• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
He flew up to rise directly above the school court yard, where he saw the argument of three people, the god of chaos, Al and a grey haired guy holding a sword. Aoimine turned invisiable and landed on the ground, walking up right next to them, listening to their confersation.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro growls angrily. "No, you aren't, you're gonna go the hell away or I will smash your very soul to pieces!" She yells, completely enraged at the moment. "Ya' got ten seconds before I make true on my threat!"
...φHideki sighed and spoke holding his sword outφ...

“ I am not going to back down, if you're going to fix him, then do it. I won't watch a young boy suffer as he slowly dies. As for you, invisible man, if you're going to eavesdrop, learn to hide your presence. ”

tumblr_n552miRu6p1qkonr7o1_500_zpsxitdqiel.jpg

Han looked at Dylan's mother coldly, "I use magic..." he didn't want to say anymore. He listened to the rest if the conversation. When Dylan pulled him he almost tripped, "In a rush, Shorty?" He asked grinning. "If so: Where to?" He asked. He saw that Dylan's mo try her wasnt causing hin discomfort. Was it her brother? He did sit there quietly not saying a thing.

Haiiro growls angrily. "I personally can't fix him, but I know someone who can, and I ain't takin him anywhere till I get rid of you first!" She yells, lunging at Hideki, motivated by pure anger and bloodlust.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Please tell me that isn't Madara.. He's meant to be Akira's final form T~T )))

[/QUOTE]
now you feel how i feel when i was trying to pick out a good name for Zephyr and Emiko.....)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]now you feel how i feel when i was trying to pick out a good name for Zephyr and Emiko.....)))

[/QUOTE]
((( I'm still gonna use Madara, I have over 500 pictures already, I'm gonna use them xD )))

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro growls angrily. "I personally can't fix him, but I know someone who can, and I ain't takin him anywhere till I get rid of you first!" She yells, lunging at Hideki, motivated by pure anger and bloodlust.
...φHideki moved to the left, dodging the female's lunge. He spoke as he leaned into her left ear, smilingφ...

“ Your anger is clouding your movements and reaction times. Calm down. Also, may I have your name? ”

4-620x_zpscpktg6fa.jpg

((( Hideki is equal to Akira in terms of hand to hand due to them training with each other when they were younger. )))

"who said i was trying to hide my pressence, though i;m suprised the god didn;t say anything first...." said the God-mode Aoimine as he reappeared in front of them.

(thats fine, just dont use my one picture)

Al slowly walked towards Hideki "To kill her you will have to go through me!" he said using his body as a shield for her

Kuroko said:
"who said i was trying to hide my pressence, though i;m suprised the god didn;t say anything first...." said the God-mode Aoimine as he reappeared in front of them.

(thats fine, just dont use my one picture)
((( I don't even have that one xD )))

((( Imma use another character, you used Madara first, plus I had a couple of back ups xD )))

RomanTheFireGod said:
Han looked at Dylan's mother coldly, "I use magic..." he didn't want to say anymore. He listened to the rest if the conversation. When Dylan pulled him he almost tripped, "In a rush, Shorty?" He asked grinning. "If so: Where to?" He asked. He saw that Dylan's mo try her wasnt causing hin discomfort. Was it her brother? He did sit there quietly not saying a thing.
" my room , i need a break already , ill give you a tour later " she opened a heavy door and pulled him in closing it . her room was bright and colorful , covered in band posters and the ceiling had the plastic glow in the dark stars palastered every where on her ceiling she floped onto a huge comfortable bed looking at him" do you see why i left?"

@RomanTheFireGod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back