• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth regains a little control and she stops walking, seemingly struggling. The Watcher appears next to Tao. "We have to bring her back! Whatever you're doing is working, try to reach out to the real Elizabeth!"

Tao looks at Elizabeth. "Remember the time I got shot and you visited me a the hospital? Then you brought my sisters and ended up saving my life?"

Elizabeth seems to stop struggling a little bit and stays still, regaining a bit more control, barely managing to say, "T...T...Ta...Tao?"

He walks back, bloody, attacked by some enemies. "Can't run from anything..." He crawls back down. "Would rather be with Elizabeth, even though I die..."

Elizabeth stops struggling completely, seemingly having regained control. The corruption quickly regains control and backsteps away from Tao, clutching her head and yelling in a voice that doesn't sound like Elizabeth's at all, "NO, I'M IN CONTROL, NOT ELIZABETH! I WILL NOT BE SUPPRESSED!"

Tao takes a step back. "Whoever is trying to control Fluffy, you get out of her right now, you bastard, before I rip you out!" Tao says as she brings her claws out.

Midori wakes up, having at some point collapsed on the floor. She can tell something's going on, immediately summoning her powers, appearing out of nowhere behind Elizabeth, catching her as she's sent flying by Eisen. "My powers may be limited right now, but I can still kill whatever the hell you are while keeping mother alive... I'll give you one chance... Get out of my mother, or I'll destroy your very existence."

Elizabeth backsteps away from Midori, the real Elizabeth struggling to regain control and not wanting to hurt anybody, Elizabeth quickly leaps over John, climbing the ladder quickly and sprinting away.

The Watcher appears next to John and grabs the gun, tossing it to the ground and smashing it under his foot. "Don't give up, we can still bring her back!"

Midori follows, seeming to just walk beside Elizabeth at the same speed she runs. "Mother, I'll destroy whatever's inside of you... I can't let you disappear, after so long of searching just to be with you... Forgive me for this one..." A tear rolls down her face before she punches Elizabeth as hard as she possibly can in the face, sending her flying. She leaps towards Elizabeth, grabbing her lightly by the neck and dragging her through the ground for what seems like an infinite distance.

Tao falls to her knees again, crying. "I can't stop her and I can't even help myself." The shadows in her arm spreading even further.

Elizabeth angrily starts struggling and pulls away from Midori, using her tail to slow herself down to a stop. The real Elizabeth starts to regain control. "M...Midori?" She says, gasping for air. This time it is the corruption struggling to regain control, and failing. The Watcher puts his right hand on John's shoulder. "It isn't your fault, I went through Elizabeth's memories. It was a complete accident, and the tiny drop that Elizabeth spilled on herself would have caused this anyway. It's not your fault John."

The Watcher appears in front of John and blocks his path. "You aren't some monster who hurts others, and it wasn't you who chose to turn Elizabeth into that thing. Listen, you're a good person at heart, and we will get Elizabeth back, I promise."

The Watcher shakes his head. "That wasn't you, that was the corruption, or what was remaining of it." Elizabeth fully regains control and smiles, starting to cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back