• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al started to gurgle the water and spit it out getting the blood out of his mouth "Thank god now what just happened?"

Roman didn't remember anything having to do with 'Ramona' not even the caster if the spell, "Would you really want to do something like that to me?" He asked standing up with a charming smile on his face.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( drowning in a sea of one-liners.
So bad that I've lost Where my character was.)

[/QUOTE]
(Bro it is a casual RP what do you expect xD )

RomanTheFireGod said:
Roman didn't remember anything having to do with 'Ramona' not even the caster if the spell, "Would you really want to do something like that to me?" He asked standing up with a charming smile on his face.
Haiiro growls angrily. "Damn right I would!" She says before snapping her fingers, turning Roman into a girl before storming off angrily.

*Zephyr (Wildcat's new name or that other phoenix guy) pokes Lumina's forhead gently and smiled*

''haha, you alright?''

''well...sigh...wonder what Thana's doing........''

@Sammi Kunz @Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Nono. That's simple.
This is casual, meaning a paragraph Or more.

The other, you get the gist.)

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm i suppose so maybe you are right but it does leave more freedom)

Dyaln squeezed his hand as they got out of the car .a moment later a Porsche pealed into the drive way spraying Dylan with rocks out steped a blonde haired boy wearing a polo and khakis " ahh look , the black sheep has returned " he said sneering at her

Roman now a girl again materializes a RPG and shoots the nearest building out of anger. "WHAT THE HELL?!" s/he asked angrily. S/he then remembered the cure for the curse s/he made and ran to use it, "Be back everyone!" Ramona said cheerfully.

Haiiro disappears, appearing in her dorm room silently and laying down on her bed, burying her face in a pillow. She snapped her fingers, changing the curse so that no matter how Roman tried to cure it it would never go away.

Al went to the window of the the dorm room Haiiro was "Really Haiiro it's just Roman being stupid again come out"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back