• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth wakes up, screaming in fear and hyperventilating.
Clover hugs her tighter "Shh.. Shh... It's ok... I'm here for you." He says softly as he was patting her back.

(@shortyshot8 It was Obvi?)

“ Be quiet, Human. Just be thankful you're still alive. In fact- ”

...♅Akira held his hand out to the Human and suddenly, his God powers were removed. Akira spoke♅...

“ You're a weak Human who doesn't deserve the power of a God, and so, I have removed them. Haiiro, congratulations. You will only be training for five days out of the seven. Your training begins soon. Meet me at the school gates in three hours. ”

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth starts slowly calming down. "W-where am I?!"
"In my dorm... You fell asleep standing still so I took you here..." He stops hugging and looks at her worried "You ok now?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Be quiet, Human. Just be thankful you're still alive. In fact- ”
...♅Akira held his hand out to the Human and suddenly, his God powers were removed. Akira spoke♅...

“ You're a weak Human who doesn't deserve the power of a God, and so, I have removed them. Hairo, congratulations. You will only be training for five days out of the seven. Your training begins soon. Meet me at the school gates in three hours. ”

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro nods reluctantly. "Understood." She says, knowing that she had lost and as such had to do whatever Akira told her to, still, she didn't understand why Akira was training her, of all the possible things, including having her destroy herself and her friends, that he could have made her do.

Slaxt said:
"In my dorm... You fell asleep standing still so I took you here..." He stops hugging and looks at her worried "You ok now?"
Elizabeth nods. "Y-yeah... I-I'm alright..." She says, shuddering.

(Gnight)

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth nods. "Y-yeah... I-I'm alright..." She says, shuddering.
"Good..." Clover frowns. "What happened?... What did you see?..."

(Night! @AriaTheWatcher Sweet dreams! And have a beautiful day tomorrow!)

“ I can't guarantee her safety. She may die~ ”

...♅Akira said as he looked at the male, smirking. He wasn't joking, however he had his technique to revive her, so he wasn't too concerned about death. He turned to Haiiro and spoke♅...

“ You're probably wondering why I didn't make you kill yourself or your friends, right? The truth is, I am not that kind of person. Don't worry. On your free days, I will allow you to see your friends. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ I can't guarantee her safety. She may die~ ”
...♅Akira said as he looked at the male, smirking. He wasn't joking, however he had his technique to revive her, so he wasn't too concerned about death. He turned to Haiiro and spoke♅...

“ You're probably wondering why I didn't make you kill yourself or your friends, right? The truth is, I am not that kind of person. Don't worry. On your free days, I will allow you to see your friends. ”

[/QUOTE]
(Dont leave me hanging xD )

Lumina stared at Akira. This man was totally different than the one she had talked to earlier. He was actually pretty terrifying. Which she guessed was his point.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Sorry bruh, it isn't Akira's style xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD thats a bit rude) "I will hope for the best heh" Al said with a smirk

Dylan walked out quitely and took Han's hand , still not looking up she shook abit but at the same time looked greatful "amy wont be ome for a while.... what do you wanna do?"

@Roman

"Goodbye for now Akira keep her as safe as you can...And please don't be a pervert" Al starts laughing

(( Al is the only pervert. ))

Han sighed, "Not really in the mood to do anything now... I'm pissed off and fed up on how they treat you." Han said holding Dylan's hand. He started walking to her room with her following. "We're staying in here til dinner or your sister returns. Whichever one happens first." He said closing her door. He sat on her bed, he started to breathe in and out to calm himself.

@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back