• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth shakes her head. "I'm fine..." She says as she falls asleep, still standing.
Clover sighs "Sure you're fine..." He walks over to her and picks her up "I don't know where she lives... Guess I'm taking her to my dorm..." He starts walking in a direction "Hopefully this is the right way..."

...♅Akira scoffed at the male♅...

“ A Dragon God? Please, you're weak. ”

...♅Akira pointed his hand at the ground, this sent the Human slamming into the ground. He turned to the female and spoke♅...

“ That is correct, I am a Sanctum. If you believe you can kill me, try it. ”

ShikiTNCfull730094_zpsbf32cc89.jpg

(( High five to Alex. ))

Ramona smiled and patted Thana's head. "Well see you two around. " Ramona materialized a ladder and climbed to the top of the building.

Sweetone said:
"sorry thana needs a friend maybe another day" she said and picked up thana. (btw alex has clamied me as his gf)
(RED FLAG! "Claimed me as his gf" Uhh... Clingy...)

Zoey smiled and took thene back to her dorm and pulled up a movie on her laptop to watch.

Slaxt said:
(RED FLAG! "Claimed me as his gf" Uhh... Clingy...)
Lol he asked me on kik to be his gf since we work well together.)

An enourmous snake bursts out of the ground, hissing angrily as Haiiro's voice once again came out of nowhere. "I don't need to usssse my full power to destroy you, my Apophissss form should be enough to do the trick!"

giant_snake_by_teodriel-d5gm088.jpg

Al had regained control after the slam yet he still remained a god "Heh you may call me weak now but wait until the soul is fully developed"

Dylan smiled and kissed him " lets go" she pulled him to the study knocking softly , suddenly looking less like herself and more like a little deer

"father?"

A tall older man stood and scowled at her closeing a book and seting it on the table " i see your home " he said cool-y " and who is this young man?" turning han , the phrase said by any other father would of been a nice way to ask but Dylans father had cold distant eyes that cut through him " You met it at that ...school didnt you ?" he said to Han , calling Dylan 'it'

@Roman

Al grabbed the snake by the throat as he grew bigger from the use of some of the soul "We do not need more bloodshed today!"

AriaTheWatcher said:
(...The snake is like, four hundred times bigger than Al tho xD )
(If i was be able to like more then one time I would give this a thousand)

Han wanted frown and punch Dylan's father right in the chin, but he kept his cool. "I 'm 'Dylan's' boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He said putting a hand out for him to shake. "Why did you call her 'it'?" Han asked not of curiousity but anger. You wouldn't be able to see that Han was angry, but in the inside he felt like a bomb. From that moment on he knew he didn't like her family.

Roman said:
Han wanted frown and punch Dylan's father right in the chin, but he kept his cool. "I 'm 'Dylan's' boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He said putting a hand out for him to shake. "Why did you call her 'it'?" Han asked not of curiousity but anger. You wouldn't be able to see that Han was angry, but in the inside he felt like a bomb. From that moment on he knew he didn't like her family.
@Sixxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back