• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(You had the whole peeping in the hot springs idea! And it is not called being perverted it is called the art of men xD )

(Akira?)

(Take it to OOC chat please I have a feeling this is going to be long)

shortyshot8, post: 2877630, member: 30454"](You had the whole peeping in the hot springs idea! And it is not called being perverted it is called the art of men xD )
(( So (maybe) true xD ))

“ I am no pervert. I am engaged to be married, and she is the only female I will ever care about. ”

...♅Akira said as he went completely serious, looking at the Human♅...

"M-married???" Lumina spoke up, surprised by his speech. She then covered her mouth, remembering that people forgot she was here.

(Oh xD ) Al looked over at the noise before running over there he called out to Akira "We should spar sometime you are really good at it" "Hey Lumina were you there the whole time?"

“ Why don't you join us for training? You too, Lumina. It's about time you both get real combat training. ”

...♅Akira said as he looked at the male and Lumina♅...

"Heh i would love too!" "Umm please don't put me against Lumina she killed me literally killed me earlier with one punch"

“ You will be sparring with Haiiro. Both of you will be fighting without your powers. ”

...♅Akira soon looked over to Lumina and spoke♅...

“ You will be sparring against me. We will be using powers. Of course, I'll reduce mine to around your level. ”

Dylan curled up against him just as a butler knocked and requested dylan return to her Fathers study alone "ill be right back " she said kissing Han and walked out to the study on the far side of the house a while later there was faint yelling , back and forth this time ,dyaln standing up against him , the words werent clear but the final 2 were , "YOU BITCH!" Following that all Han would hear is silence untill dylan returned a few minutes later one side of her face was swollen but she tried her best to hide it from Han "we are leaving." she said not turning , knowing if she looked at him he surely would see it she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his carr , their bag still in it thankfully

@Roman

Dylan curled up against him just as a butler knocked and requested dylan return to her Fathers study alone "ill be right back " she said kissing Han and walked out to the study on the far side of the house a while later there was faint yelling , back and forth this time ,dyaln standing up against him , the words werent clear but the final 2 were , "YOU BITCH!" Following that all Han would hear is silence untill dylan returned a few minutes later one side of her face was swollen but she tried her best to hide it from Han "we are leaving." she said not turning , knowing if she looked at him he surely would see it she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards his carr , their bag still in it thankfully

@Roman

"Oh thank god even she is weaker than Lumina when Lumina is angry" Al started to laugh and got dizzy passing out on top of Lumina

Daniel woke up a while later and kissed blues head again before slipping out silently and walking out to the living room and looking out the window while stretching his four wings and looking out into the court yard at the commotion

@Sixxx

Han stopped. He yanked his arm away from Dylan an ran back inside. He used his powers to blow the door off. In the smoke of the explosion all you could see was Han standing there. "COME OUT YOU BASTARD!! " He called to her father. He got no reply so he stormed in fighting off a series or guards. "I'LL ROAST YOUR ASS LIVE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Han ran to the study grabbing her father by his suit dragging him to her car. "I wanna hear you apologize, you asshole..." Han was serious. He was one second away from melting his face off. "Say it..say your sorry to her now!"

@Sixxx

...♅Akira sighed as he watched the male pass out. He ignored the other male who had appeared and turned to Lumina. He spoke♅...

“ So, are you okay with going up against me? I'll be reducing my power to your level for training purposes. ”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back