• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman said:
Han wanted frown and punch Dylan's father right in the chin, but he kept his cool. "I 'm 'Dylan's' boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He said putting a hand out for him to shake. "Why did you call her 'it'?" Han asked not of curiousity but anger. You wouldn't be able to see that Han was angry, but in the inside he felt like a bomb. From that moment on he knew he didn't like her family.

@Sixxx
Her father smirked at the boy ,cocky and arrogant and shook his hand before going back to sit " because mistakes dont really deserve a title do they?" he shot a look at Dylan causeing her to wince she looked down at her feet and looked small

"yes father" she said not looking up biting her lip so her voice didnt crack

@Roman

AriaTheWatcher said:
Apophis hisses, staring straight into Akira's eyes. "It'ssss quite ssssssimple. You mussssssst anssssssswer a riddle that I have come up with."
...♅Akira made his sword vanish, soon talking♅...

“ Deal. What is your riddle, snake? ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira made his sword vanish, soon talking♅...
“ Deal. What is your riddle, snake? ”

[/QUOTE]
Apophis hisses slowly before speaking. "I am everything yet nothing, I am everywhere yet nowhere, I am alive and yet dead at the same time. What am I? You get one guesssssss."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth's tail slowly swishes back and forth in her sleep.
Clover smiles as He was having the best dream ever. He said in his head "This is the dream..."

shortyshot8 said:
*Sigh* "Fine but i swear if he takes you i will kill him"
Haiiro sighs. "No you won't, because if he takesssss me it will because he guessed the riddle fair and sssssquare"

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles as He was having the best dream ever. He said in his head "This is the dream..."
Elizabeth turns onto her side in her sleep, starting to shiver in fear.

Daniel kissed blues fore head before pulling her close and closed his eyes and started to fall asleep with her in his arms while sending the marks across her body again to take the pain away "I love you blue" he wispered before closing his eyes again

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
AriaTheWatcher said:
Apophis hisses slowly before speaking. "I am everything yet nothing, I am everywhere yet nowhere, I am alive and yet dead at the same time. What am I? You get one guesssssss."
...♅Akira sighed, talking directly after the snake spoke♅...

“ You are Everything. ”

((( I'm not gonna lie. I almost killed myself thinking of this XDD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth turns onto her side in her sleep, starting to shiver in fear.
Clover gets up quickly noticing something is wrong. He walks over to Elizabeth shivering in fear. Clover sits next to Elizabeth "Don't be afraid..." He said softly as he was petting her head.

Slaxt said:
Clover gets up quickly noticing something is wrong. He walks over to Elizabeth shivering in fear. Clover sits next to Elizabeth "Don't be afraid..." He said softly as he was petting her head.
Elizabeth winces, as if in pain, and starts whimpering in her sleep.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed, talking directly after the snake spoke♅...
“ You are Everything. ”

((( I'm not gonna lie. I almost killed myself thinking of this XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Apophis goes completely still, staring at Akira. "You are correct...I am yourssss to do with what you wisssssh, as we agreed on."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth winces, as if in pain, and starts whimpering in her sleep.
Clover frowns and hugs Elizabeth hoping it would do something "Don't worry... I'm here for you.."

...♅Akira smirked and continued♅...

“ I see. I have a riddle for you; What is greater than a Sanctum, More evil than the devil himself, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you’ll die? If you get it right, you will only train with me for five days out of a week, giving you two free days to do what you wish. Get it wrong, and you will be training for the whole seven days. ”

"I swear to god Akira if you lay a hand on her as a god...No as her friend i will personally kill you"

When Dylan's father turned around Han balled up his fist. He cursed the man under his breath. Han looked at Dylan noticing she was staring at feet, he lifted her head up with a finger. "You let him treat you like that?" Han asked pointing to the door. "Why wouldn't you speak up for yourself? " Han knew he couldn't do anything. "Lets just go meet your sister... Hopefully I don't wanna roast her." He said quietly

@Sixxx

shortyshot8 said:
"I swear to god Akira if you lay a hand on her as a god...No as her friend i will personally kill you"
(Confirmed this is a confession.)

Slaxt said:
Clover frowns and hugs Elizabeth hoping it would do something "Don't worry... I'm here for you.."
Elizabeth wakes up, screaming in fear and hyperventilating.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and continued♅...
“ I see. I have a riddle for you; What is greater than Sanctums, More evil than the devil himself, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you’ll die? If you get it right, you will only train with me for five days out of a week, giving you two free days to do what you wish. Get it wrong, and you will be training for the whole seven days. ”

[/QUOTE]
Apophis slowly fades away, Haiiro taking it's place. "The ansss- answer is nothing. Nothing."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back