• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira smirked as his coat of black flames vanished. He spoke♅...

“ You're correct. Fighting in darkness and at range is pointless. So instead.. ”

...♅A large yellow flame manifested in Akira's left hand in the form of a sword, a black and blue flame forming in his right. He then spoke as his left sleeve disintegrated♅...

“ Say hello to the dichromatic twin flameberges, Mammon. I will be the lone flame cutting through the darkness. ”

Ogami-Two-Flame-Mammon-code-breaker-28145303-900-654_zps4a5f722b.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Zero laughed, his eyes turning red. "The flame that cuts the darkness? Don't give me no heroic bullshit like that... The darkness is always here. Always lurking. Darkness is the absence, and light is the presence. As long as there is evil, envy, hate, sadness... I will remain." Zero's smile became broken, his state of mind now obviously gone. "Now Imperius Vi Euphoria... Remember who I was, and who I am." Zero snapped his fingers, a black haze appearing above Akira and the memories of Zero being a half sanctum reforming in Akira's head.

a nusre ran past them the doors swung open to see a puddle of blood under her gurney and them trying so hard to bring her back to life "CLEAR!" the nurse yelled as they tried again "DAMN IT GIRL COME BACK!" not noticing Han standing there watching it all a nurse shook he head "no im not giving up on her " she tried chest compressions and then the defibrillators one last time "CLEAR!!"

@Roman

(yep , i mean blue has her own and you can have your own but ill do some of yours you do some of mine . seems fair for me to offer)

Blue continued to sing the song untill it ened and she sang another with beautiful but some what sad lyrics but she felt better singing to him so she kept going

@Daniel reaver

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, his eyes turning red. "The flame that cuts the darkness? Don't give me no heroic bullshit like that... The darkness is always here. Always lurking. Darkness is the absence, and light is the presence. As long as there is evil, envy, hate, sadness... I will remain." Zero's smile became broken, his state of mind now obviously gone. "Now Imperius Vi Euphoria... Remember who I was, and who I am." Zero snapped his fingers, a black haze appearing above Akira and the memories of Zero being a half sanctum reforming in Akira's head.
...♅As Akira's memories of Zero was restored, his flames grew slightly larger.♅...

“ Soulis Umbra Messor. Why have you returned? And why are you threatening my family? ”

...♅Akira began walking closer to Soulis. As he did so, the darkness around him was illuminated. The flames that Akira held in his hands removed any shadows and darkness from showing on him♅...

(Deal) daniel had slowly calmed down as blue saing the next song while go softly put his face into her neck and his arms around her waist as she sang with the most beautiful voice he had ever heard. He was glad she kept singing

@Sixxx

Han watched closely still holding Dylan's unconscious brother, "She.....gone..." Han fell to the ground on his knees. Roman put his hand on Han's shoulder, "You'll be okay." Roman said. Han pushed Roman's hand of him, "I lost the first girl I ever loved! I WONT BE OKAY!" Han said yelling. Roman started to walk away slowly. Han continued to cry replaying all the memories he had of Dylan in his mind

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As Akira's memories of Zero was restored, his flames grew slightly larger.♅...
“ Soulis Umbra Messor. Why have you returned? And why are you threatening my family? ”

...♅Akira began walking closer to Soulis. As he did so, the darkness around him was illuminated. The flames that Akira held in his hands removed any shadows and darkness from showing on him♅...

[/QUOTE]
"You ask me of why I threaten your family... You're the one who killed me and my brother. I just came back to return the favor, nothing special." Zero grinned, as he noticed Akira removing shadows from himself. He's finally getting a little cautious around me, about fuckin' time. Zero held out his palm, emitting a transparent black sphere making the sky dark, and giving very large shadows to nearby objects. Akira's flames had very large shadows, stretching about 15 feet long.

PixelScoreMC said:
"You ask me of why I threaten your family... You're the one who killed me and my brother. I just came back to return the favor, nothing special." Zero grinned, as he noticed Akira removing shadows from himself. He's finally getting a little cautious around me, about fuckin' time. Zero held out his palm, emitting a transparent black sphere making the sky dark, and giving very large shadows to nearby objects. Akira's flames had very large shadows, stretching about 15 feet long.
((( Umm.. flames don't give out shadows. When light is cast on them, it is only shows heat waves. Like this:

main-qimg-3f0a2f39cd20cdfd79ecc8db1c54ab24
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Umm.. flames don't give out shadows. When light is cast on them, it is only shows heat waves. Like this:
main-qimg-3f0a2f39cd20cdfd79ecc8db1c54ab24
)))

