• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uhh... Ok, I think I need to rest now, see you later Tao." Elizabeth says, getting up and walking towards her house.

She rolled her eyes. "You do realize, that I've been up for a while, simply exploring the school. You're the one who's late, so don't give me that look." She snapped her fingers, dispersing her original attire, only to acquire the attire of which her alternate, Layla , wore. As this happened, she also gained the same image, although, still being Luna.

Something quickly flashes across his face, but it was too quick to figure out what it was. He then proceeded to summon his bag from the ground, and hers that he had spent all the previous night making. "Hope it works." All the materials he had bought for her earlier were also included in the bag.

shopping

"I was up all night making it..." Zero looks a bit tired, rings around his eyes "Hope it works..." His eyes were a gentle purple.

Alexis had walked around her large Ninetail paws making no sound and she entered on the opposite side of Luna and Zero she walked up to them and looked down then telepathically she said " You guys want to go for a ride im bored, by the way im Alexis " and she lowered to the ground in case they wanted a ride

Last edited by a moderator:
chuckles a little "Thanks I guess." He would pull her into a hug for a little while, then release and start walking towards the school. "Come on, we're gonna be late." His eyes a shade of yellow now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Midori suddenly fell off of John's back, hitting the ground hard. She couldn't move much, not knowing why her condition got worse in her normal state.

"Don't... worry... I'm fine... I'm just... physically weak... when I'm in my normal... form..." She falls asleep, looking both like she's about to due, and like she's so calm it would be impossible for her to die.

The clone of Midori appears next to John. "She has two states; one where she lives off of power for a life force, and one where she has a real life force. The more she uses her power state, the weaker her actual life force becomes... In turn, it means she becomes physically weak, and attains properties of sickness." The clone vanishes, Midori waking up slowly. She coughs lightly, her body looking like it's freezing.

"Tell me?" She stepped towards him, fixing up his shirt.

After fixing his shirt, she glanced at the nine tails. "And who might you be?"

"So, Alexis, what if I had a better ride?" He would get down on one knee and strike his hand into the ground, then all of a sudden all nearby shadows including alexis' and Luna's would shoot over towards him, but then form into a ninetails, however this one had 10 tails, it's eyes shine like black stones. "Mine is one tail better than yours." He taunts.

She blinked, turning her gaze to Zero. "I...maybe...I don't know." She took a step back from them both, turning her back towards them.

Zero gestured his shadow replica of alexis over to Luna, making it rub up against her like a cat would. "Come on! You know you wanta' have some fun." His eyes glowed a bright yellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back