• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han laughed, "If you blow up hell I return to the normal realm safely since I am alive. But you sir. You blow up hell and you die permanently." Han said with a large grin on his face as he stood up.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina glanced up at the people in her dorm. They were here to help, and here she was being completely depressed. She attempted to manage a weak smile.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr kneels infront of Lumina and pets her head as he said with a smile*

''remember, we're friends. and we treat each other like a family. so dont worry about stuff, we're here to help''

"Mamoreru." She said quietly and then shrugged when she said she didn't talk much. 'I suppose I don't talk a lot, do I?' She think to herself looking at Moriko.

@Nonalaka

Mamoreru stopped and looked at Shade who didn't go inside. She sat down next to her and peered at her, watching her. She wanted to ask why she didn't go inside- but the weirdo she is, didn't say anything.

@shyland

Han smiled toward Al, "Leta leave it a tie for now." He said as he disappeared back to the normal realm.

@shortyshot8

-LATER-

He changed back to normal and checked his phone. Han dropped his water bottle and changed back to his powered form ( Gotta come up with a name for his 2nd form any suggestions? ) and started checking places we're Dylan would most likely be. His first guess: That assholes Mansion. Han blew off the door once again. "Knock knock!!!" He yelled. He was them immediately restrained by guards who snook up on him. "WHERE IS SHE!? WHERE IS DYLAN?!" He asked yelling.

@Sixxx

shade notice the girl next to her but doesnt really talk she just keeps watch incase something bad might happen

Lumina looked up, her face slightly red. She gave a softer smile. "Thank you." She spoke softly, yet earnestly looking at Zephyr. She felt secure around him. Everyone really. But especially him. Maybe it was because he was a phoenix too? She didn't know.

"Okay?" She asks Shade concerned. Mamoreru continued to look at the girl and then had an idea. The girl dug around in her messanger bag and pulled out a lollipop and held it out to her, hoping she'd take it gladly.

@shyland

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked up, her face slightly red. She gave a softer smile. "Thank you." She spoke softly, yet earnestly looking at Zephyr. She felt secure around him. Everyone really. But especially him. Maybe it was because he was a phoenix too? She didn't know.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr then realizes he still looks like a girl with his long twin-pig tails*

''...eh..il just not mind my hair for now...wanna sit on the couch and play some video games?''

''yeah...it'll get your mind off everything''

''so what game should we even play though...?''

Mamoreru nodded slowly, retracting her hand slowly. She got up and figured, 'Why would she lie?' And followed inside the shop they went into . Right as she walked in, she regreted it. 'AH CLOTHES!' She thought, worried. Some of them were revealing for children and she rubbed her arms slowly. 'Bad..' She thought, immediatly leaving.

the red Porsche wasnt there but a burned father who wouldn't look at him , a sister witha broken nose huffed at him and the mother was on the phone talking to her son about dinner and said that Han was there. she handed the phone to Han "he wants to speak with you"

" ahhh Han whats wrong ? Are you missing something? a toy perhaps ? " he chuckled holding the phone up to hear Dylan screaming for han ,in the trunk " oh tisk tisk it seems we will be approching 15 minutes here soon . ill be sure to tell her , you knew of this before she 'goes away '" the phone clicked off and he threw it out the window

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth sighs. "I-It was just a nightmare....Nothing to worry about..."
"Just a nightmare... No it was worse then that..." He stops hugging her and readjust to sit in a comfy position. "Tell me... I'm worried."

Roman broke one of the guards wrist and stabbed the other one in the neck with his sword, he then looked at her three family members. "Hopefully I opened your eyes to the wrong you've done. A father who mistreats his daughter. A mother who follows. A sister who doesn't care about her sister but cares for her boyfriends." Han said shaking his head. "I will return with Dylan but I need your help, and if I dont get your help. I'll say bad things at your funerals. Now will you help me?" Han asked teleporting behind Madison abd putting his sword to her neck.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back