• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
"That sucks... Behind the goddess of creation must suck sometimes.." He looks down at his feet then looks back up at her smiling "Hey at least you made some really beautiful things. I don't think anyone can top it."
Elizabeth shrugs. "There are some good days and some bad days." She says, coming up with a good idea for a prank as a cat walks up to her, rubbing against her leg.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Torture" thana said coldly "they tortured me beond death then kept going" she said as she held watcher tighter

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighs. "Please let go..." He says, feeling a little but uncomfortable. He didn't like people talking about him.

"You're a nice person watcher" moriko said giving a small smile, still feeling a bit bad for asking than a that question.

@AriaTheWatcher

Thana let go of watcher and went to hug moriko tightly with a sad look on her face "that's why I was petrified when Al and that other boy turned into them" she said softly as she nuzzled morikos waist

Nonalaka said:
"You're a nice person watcher" moriko said giving a small smile, still feeling a bit bad for asking than a that question.
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher sighs. "Not really... I've done my fair share of bad things..." He says, rubbing the back of his head nervously. "I'm trying to make up for that now, however.

Ansom nodded, smiling. "Alright. I found this really good place that sells these things called tacos. I heard tacos are good." He shrugged. "But if that doesn't sound cool, then we can go somewhere else."

Moriko patted the top of thanas head as she hugged her "I understand."

@Daniel reaver

She then turned to watcher "well, everyone makes mistakes, at least you know yours and are trying to be better!" She smiled at him again, the flowers on her head glowing white once again.

@AriaTheWatcher

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked up at Zephyr, taking his (her) hand, smiling softly. "yeah...that sounds nice."

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr pulls Lumina up gently and walks over to the couch and sits off to the far side while holding Lumina's hand*

''awwww dont they look like a couple Himeragi?''

*Himeragi nods with a grin*

Nonalaka said:
She then turned to watcher "well, everyone makes mistakes, at least you know yours and are trying to be better!" She smiled at him again, the flowers on her head glowing white once again.
The Watcher sighs. "You probably wouldn't be saying that if you knew what I've done." He mumbles to himself.

Daniel reaver]Daniel stood up with blue in his hands and walked to the bed room then set her down on the bed and kissed blues cheek "what know" he said jokingly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7449-sixxx/ said:
@Sixxx[/URL]
she laughs smiled up at him " not funny" she blinked her big green eyes at him biting her lip "come here" she pulled him down to kiss him again wraping her arms around him

@Daniel reaver

Han looked confused, "Madison? Madison is dead." He said climbing through the car window. "So how ya been?" Han asked jokingly setting Chris pants leg on fire.

@Sixxx

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr pulls Lumina up gently and walks over to the couch and sits off to the far side while holding Lumina's hand*
''awwww dont they look like a couple Himeragi?''

*Himeragi nods with a grin*

[/QUOTE]
"E-eh??!" Lumina looks at Emiko, face as red as her wings. She looked down, realizing she was still holding Zephyr's hand.

Ansom nodded. "Cool." He began to walk towards the taco place. Damn, she found my only weakness...food. I am getting too soft. I need to stay away from this girl....after I eat some tacos. He glanced back at Mamoreru before looking back ahead. "Hurry up. I don't have all day."

@Princess Ktyria

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"E-eh??!" Lumina looks at Emiko, face as red as her wings. She looked down, realizing she was still holding Zephyr's hand.

[/QUOTE]
*Zephyr looks at Lumina and realizes she was still holding her hand. She lets go of her hand and reaches for the remote on the table blushing a bit*

''th-their just...their just..ahahaha....''

The Watcher sighs, seeming a bit bored. The only thing him and his relatives shared in common was the love of pranking others in weird ways, and he was starting to want to pull a prank on someone to relieve himself of boredom.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Zephyr looks at Lumina and realizes she was still holding her hand. She lets go of her hand and reaches for the remote on the table blushing a bit*
''th-their just...their just..ahahaha....''

[/QUOTE]
Lumina pulls her hands inside her hoodie, still blushing.

Moriko put her hands into her pockets, shivering a little, she always felt cold, she gave a sigh, hoping the sun would come out.

Mamoreru skipped over to him and then started to walk next to him. "Hm.." She noised quietly and then looked up at him. "You're bone structure's quite nice." She said. It was a weird statement to make, but it was true. His jaw and cheek bones looked quite nice and fit him well.

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina pulls her hands inside her hoodie, still blushing.

[/QUOTE]
''a-anyway...want another pocky? i still have a few more''

*Zephyr then turns on the TV and puts it on the Japanese comedy game shows with the english captions at the bottom of the screen as Ciella sits next to Lumina*

Roman said:
Han looked confused, "Madison? Madison is dead." He said climbing through the car window. "So how ya been?" Han asked jokingly setting Chris pants leg on fire.
@Sixxx
" oh so it didnt end up rotting in hell where it belonged" he poured water on his leg calmly " ill be better when the hit man finishes my job and ill either die by your hands and she will die too or she dies and i get away"

@Roman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back