• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dylan stayed down , shaking and bleeding on the pavement as Han walked away she took a deep breath and looked up at him" d-d-dont go" she said quitely

@Roman

Ansom walked over to a park bench and sat down with another sigh. "Friendship." He scoffed. "What a joke. Nobody ever wants to be friends with a god of chaos. She'll have to force herself to tolerate me. She took the impossible challenge." He chuckled.

Daniel prepared to drop down inbetween the guy and the girl as he felt that the guy was preparing to kill her after the blood rain stoped

@Sammi Kunz

Han turned around smiling, "Your right I cant forget you." He ran ovet and grabbed her hand. "C'mon your going to Blue for some medical attention." He said. He looked at her and gave her a cool smile, "We're taking your car." He said putting on glasses and hopping in the driver seat ot the Lamborghini.

(( He so looked like this xD

1053499_1339804347032_full.jpg

))

@Sixxx

shortyshot8 said:
(Wait which one of your characters?) @Roman
(( Hansuke Choa ))

Roman said:
Han turned around smiling, "Your right I cant forget you." He ran ovet and grabbed her hand. "C'mon your going to Blue for some medical attention." He said. He looked at her and gave her a cool smile, "We're taking your car." He said putting on glasses and hopping in the driver seat ot the Lamborghini.

))

@Sixxx

(( Hansuke Choa ))
((( One of Akira's forms is Ichigo XDDD )))

Roman said:

))

@Sixxx
(Pssh lambos are overrated. It is all about that mclalen P1 )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel prepared to drop down inbetween the guy and the girl as he felt that the guy was preparing to kill her after the blood rain stoped
@Sammi Kunz

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm waiting on your character interacting before I make my reply. )))

Serenity woke up to a blinding light. It almost looked like...the Sun. "I-I'm out of Limbo?" She smiled. "I'm out of Limbo!" She jumped up and down, laughing. She looked around, taking in the smells and the sights...including the sight that showed her on top of a building. She shrieked. "I hate heights!" She cried out.

((And no technically I didn't but since she moved to try and not get hit by Daniel I'd assume you fell off me))

The sound woke Al up "What the hell? Oh hey there ugly" Al said to Lumina while looking up Al looked to Han "Who the hell are you!" He said in a groggy tone

"You call me a reaper" daniel said in a dragon like voice as the smoke dispersed revealing the two pair of blood red dragon wings that only a dragon God could have "Yet I am no reaper"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( One of Akira's forms is Ichigo XDDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I made Han look more like Ichigo in his CS. I updated it if you wanna check it out. ))

"WHAT ARE YOU A DRAGON!" Al seemed exited and looked back to Lumina realising what he said to her and screamed "I am so sorry Lumina i was tired i did not know what i was saying" (NVM xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back