• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I am a deity as well, although a much weaker one. In their current states though I am much more powerful than them." The Watcher said, smiling. Elizabeth stopped crying, all of her fur now completely black, and let out a scream of pain loud enough to be heard from miles away.

(@captain forever)

"I think that one is the girls dorms..." there is a symbol of a girl on one staircase, and a guy on the other staircase. "I don't need a dorm though. Kinda' live in shadows." Zero almost seemed sad by his statement.

She rolled her eyes, planting a small kiss upon his cheek. "Stop being so down. Cheer up. See you in the morning." With that she made her way up the stairs, stopping to wave goodbye before entering the double doored building.

The Watcher shrugs. "I don't know, I have given up on trying to figure out though." He hears Elizabeth's scream and turns in the direction of it, startled. "Elizabeth is hurt! Follow me, hurry!" He exclaims, sprinting off in the direction of the scream.

Zero felt his cheek where she kissed him, turning a slight shade of pink. He then walked to the nearest shadow and phased into it, going to sleep until morning.

The Watcher stops outside of the old base, the base that the 'incident' had happened in, and stood there for a second before climbing down slowly. Elizabeth feels herself losing control, unable to stay in control much longer. "J...John...h....he...help me..." (@captain forever)

Cade grits her teeth as she gains consciousness and jumps out the window she came. Falling infront of the school with a large piece of glass in her gut. She falls to her knees and attempts to pull it out but can't.

The Watcher sprints over to John, not angry, just scared, "JOHN! WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yells nervously, Elizabeth walks over to the door, gasping for air, before collapsing into a motionless heap on the ground.

(@captain forever)

The Watcher tries to get past John. "NO! SHE'S IN PAIN JOHN!" He exclaims. Elizabeth slowly stands back up, her eyes now red. She walks over to the door calmly and starts smashing her fist against it, denting it with every hit. (I'm just going to assume it is a metal door.) ((@captain forever)

AriaTheWatcher said:
The Watcher tries to get past John. "NO! SHE'S IN PAIN JOHN!" He exclaims. Elizabeth slowly stands back up, her eyes now red. She walks over to the door calmly and starts smashing her fist against it, denting it with every hit. (I'm just going to assume it is a metal door.) ((@captain forever)
(Elizabeth was the last person I thought would loose control.)

"You want her to hurt people? Then let her through. I'll be the first, and after a day, she will see my dead body, along with others. Don't" he still stands.

Elizabeth punches a hole in the door, trying to grab onto anything on the other side. The Watcher backs up, a tear rolling down his mask and hitting the ground. "Fine, I won't try to let her out. I'll go in." He says before appearing inside of the room with Elizabeth.

(@captain forever)

Elizabeth lets go and turns around to stare at The Watcher silently. The Watcher walks up to Elizabeth and Elizabeth punches him in the stomach hard enough to knock him across the room. The Watcher's head hits the wall and he goes unconscious, his own corruption starting to spread to the right side of his body.

(@captain forever)

Elizabeth smashes the door down and lets out a yell of rage before walking towards the exit. The Watcher regains consciousness before the corruption can spread more than a couple of inches and gets back up onto his knees, unable to stand. "No..."

The Watcher stands up, barely managing to stay standing and stumbles towards Elizabeth. Elizabeth starts running at top speed, too fast to be seen, and stops between Tao and the exit. Elizabeth struggle to regain control from the corruption but is unable to and instead just starts walking towards Tao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back