly. "Who are you?"

The Watcher sighs angrily. "Who. Are. You?" He asks, starting to get a bit impatient. He had introduced himself, so he felt the least 'IT' could do is tell him it's name.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Zero's transformation and soon turned to Han and the remaining others. He spoke♅...

“ Go and find a female named Haiiro, she should be in her dorm. Training begins in half an hour. ”

...♅Akira turned his head back to Zero and spoke as he began walking closer to him, the blue flames taking the form of a serpent♅...

“ I'll make preparations for your funeral. ”

CodeBreaker-12mp4_snapshot_2153_20130223_183549_zpsc4ecaacb.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Zero just laughed, not being able to keep a straight face. "Finally got a little underling of yours? Fan-fuckin-tastic!" still standing relatively close to Akira, he slammed his fist into the ground, causing it to shake. My move will take some setting up... I'll have to convince him I'm just weak, and launch a surprise attack. Zero then jumped back, and got into a defensive stance. "Ladies first."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back