• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mamoreru started her walk and saw an interesting person. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly and stopped. The girl didn't go over there. Instead, she just stood where she was and stared. Racoon was running around her legs as she did so. 'Hm..' She thinks, continueing to watch the girl's every move (Stalker...) She tilted her head to the side to watch at a different angle as well.

@Daniel reaver

(( Come give Han a try, you shared your skills with him. Pretty much leveled out eh? @shortshot8 ))

Han smirked, as he looked at the phone "Smartass" he mumbled. He then looked at Haiiro, "He told me to come to you for training." Han said in a calm voice.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
(( Come give Han a try, you shared your skills with him. Pretty much leveled out eh? @shortshot8 ))
Han smirked, as he looked at the phone "Smartass" he mumbled. He then looked at Haiiro, "He told me to come to you for training." Han said in a calm voice.

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs. "Got it, thanks, go away now." She says, slamming the door shut.

Thana looked back to watcher "I don't know where to go buy clothes plus I don't have any money" she said with a slight pout on her face

Roman said:

@AriaTheWatcher
(Not anymore i suppose i will just tell her telepathically xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked back to watcher "I don't know where to go buy clothes plus I don't have any money" she said with a slight pout on her face

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Fine, I guess I'll have to take you..." He says reluctantly. "I'll pay for everything..."

Thana looked over to some girl that seemed to be stalking her "who are you" thana said into the girls mind as she jumped with joy infront of watcher "yay yay thank you thank you thank you" she yelled was th joy

@Princess Ktyria

Han burst out in laughter as he walked away, "Maybe I should tell Akira." He said throwing his arms behind his head. Han noticed Roman coming down this way, "If your going too visit Haiiro I hink you should change your mind." He said to Roman

Roman ignored him and kept walking to Haiiro's door. "Its me Roman!" He said knocking once more, "Open up!" He said to her.

@AriaTheWatcher

Roman said:
Han burst out in laughter as he walked away, "Maybe I should tell Akira." He said throwing his arms behind his head. Han noticed Roman coming down this way, "If your going too visit Haiiro I hink you should change your mind." He said to Roman
Roman ignored him and kept walking to Haiiro's door. "Its me Roman!" He said knocking once more, "Open up!" He said to her.

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro opens the door a little bit. "Oh, hi Roman!" She says, opening the door all the way. "What's up?" She says in an oddly happy tone.

((I've been trying that, idk if its really working for me tbh ;u; I guess I'm just a bad rper.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back