[/QUOTE]
((I guess I didn't explain this ability to you, I thought I did. It gives everything a shadow, regardless of what it is. Zero makes each thing at a very slight difference, so he can make sure he's altering the right thing. He's able to give shadows to things like air, because he can give shadows to molecules which he pieces together. It's complicated. xD ))

PixelScoreMC said:
((I guess I didn't explain this ability to you, I thought I did. It gives everything a shadow, regardless of what it is. Zero makes each thing at a very slight difference, so he can make sure he's altering the right thing. He's able to give shadows to things like air, because he can give shadows to molecules which he pieces together. It's complicated. xD ))
((( Oh, okay xD Anyway, I have to go off for an hour or so )))

they touched them down to her chest and there was the faintest beep they pulled away and the whole area went silent .dylans monitor beeped again and again , her heart starting again the nurses bustled around her as they took her away to surgery . one nurse stayed and came over to Han" you must be her boyfriend ...her heart is back but its very weak , we are taking her to surgery to get the bullets out and patch her up and give her blood . she lost alot of blood ....shes alive for now and i promise ill personally try to make sure she says that way" she smiled and walked away.

@Roman

when she finished the song she kissed his forehead " we should try to get some sleep hun "she said yawning a bit snuggling down to his chest

@Daniel reaver

"Ok" daniel said as he put his arms around her and pulled her down while pulling the sheets up over them "I love you" he wispered while remembering the visions and how the feelings he had when the visions happened where so real

@Sixxx

Han stood up happily, "She made it....She's alive!!" Han was still crying but out of joy this time. Her brother started to wake up but Han gave him another knock out punch. "She's a tough one." Roman said walking back in. Han smiled. "I thought you were leaving....cousin." Han said in a shakey voice. Roman laughed, "Leave my only cousin...your an idiot." Roman hugged Han. "Keep her safe from now on. Ya hear?" He asked Han. "I will..." Han said as Roman walked away forreal this time.

@Sixxx

Ansom finished eating his lunch, setting a twenty dollar bill on the table and walking out, He wasn't in the mood for disrupting anything, which was extremely queer. "Damn it. I'm losing my touch." He chuckled.

Daniel smiled knowing what she meant to say and kissed her fore head one more time before closing his eyes and trying to sleep @Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
*several hours later*

the same nurse walked out in scrubs with huge blood stains she looked exhausted but smiled a bit when she saw Han still in the waiting room" Im guessing hes the one who did this to her" she pointed and the cops hand cuffed him an dragged him off " she cant see him , we must be carefull about her for the next few months he hit alot of arteries and they will take time to heal all the way , no getting her excited for a while ... you may go back and see her , she will be waking up soon " she showed him the way to her , she lay on a bed asleep , her head wrapped along with her stomanch and left leg and he arms she was bruised and battered and he right lag was in a cast a few minutes pass and she opened her eyes , the whites of them were red making the blue stand out more "Han?" she said weakyl , her voice was more of a croak ,raspy .

@Roman

Han started to cry a bit, "You gotta stopped getting kidnapped." He said quietly. He softly put his hand on Dylan's, "When you get outta here. You can expect a nice week, month, or however long you want at my parents." He sighed, "I'm also sorry. Your family. I killed your mother...your father too...and Madison committed suicide. But she helped me save you, I think she actually cared deep inside." He said wiping away his tears. "I have to go now. I love you." Han looked at the nurse. "Tell the police to keep that man alive. And you better take good care of her or I'll be back." Han said before he teleported to his dorm.

(( Honestly I'm surprised as shit with how this relationship is coming out. @Sixxx ))

[QUOTE="Princess Ktyria]I once again hae no clue what to do. I'm a terrible person >~<))

[/QUOTE]
(( Need someone to interact with? ))

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(You can inteact with Ansom if you like. He is just wandering around the courtyard)
(( same with Roman he just got back ))

(what can i say , i envoke feeling and all such , what were you expecting ?)

"As long as you stay with me " she croaked and looked deeply saddened when he said he had to go "ok...Love you too" when he left she cried a bit she felt abandoned the nurse rushed over and wiped the tears away since she couldnt move much

the phone rang it was the police informing them that Chris got away the nurse bit her lip and came in and lied to dylan about how it was mandatory with every person who was shot like that to have guards so not to worry they were normally useless because no one ever attacked

-two guards take their post outside Dylans room -

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back