• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vex peeled red lids open, his eyes burning and sore from crying. He woke to the gentle touch of his brother's hand as it brushed through his hair in repetitive strokes. The heart in his chest hurt, both physically and emotionally. Only sinking further when he realized the recent events weren't just a terrible nightmare. It was hard to believe any of it was real, but he couldn't dream. Reality it was- painful.

"Cerin..." Rustic hues gazed up at the white-haired teen distantly, who didn't remove his sights from the blank screen ahead.

"Yes?" Cerin responded, keeping from looking at Vex.

"Take it away.." His hoarse voice broke when he spoke again and moved his attention to the empty fireplace.

"I can't."

Please...Vex couldn't speak that word, knowing that pleading wouldn't change his answer. A warm breath rolled from his cracked lips, breaking their pressed line. "Will it ever go away?"

"No," Cerin finally removed his hand from Vex's hair and propped his masked face into his palm with a plume of smoke," you can overcome moping about and live your life, and overcome sadness, but Pain like that never leaves...Time, as we would live through it, only creates a scab over our wounds to hide and bury them. False happiness causes pain, whether it be to you or others, but depression causes loneliness. Which is painful in itself."

"But You're always alone....doesn't it hurt?" Vex sounded like a child questioning, but it hurt to hear what he was already thinking.

"No, there's a difference in loneliness and solitude." Cerin smiled slightly under his mask," To chose, and embrace, being alone is solitude."

"Oh.." Vex closed his mouth after that and closed his eyes for a moment. He sat up after a few moments and got up from the couch, wiping the dirt from his skin that had fallen from Cerin. "Go get a shower. I'm going to bed." Cerin blinked when he got up and huffed, walking past him and going to get a shower whilst Vex climbed the stairs slowly. He didn't want to move at all. It all hurt so much. Rolling the sweat pants back up so they wouldn't fall, Vex flopped onto his bed when he got to his room and huffed. This just couldn't be happening...yet, it was.

Han blinked, "No I don't." He said ignoring the fact her mother called her a monster. He grabbed Dylan's hand and plopped down on her bed. "This is.... Bright." Han said smiling. "On a more serious note. Your brother. He gives me a bad vibe and I dont like it." Han said ridding his face of his smile for a more serious look.

@Sixxx

Thana was swarmed by tendrils of black and appered in front of zoey "I was wondering where you where sissy" thana said as she hugged zoeys waist

...♅Akira vanished from his current position, appearing leaning against a wall, lighting a cigarette. As he did so, multiple flashes in The Existence occurred. He spoke♅...

“ What are you doing, Hideki? Why are you holding back against her? ”

tumblr_n1xvn27eeN1tq2fego1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dylan kissed him " Ha! he is a bad vibe , one time he tried to tie me to his Porsche and drag me behind. Toldmy parent he was trying to 'drag the evil out of me ." she sighed " ready to meet my sister and father?" she said sitting up

@RomanTheFireGod

...φHideki looked over to Akira and bowed, keeping his head at the floor as he spokeφ...

“ Nothing, Your Highness. ”

“ I told you to stop calling me that. You're my friend, there's no need for formalities between us. Anyway, why don't you go back home, I'll deal with things here. ”

...♅Akira said as Hideki stood up and walked away, soon vanishing from sight. Akira then turned to the remaining beings and spoke, a smile on his face and his hands in his pockets♅...

“ Well, Hideki's gone and I'm here to take his place. ”

Amamiya.Rindou.full.291127.jpg

"Erm, sister? Father?" Han didn't care about her sister. He was more afraid of her father, he knew Dylan's dad would probably hate him in a instant or whatever. He sat up and kissed Dylan. "Lets go." He said courageously. Han knew it was over for him, her father would maybe banish him from seeing her again or something. "One question, Dylan." He said standing up.

@Sixxx

Ken let out a yawn as he walked around the school being bored out of his mind. He kept playing with his electricity as he calmly waited for something to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back