• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing the whole Barthaxus and Al deal with The Watcher, Lumina stood frozen. She couldn't help but just cling to Zephyr.

Han swallowed nervously and slipped out of Madison's hold and backed away, "I'm not very fond of kissing strangers he said. Han mumbled something and the flames that transformed him earlier returned him back to powered up state he was in. "I'm not gonna be bothered by the likes of you." He said pointing his sword in her direction.

296Ichigo_points_out.png

@Sixxx

Thana stuck out her hands to the sky and sucked up All of als ashes and put them into a jar then wined at watcher "that's not nice warcher" she said to him while pouting

Al spoke to Lumina for the final time "Thank you for showing me the joys of life there is no reason to be upset you will join me one day for now live your life there will be many difficult times but you will make it through them"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stuck out her hands to the sky and sucked up All of als ashes and put them into a jar then wined at watcher "that's not nice warcher" she said to him while pouting

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher wipes a tear off of his mask, having laughed so hard that he cried. "Sorry for laughing at ya' pipsqueak." He says, no longer laughing.

Roman returned to school, "Everytime I leave and return. I miss the best of everything." He said as he walked through the school yard. "Guy with a sword, girl with a pink shirt, girl by the sword guy, people fighting." This place is weird as hell. He thought. He continued to walk through the courtyard.

Thana smiled and let the jar of ashes disapere before running over to watcher and hugging his waist happily while nuzzling his stomach and giggling

shortyshot8 said:
(I am not sure if i want that yet maybe at some point but for now he is gone BRB)
((( Akira's busy right now. He'll probably bring him back during training. )))

Blue tried to heal himand passed out

@Daniel reaver

Dylan stood Infront of han officially pissed she pulled a fist back and punched her sister in her perfect little nose , the sister fell and held her nose crying dylan srood over hher and yelled " BE GONE SLUT!" she yell dramaticly her hands in the air she turned ft i Han with a smile

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled and let the jar of ashes disapere before running over to watcher and hugging his waist happily while nuzzling his stomach and giggling

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher frowns, adjusting his mask. "Cut it out kid, I don't like bein' hugged!" He says, seeming a bit embarrassed. "It's been a while Thanos."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. He's in his most power Human form though. )))

[/QUOTE]
((That's what I meant. Thanks.))

Zero laughed, almost astounded by the generosity. (That would be Akira's downfall.)

He summoned magic circles, surrounding him until there was a big beam of light, and dust being thrown up everywhere. Slowly, Zero was revealed, with blue flames covering his body, and he was holding a sword. Slight horns were on his head, with blue flame thickly covering them. "I had absorbed your sister Reysen... and until now I hadn't mixed her powers with mine, just used them separately... This is the most power I can achieve without the use of vial's, and it's enough to defeat your avatar."

tumblr_lqnwbnRjs61qjeupmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back