• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]"Himeragi??" Lumina looked between Zephyr and her roommate. Seriously, when did they get here?

[/QUOTE]
''We came here via Add's space cracks''

*Ciella said sitting on a space crack above Lumina*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( How do you figure? )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ansom, bcause he can manaipulate chaos, he can induce paradoxes. This means that he can heal himself by getting injured. Also, Ansom has power negation and reality warping.)

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked back at Daniel. No way...dragons couldn't do that...could they??

[/QUOTE]
''Lumina, who is the enemy here?''

Daniel looked back at the boy "don't worry the rip the realm apart had been torn out of my now I'm the first dragon God to surpasse trancendance" he said as he started to grow in size

Lumina looked up. "Wh-" Too many people all at once. It was overwhelming. The strength in her wavering legs finally faded and she collapsed on her knees. Her wings extended involuntarily as well, they couldn't take the strain of being so folded for so long.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel stared at the guy coldly "then I'm guessing you've heard how once he trancend we are invincible to all and rip every realm apart" he said as spikes started to grow out of him and his eyes started to change

[/QUOTE]
“ Then I'm guessing you've heard about how one being eliminated your race? That was me. ”

...♅Akira said as his gaze turned to Lumina. He placed his hand onto her head and brought back her consciousness, also relieving her of her anxiety of groups♅...

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Ansom, bcause he can manaipulate chaos, he can induce paradoxes. This means that he can heal himself by getting injured. Also, Ansom has power negation and reality warping.)

((( No Sanctum would be affected by your power as they don't live in The Existence. They aren't affected by power negation, due to their powers being multiple layers beyond any other. Not to mention Akira has the capability of nullifying powers. )))

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked up. "Wh-" Too many people all at once. It was overwhelming. The strength in her wavering legs finally faded and she collapsed on her knees. Her wings extended involuntarily as well, they couldn't take the strain of being so folded for so long.

[/QUOTE]
*Add catches Lumina from behind*

''Whoa there...you aight?''

"Then you live with false memories seeng as to how a dragon God has never existed before me" Daniel said with a wicked smile as he knew he had gotten the upper hand "you eliminated the final born before they could start the trancendance prices but you've never seen a true dragon God" he said as he started to turn blood red

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Then I'm guessing you've heard about how one being eliminated your race? That was me. ”

...♅Akira said as his gaze never wavered♅...

((( No Sanctum would be affected by your power as they don't live in The Existence. They aren't affected by power negation, due to their powers being multiple layers beyond any other. Not to mention Akira has the capability of nullifying powers. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Yes, but according to regious mythologies, Chaos was the raw material for all creation, so by those physics, you wouldn't be able to affect Ansom either because of the universal power he holds.)

Lumina looked between Akira and Add. "Y-yeah...I think..." she just sat there on her knees, watching. She was still surprised where Add, Zephyr and Himeragi came from. Also Akiras kindness confused her.

Daniel turned around and grabed the boy by the throat and held him in the air "this is what you say after you finally see the first dragon God. Your pathetic" he said as he held the boy while turning more

[QUOTE="Sammi Kunz]Lumina looked between Akira and Add. "Y-yeah...I think..." she just sat there on her knees, watching. She was still surprised where Add, Zephyr and Himeragi came from. Also Akiras kindness confused her.

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then noticed Akira feeling the same presence as the death god encounter she had long ago. She chose to ignore it*

''Akira, is this 'dragon god' the enemy as of right now? does he pose a threat to Lumina?''

Lumina looked at Himeragi as she asked the question. What did them being here have to do with her? like, Himeragi was her roommate but...?

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(Yes, but according to regious mythologies, Chaos was the raw material for all creation, so by those physics, you wouldn't be able to affect Ansom either because of the universal power he holds.)
((( Akira doesn't go by the laws of Existence. Sanctums live outside of Existence. It was them who created Chaos to begin with. )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you live with false memories seeng as to how a dragon God has never existed before me" Daniel said with a wicked smile as he knew he had gotten the upper hand "you eliminated the final born before they could start the trancendance prices but you've never seen a true dragon God" he said as he started to turn blood red

[/QUOTE]
“ Oh, but you are mistaken. There was one Dragon God who transcended far beyond you. He was the one who destroyed the realms. How do you think that book, the book I wrote, told of the transcendent Dragon Gods? It's because I slay it. Your powers are far below my own. As I said before, if you think otherwise, try me. ”

...♅Akira said as he continued looking at the male♅...

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel turned around and grabed the boy by the throat and held him in the air "this is what you say after you finally see the first dragon God. Your pathetic" he said as he held the boy while turning more

[/QUOTE]
(Wait did you grab me?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira doesn't go by the laws of Existence. Sanctums live outside of Existence. It was them who created Chaos to begin with. )))
“ Oh, but you are mistaken. There was one Dragon God who transcended far beyond you. He was the one who destroyed the realms. How do you think that book, the book I wrote, told of the transcendent Dragon Gods? It's because I slay it. Your powers are far below my own. As I said before, if you think otherwise, try me. ”

...♅Akira said as he continued looking at the male♅...

[/QUOTE]
(The way you use the word 'Sanctum'. What does it mean to you. By definition, it is a place of holiness and nothing more. But putting that aside, you still wouldn't be able to hurt Ansom due to his paradox inducements. Injuries turn to healing, and null turns to amplify)

''Zephyr, just hang back! i feel like its gonna get destructive''

''yeah...''

*Zephyr then puts his hand on Lumina's head*

''your okay right?''

Daniel looked around to the guy "but I have trancended beyond the procces its self by way of love by the ones I know and care for so I am a dragon God but I have no want for the blood lust that came with it" he said agravated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back