• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth shudders nervously. "Well, Tao...I think the same thing that happened to me would happen to you, hopefully not though..." The Watcher appears next to Tao. "Elizabeth's assumption is correct, although the possibility of being able to bring you back is lower." He says nervously, hoping that doesn't happen.

Luna's eyelids fluttered open to a blinding light, her body being tangled up in sheets, all except her arms, which she used to shield herself from the brightening substance of the sun. Usually, she would've gotten up and wandered around, thus she sat up, stretching her arms upwards towards the ceiling, before allowing them to crash back down to her sides.

65ca11c05fc211df980a000b2f3ed30f.jpg
(How she looked when first waking up except the room being lighter and her being in a bed)

Leaving the room of which she slept in, Luna made her way downstairs just as she was, ignoring the fact she only wore an oversized shirt to bed the night before. Herself rubbing her eyes as she came to a halt at the bottom of the staircase inside the school, mumbling to herself. "I wasn't even supposed to sleep here."

John had regrouped with his group of elite, figting back. They were pinned by the rivals, maybe forever. The sounds of war were like music to John's ears, the explosions in the distance, the rapid machine guns, it helped him command the units, to their last breath.

"Well as long as I can fight it, I won't change. But you really think I can become further lost then what Elizabeth was?" Tao asked. (Hm, foreshadowing of evilness Mwuahhahahahaha)

Alexis saw Luna and stopped watching her with a intent gaze wandering why she slept here her tail tips on fire in peacock style and she looked beautiful and friendly

The Watcher appears next to John. "Do you need any help? You seem to be in a tight spot." Elizabeth sighs as The Watcher disappears, leaving behind a note that has one word written on it, "Yes."

"Its fine. Trust me. It's just Lucifer. Damn guy won't leave us alone." John returns fire, and ducks as a barrage of bullets whiz over his head. "Snipers! Aim for the heads, and shoot together!"

The Watcher laughs, obviously thinking that John needed some help. "If you need some reinforcements you only need to ask."

The black ears atop Luna's head twitched, the sound of Alexis presence hitting her ears before her eyes. Thus, she turned, shifting her gaze toward the nine tails figure,blinking and waiting to see what would happen. ( @Wild Born)

Last edited by a moderator:
Waits outside the dorm , for Luna to wake up. "Luna's taking her time this morning..." He summons a watch onto his wrist and checks the time, but then making the watch disappear.

Midori was still on John's back, at this point just relaxing and using her tail to cut through anything sent at them. She decided to just let her stubborn father have his never ending war for a while before she just go and kill everything that's in the way of them returning to Elizabeth.

Tao looks at the note and sighs. "Well, I don't know if I should work for you for a while until I figure this out, Watcher."

She remained still momentarily before glancing upwards at the clock hoisted up on the opposite side of the hallway. "Nobody's around..." She then began roaming the halls, peering into the classes as she did so, pulling at the ends of the oversized shirt she wore to bed.

Impatiently taps his foot. "She must LOVE taking her time in the morning..." He then entertains himself by making shadows fight each other while he waits.

She circled around back to the dorm area, halting once she spotted Zero. Once halting, she placed both her hands on opposite sides of her hips while tilting her head in a counter clockwise manner. "Stalker much?"

Mai walked out from behind Tao. A message of water floating in the air appeared. "I am as well, though this is but a water clone of myself." Mai vanishes by turning to water, now nowhere she could be found.

He looks up, just when the shadows were getting to the good part of there duel, and disperses them to there original places. "Yeah, got a problem?" He winks, and his eyes turn a light shade of pink. "We better get to classes..." His face shows happiness from her arriving, but also annoyance from being late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back