• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( My friend just sent me a picture of himself cosplaying as a character called Akira xD )))

----Edit, he told me not to post it XDD -----

Daniel went up to the roof to watch the commotion of some guy passing out and another bickering about reducing his level "what the hell is going on" he mumbled to him self as he watched all of them

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( My friend just sent me a picture of himself cosplaying as a character called Akira xD )))
----Edit, he told me not to post it XDD -----

[/QUOTE]
(( Thats fuckin' awesome bro. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He told me not to post it, so I removed it XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD too late now what has been seen cannot be unseen)

Dylans father stood before her raising his hand high and slaping her hard across the face so hard he falls down " i hope he burns you too you little bitch." he said with a cocky grin spiting at her and kicking her while she lay

@Roman

"U-um..." Lumina couldn't really keep her gaze on Akira. She didn't wanna reveal she couldn't really use her powers. What an embarrassment.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Every one gets it eventualy @shortyshot8)

[/QUOTE]
((( You can have your character fight mine, if you want? xD )))

Han looked the man in the face, "Are you disobeying me? You little..." Han brought up his hand slowly engulfing it in flames. "You disdisrespect her, you disown her, you beat her. But I. I love her." Han slapped her father across the face with his burning hand leaving a mark, a permanent mark. "If you ever do anything like this to anyone. I. WILL. FIND. YOU." Han threw the man across the concrete. "Die happily you shit-stain." He said walking away.

@Sixxx

Ansom sighed. He wasn't used to having any friends. He really did want to give her family back ,but it would ruin his own pride. "I wonder if she can really get me to like her." Ansom muttered to himself.

(Han i think i need to meet you we both have fire we both have connections to dragon's it would work out well xD )

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"U-um..." Lumina couldn't really keep her gaze on Akira. She didn't wanna reveal she couldn't really use her powers. What an embarrassment.

[/QUOTE]
“ I can tell from your eyes that you can't control your powers, can you? Don't worry, that's the first step of your training. ”

...♅Akira said with a reassuring smile. It suddenly began raining blood. Akira's spoke♅...

“ Oh, my bad. I forgot to hide my presence.. ”

...♅Akira then began hiding his presence, causing the rain of blood to slowly stop♅...

tumblr_mzx7n7vSAU1slmjcco4_500_zpsrzgunim7.gif

--------------

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](who me)

[/QUOTE]

((( Yeah :D )))

Lumina froze. How did he know? She glanced up, embarrassed. what a shitty phoenix she was. This training was gonna be so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back