• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Han looked at the guy holding in a small laugh, "He looks mighty stuck up..." Han said letting out a quiet yelp when Dylan squeezed his hand, "The grip, the grip. Thats a tight grip." He said pointing at his hand. "Also, who's that 'rich guy'?"

@Sixxx

Al fell down blood leaking out of his eyes and passed out

when his head hit the ground it made a horrible cracking noise

Moriko gave the girl who was being very trigger happy with the RPG a look as she passed to go to her spot in the school gardens. "Huh, again with the gender bends?" She thought to herself, shrugging. As she walked, a trail of flowers growing behind her.

(( This has nothing to do with any of you, its happening somewhere else. :P ))

Haiiro appears in front of Ramona, punching her in the stomach before disappearing, appearing near Al and poking him with a stick. "I hope he isn't dead..."

" that was my brother Chirs " she smiled loosening her grip on his hand and looked back at Chris " dont trip over your self there clone , at least im off the convener belt " she said with a smirk knowing it got under his skin that he was stuck here

@RomanTheFireGod

Ramona wrapped her hands around her stomach and groaned loudly, "Asshole." She mumbled. She slowly stood up and went into the room she made the cure with. The cure didn't work. Ramona threw the cure at the wall. She looked to her right and saw her notes on the cure and attempted to amplify its effects for a while.

Han gave a nervous smile, "I'm so not meant to be here." He said quietly. "Should we go in? Or sit here as if we're frozen?" Han asked still with his nervous smile as he started to sweat. He still had the feeling something might happen, though right now things seemed calm.

@Sixxx

"What the fuck is your problem?!" Ramona asked watching her hard work turn into shreds. Ramona felt Haiiro had just loved messing with her.

...φHideki walked past the group, soon looking down at the male with blood spurting from his eyes. He sighed and unsheathed his swordφ...

“ No point prolonging your suffering. I'll end your life here for you. ”

fkkc_zpsjilpv2yf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back