• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
She grazed her hand over the figures head, slowly squatting down as she pet it. "Maybe I need to be left alone for a bit Zero...."

Great... you did something wrong again Zero. His eyes turn a deep blue, and he looked passionately at her for a moment, then disperses the shadows to there original places. "I'll be waiting for you in class. Don't forget, first period today is english." With that, he disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

She nodded before walking to off down the hallway. Holding both her hands together behind her back, herself walking in complete and utter silence, instantly going to her first period class just to sit in her desk.

Elizabeth searches through her pockets and pulls out a set of keys, unlocking the front door. "We need to get you inside Midori." She says, sounding very worried. She opens the door for John and Miyuki. (@captain forever)

Midori supports herself by holding on to Elizabeth, her hand freezing cold, her looking as though about to collapse.

Elizabeth leads Midori inside and lays her down on the couch. She quickly turns up the heat in the house. "I'll make sure your okay, just tell me what's wrong." She whispers to Midori "Yoshino, Nekimi, Mayumi, I'm home!" She yells, hoping that they didn't worry about her while she was gone.

After entering the classroom, she peered over at Zero, causing her to stop in her tracks, contemplating on whether to speak, or just sit down.

Alexis huffed and dashed to class it seemed to be them same class as Luna and Zero before she walked in she transfomrd into a half-blood and sat by the window at the back of the room she waved at Luna then Zero and sighed

Yoshino was still asleep with Nanami, and the other two girls were out of the house. Midori looks at Elizabeth weakly. "Don't worry... It's just... my weak nature..."

Elizabeth hugs Midori loosely. "Whatever you need, whatever you want, just ask." She says as Jax slips into her house while she is distracted.

Luna turned her gaze toward Alexis, that being her way of acknowledgement ,before she turned on her heels, exiting the room, only to stand on the side of the door against the wall, crossing her arms over her chest and closing her eyes.

Midori holds Elizabeth close, as tight as her weak body will let her. "I want you... to never let go of me... I want... you warm hug..." She was trying to hold it back, but tears started to run down her face.

Midori could feel the hug sending warmth through her. She slowly started regaining strength in her body, her hug becoming a little tighter. Tears were still running down her face slightly, but she was smiling.

"I'm just... glad to be with you, mother..." She keeps smiling, starting to fall asleep, not letting go of Elizabeth in the slightest amount.

Elizabeth hugs Midori a little tighter. "No matter what happens in the future I will always love you." She say, feeling a bit tired herself.

Midori falls asleep completely, curled up in Elizabeth's arms. Suddenly, Midori's mind goes dark, a nightmare infiltrating her thoughts, every bit of happiness and warmth draining from her body. The darkness could actually be seen slowly seeping out of her, and one could tell she was in pain, curling up extremely tight, her body freezing once more.

Zero decided not to talk, but instead gathered nearby shadows and formed the words "I'll love you always." and put a detailed heart next to the message, then he kept walking down the halls, pretending nothing happened.

Elizabeth slowly falls asleep completely, her wings unfolding and wrapping around Midori. She somehow ends up inside of Midori's nightmare, scared and wondering what is going on. She starts glowing, pushing away the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back