• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth yawns. "Sure." She says, seeming a bit tired but pretending not to be.
Clover sees Elizabeth yawns and raises an eyebrow "You sure?... We can go home. You seem pretty tired."

...♅Akira looked over to the male and spoke, black and golden wings spreading from his back. He spoke as he looked at the male, suddenly sending him into a wall, pining him against said wall. He then spoke as he walked forward, his power exploding forth and increasing the gravity dramatically♅...

“ A human like you should never step up to a being like me. The next time you do, I'll erase you from existence. ”

The_Wrath_of_God___resubmit_by_Noir.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked over to the male and spoke, black and golden wings spreading from his back. He spoke as he looked at the male, suddenly sending him into a wall, pining him against said wall. He then spoke as he walked forward, his power exploding forth and increasing the gravity dramatically♅...

“ A human like you should never step up to a being like me. The next time you do, I'll erase you from existence. ”

((( I posted once more, so you'll need to edit it XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro growls angrily. "Go away, I don't want anyone to kill Al. If you aren't tryin' to kill Al than I don't want ta' fight ya'." She says, getting into a defensive stance. "You definitely are powerful. I can see that."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Alex stood next to her "stop hurting him" he yelled his eyes turning red

RomanTheFireGod said:
"Erm, sister? Father?" Han didn't care about her sister. He was more afraid of her father, he knew Dylan's dad would probably hate him in a instant or whatever. He sat up and kissed Dylan. "Lets go." He said courageously. Han knew it was over for him, her father would maybe banish him from seeing her again or something. "One question, Dylan." He said standing up.
@RomanTheFireGod

Lumina looked around, unsure of what was even happening anymore. She put her hoodie on, hiding herself away. She looked withdrawn.

Sorry the site is being slow for me)

Zoey looked at everyoe "umm whats going on" (seriesly what did i miss) she asked

“ Trying to kill you? ”

...♅Akira snickered and his eyes turned a blood red colour. He spoke as he slowly unsheathed his sword. The wind picked up and began thrashing around the area, the sun turned a light red colour and the sky turned black♅...

“ If I was trying to kill you, you'd be dead already. ”

tumblr_mxm25sLNoj1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsswbvxemp.gif

Lumina was withdrawn in her own thoughts and wasn't really paying too much attention when she heard her name.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Trying to kill you? ”

...♅Akira snickered and his eyes turned a blood red colour. He spoke as he slowly unsheathed his sword. The wind picked up and began thrashing around the area, the sun turned a light red colour and the sky turned black♅...

“ If I was trying to kill you, you'd be dead already. ”

tumblr_mxm25sLNoj1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsswbvxemp.gif

[/QUOTE]
Haiiro frowns, seeming a bit confused but standing her ground. "Go away. Now. I don't want to fight, but I will if I have to. I won't let anyone kill my friends, even if they can be idiotic at times." She says calmly, glaring at Akira.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back