• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
shortyshot8 said:
"Sadly no i can be brought back but if so the earth will be destroyed by Barthaxus for he is just way to strong!" A tear ran down Al's face
Haiiro sighs. "You're such an idiot Al, you're always getting yourselves into these kinds of situations..."

"This isn't a joke!" Al got pissed off "If this man comes back only i can stop him and he has gotten stronger down here much much stronger and if you resurrect me he will kill us all!"

"Hm.." Mamoreru noised as the other girl dissapeared. She knew that Moriko had noticed her but still, the small girl didn't approach. Instead, she picked up Racoon and tucked it into her scarf. Surprisingly, the sarf didn't fall off her neck.

shortyshot8 said:
"This isn't a joke!" Al got pissed off "If this man comes back only i can stop him and he has gotten stronger down here much much stronger and if you resurrect me he will kill us all!"
Haiiro shakes her head silently. "Yeah right, no one is powerful enough to kill me except Akira and an old friend o' mine." She says calmly. "I'm going to resurrect you, whether you want me to or not."

Moriko smiles at the racoon and it looks at her. ((moriko can control and talk to animals)) "hey there" she called to the little racoon.

shyland said:
{ sorry i havent been here for two days i had school and stuff}
(You did not miss much i died i came back i fought everyone as a god and i died again not much xD )

shortyshot8 said:
"Really that is not polite!"
Haiiro smiles. "I'm going to torture you until the end of time, bringing you back to life only to kill you over and over and over again!" She says cheerfully.

(( @shortyshot8 your character dies so much he may as well be brothers with

If you get it xD ))

Roman said:
(( @shortyshot8 your character dies so much he may as well be brothers with
If you get it xD ))
(Son of a bitch i am not a Yamcha xD )

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro smiles. "I'm going to torture you until the end of time, bringing you back to life only to kill you over and over and over again!" She says cheerfully.
(God why me!"

Racoon sticks it's headfrom out of the scarf and stares at the girl. "Hi..." It said, making whatever noise racoon's make. Mamoreru noticed Moriko talking to Racoon and nodded at her, acknowledging her pressance.

(Yup) thana disapered and appered in front of shade "MAMA!!!" She said with joy as she hugged her waist with delight

Then taking shade with her and reapearing in front of watcher and moriko

@Nonalaka @AriaTheWatcher

shortyshot8 said:
(Damn you xD i really do die a lot though it would be more appropriate to compare me to krillin xD )
(( We can spar in Hell if you want xD ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back