• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Glad you're coming back to me..." Her face was drenched with tears due to having to hurt her own mother like this. She leg go of her neck, then pulled her up and hugged her tightly. She kept crying though, unable to control the tears. She kept an aura of energy around them, specifically to start destroying whatever was trying to take control of her.

The Watcher watches John walk away, hoping that he doesn't do anything that he will regret. He appears next to Tao and notices the shadows in her arm spreading. "Tao, are you listening? Why are you letting the shadows spread?" He asks nervously. Elizabeth hugs Midori tightly, not wanting to let go.

(@Samus)

Midori lifts Elizabeth up and carried Elizabeth on her back with ease. "Please ignore the fact-" She cut off for a moment as they reappeared behind Tao. "that time itself just cut off on you...~" She sets Elizabeth down, hugging her gently. "She's fine, everybody." Her powers drain back out of her body, her suddenly becoming weak and sickly again, though manages to support herself with Elizabeth.

Elizabeth stares down at her now black fur, acting like she is staring at the ground, still crying. "I...I'm so sorry everyone...I'm so sorry..." The Watcher jumps in surprise as Midori appears and rushes over to Elizabeth.

Midori could feel herself getting crushed lightly by being between Tao and Elizabeth. "Ngh... c-can't... breathe..." She lightly coughs, the hug only worsening her condition a little.

Elizabeth steps back a little bit to give Midori room to breath, still staring at the ground and crying. "W...Where's John?"

"I don't know, but I know he's fine... After all, mother and father... are strong...~" She starts coughing again, her body going loose once more against Elizabeth.

Elizabeth smiles weakly and looks around at Tao and The Watcher, who were the only ones still around. She notices that Tao's arms as well as a large portion of her body were black. "T...Tao, what happened to you? Are you okay? Did I cause that?"

(@Samus)

Running. That's all what John did. It doesn't have to be specific, just something. In this case, several the the rival demons were after him, shooting at him. He shot back, but it had no effect. He had to get away, so no one could get hurt.

Midori forced herself to stand, forcefully filling her body with her powers once more, which was just making her normal self all the weaker. She stops time all around her, looking through current events and finding John, warping to where he is and returning time to flow, now running with him. She blasts a beam of energy at the demons, managing to knock one out, blocking all of the bullets that would cause excessive damage with her tail, using it like a blade that cut through anything.

Midori flips back, landing on his back, all of her weight shifted into the air to keep form putting any weight on him. "I follow you to keep people from getting hurt. I'd rather not have my father die before he can even become my father."

"I don't have the right to just go back to mother... Going back to her would be like giving up yet another thing for my own selfishness. I already gave up her love for nothing but simple power, and that power got me nothing but six years of loneliness. It was more painful than being a child that's always with an extremely weak and sick body like I was before getting the powers."

Elizabeth sits down, exhausted, and stares up into the sky. Her wings unfold themselves for some reason and she stares off into the distance. The Watcher smiles and disappears, his presence no longer required, reappearing next to John, running at the same pace. "So, where are you going?"

(@captain forever)

"This? No. There was this thing in the Watcher's bunker that attacked me and caused this. It expanded after I thought I lost you, but it stopped. I am just afraid of what happens when it covers my entire body." Tao said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back