• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The enormous snake stared at Lumina with it's piercing red eyes. "It'sssss me. Haiiro. It would be besssst for you all to run." Haiiro's voice says out of nowhere before the enormous snake returns it's focus to Akira.

...♅Akira looked up at the large snake, sighing slightly. Akira began walking towards the snake, the first step causing the ground to explode upwards, beneath the Human. This sent the Human one hundred meters into the air. Akira continued walking, not caring about the Human. He soon lifted his sword up and leaped into the air. He flew upwards in the air, coming to a stop mere meters away from the snake's head. He spoke♅...

“ Growing to a large size only makes you a bigger target. It also makes you and your reaction times considerably slower. Also, you may want to get that checked out. ”

...♅Blood suddenly burst from the snake's lower half. It was a deep and fatal cut. Of course, Akira was able to heal it. He was merely teaching them how to fight. Even if he killed them, he could bring them back through Reanimation, a technique he had created to bring back the newly killed. It had it's limitations, however the limitations wouldn't be activated in the current circumstances. Akira slowly stood on top of a semi-destroyed building, the red coloured sun behind him. He spoke as he watched the snake's head, watching the blood fall from his peripherals♅...

“ What will you do now? ”

10968190102a12910614841l_zps20809f13.jpg

(( Me as I read this fight

Keimi's_Face_Fault.png

Giant snakes does that to a guy ))

Apophis merely slithered slowly in circles around Akira, Haiiro's voice speaking for it. "I've never been much of a fighter, however, I am obviousssssly outmatched currently. Let'sssss play a game. If you win, you get me, and can do what you want with me. If you lossssse you leave me and my friends alone. Forever."

Lumina wanted to run, but she found not thr strength in her legs. She just stood in shock, watching the battle unfold.

Morgan pulls a large wagon into the school with hundreds of bones inside he stops where the school was destroyed and scatters the bones "I hope this will be enough" he said and used his ability the bones he scattered grows larger and shapes every second in about 30 seconds he made the school out of bones but Morgan is a little worried if the bones will break easily.

AriaTheWatcher said:
(Yeah) Elizabeth purrs softly in her sleep.
Clover chuckles "That's cute." Moments later He finally arrives at his dorm room. He opens it and walks through the doorway carefully so he wouldn't hit Elizabeth by accident. He looks around the room "Guess I'm sleeping on the couch." He sets Elizabeth down on his bed and puts a blanket over her. "Sweet dreams." He walks away and lays down on the couch.

Al speaks to Haiiro "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT IF HE WINS HE WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles "That's cute." Moments later He finally arrives at his dorm room. He opens it and walks through the doorway carefully so he wouldn't hit Elizabeth by accident. He looks around the room "Guess I'm sleeping on the couch." He sets Elizabeth down on his bed and puts a blanket over her. "Sweet dreams." He walks away and lays down on the couch.
Elizabeth smiles, her tail hanging over the side of the bed.

shortyshot8 said:
Al speaks to Haiiro "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU IDIOT IF HE WINS HE WILL TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!!"
(Is dat a confession I see?)

shortyshot8 said:
Apophis winces. "Jeez. Quite down. Your yellin' isssss really annoyin' and loud."

...♅Akira observed the snake circle him. He looked at the snake's eyes once more and replied♅...

“ That sounds interesting. What's the game? ”

...♅Akira spoke. He heard the Human's plea echo from within the snake's stomach♅...

10968190102a12910614772l_zps84444802.jpg

A snake fighting a demon. not something you see every day. Her wings were getting cramped from holding them in so tightly. This was way too much.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth smiles, her tail hanging over the side of the bed.
Clover stares at the ceiling and smiles "What a fun day... Hopefully she doesn't get mad at me for taking her to my house." He sighs and falls asleep

(@shortyshot8 Ruuuude... Don't tell me to shut up T_T)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira observed the snake circle him. He looked at the snake's eyes once more and replied♅...
“ That sounds interesting. What's the game? ”

...♅Akira spoke. He heard the Human's plea echo from within the snake's stomach♅...

10968190102a12910614772l_zps84444802.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Apophis hisses, staring straight into Akira's eyes. "It'ssss quite ssssssimple. You mussssssst anssssssswer a riddle that I have come up with."

Slaxt said:
Clover stares at the ceiling and smiles "What a fun day... Hopefully she doesn't get mad at me for taking her to my house." He sighs and falls asleep
Elizabeth's tail slowly swishes back and forth in her sleep.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Apophis hisses, staring straight into Akira's eyes. "It'ssss quite ssssssimple. You mussssssst anssssssswer a riddle that I have come up with."

Elizabeth's tail slowly swishes back and forth in her sleep.
"Damn it don't do this!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back