• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Whats wrong your majesty Shiroe said as he looked at Luna with a serious look

[/QUOTE]
Luna was just about to tell the truth, But stopped. She didn't share with anyone, not even her sister. The only one she had ever released herself to was Tasuke. Ironic, But True. Rolling her irises and blowing her breath, Luna shot her hand through another wall. "Death. A dangerous....dangerous thing."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I did something stupid myself." Tasuke looked back at Cerin then down at his hands which were palm side up in front of him, "And it's going to have consequences, it should happen soon - don't try and help me if I start... uh... changing."
What did he do? Cerins brows furrowed at Tasukes spotty information. He tilted his head to the side as gray smoke left his lungs," what do you mean changing?"

"I'm fine." She said. Mamoreru was sure the nurse would have no clue how to stop her from seeping smoke so much. "You may want to back up,it makes people really dizzy." She said, waving him away a bit. The last she wanted to happen is injure someone over her dumb smoke problem. Mamoreru seemed shorter than she was, more child size- making her look like a nine year old. Mamoreru pouted. "Not again..." She moan quietly, annoyed and frusterated. "This is twice in a month..." She sighed and turned her attention away from herself and to Akihiko to see his reaction.

@Shiroe Kurona

Asphyxiated said:
What did he do? Cerins brows furrowed at Tasukes spotty information. He tilted his head to the side as gray smoke left his lungs," what do you mean changing?"
"You'll know when it happens." Tasuke slowly rises from the couch and walks into the Kitchen, it was still pretty early and he found himself stumbling onto the food that Vex had cooked earlier, "Is it all right if I grab a bite to eat?"

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona turned around and looked at Haiiro, "What is it now?" She asked annoyed. She already knew what Haiiro was plotting and was on her defensive. "Do you wanna go clothes shopping with me?" She asked Haiiro.
Haiiro shrugged. "Sure." She says, lying to Ramona to make sure Ramona didn't know her true intentions.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna was just about to tell the truth, But stopped. She didn't share with anyone, not even her sister. The only one she had ever released herself to was Tasuke. Ironic, But True. Rolling her irises and blowing her breath, Luna shot her hand through another wall. "Death. A dangerous....dangerous thing."

[/QUOTE]
Yes,Your majesty Death is a very dangerous thing!The more you live the more you get close to death Shiroe said as he put his hands behind his back

Ramona walked into a clothing store, "Clothes!" She yelled. She then shivered, Roman felt like he was becoming girlie at a faster rate, "Turn me back, Haiiro. I cant take it anymore." She said slouching

RomanTheFireGod said:
Ramona walked into a clothing store, "Clothes!" She yelled. She then shivered, Roman felt like he was becoming girlie at a faster rate, "Turn me back, Haiiro. I cant take it anymore." She said slouching
Haiiro grins, happy that turning Roman into a girl was actually something she didn't like. "Nope." She says, becoming invisible but still staying behind Ramona.

@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Oh my god! Akihiko said looking at Mamoreru wide eyed Mamoreru! Akihiko said as he tried to get closer to her but he hesitated because he didnt want to hurt himself Mamoreru!I am gonna go call the nurse ok?!

Metaphysics said:
Oh you're so silly~" She giggled. "I can't be God..." Her eyes widened as realization hit her. "I m-mean it's just no possible. If...then..." She rambled on as she started shaking. "Has my entire life been a lie?" She breathed out as she started to cry.
Zero pulled her into a hug, and while doing so investigated the barrier that was blocking her powers, along with her memories. What the hell... What is this? I haven't seen anything this advance for a long time... I could remove it, but it would take about a month... just to setup for removing it. The process itself would probably take another 4 months... However, the barrier on her memories s weak... I could remove that.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You'll know when it happens." Tasuke slowly rises from the couch and walks into the Kitchen, it was still pretty early and he found himself stumbling onto the food that Vex had cooked earlier, "Is it all right if I grab a bite to eat?"
"Make yourself at home," Cerin said lightly with an odd expression. He stood from the coffee table and walked up the stairs; peeking inside the guest room. The hole in the wall was completely fixed and the blood was gone. It looked normal except for the red stains on the floor where blood once was. Great. Because that won't haunt anyone.

He needed to resituate the room so that vex wouldn't snap when he saw it. "Drea!" Cerin called and the weeper appeared from her place in the kitchen and went to the guest room. "Move it all." Drea nodded to his request and pushed him out, closing the door in his face. She was still upset at Vex for throwing something at her.

Cerin huffed, sending more black smoke from his lungs, only this time he rolled his finger around and manipulated it into a small tornado as he walked down the stairs. He needed something to help him think. He needed to be prepared for when Vex woke.

Mamoreru shook her head. "You don't understand." She said, starting to explain while keeping her distance. The smoking stopped and she sighed out fo relief. "What I am makes this happen. Yes, it is abnormal for the smoke to leave this much, but there's nothing te nurse could do until it heals itself. I'll grow back to my original size soon. I'll just need to make a fire somewhere..." She said, mumbling the last sentence and bit the inside of her cheek. Where would sshe start the fire? Inside the building would be to dangerous. Possibly in the street away from anybody? Sure. Mamoreru agreed on that idea. 'I'll do it later.' She thought, hoping Akihiko would believe her. Ther was seriously nothing that the nurse could do. @Shiroe Kurona

Ramona sighed heavily and went on to buy clothes. "How the hell am I supposed to explain this to people?" She mumbled. After grabbing all the clothing needed she paid for it and left.

Asphyxiated said:
"Make yourself at home," Cerin said lightly with an odd expression. He stood from the coffee table and walked up the stairs; peeking inside the guest room. The hole in the wall was completely fixed and the blood was gone. It looked normal except for the red stains on the floor where blood once was. Great. Because that won't haunt anyone.
He needed to resituate the room so that vex wouldn't snap when he saw it. "Drea!" Cerin called and the weeper appeared from her place in the kitchen and went to the guest room. "Move it all." Drea nodded to his request and pushed him out, closing the door in his face. She was still upset at Vex for throwing something at her.

Cerin huffed, sending more black smoke from his lungs, only this time he rolled his finger around and manipulated it into a small tornado as he walked down the stairs. He needed something to help him think. He needed to be prepared for when Vex woke.
Tasuke had a plate of food he was eating on the kitchen table, he liked this house, Vex had good taste. He could already feel it inside of him, inside his chest it hurt, it stung but he didn't let it show. He ate quicker, and quicker and he was quickly finished with the food he had taken;

"Cerin! IS There any Ice Cream!?" He stood up frantically, looking for more food, stuffing his face with whatever he found - he even took a bite out of a chunk of cheese.

Haiiro silently follows Ramona, deciding to see what happened because she thought that whatever could possibly happen would probably be less boring than being at school.

Ramona saw a group of guys and immediately hid, "Thats another thing. Avoid relationships!" She said silently. After the guys went pass Ramona quickly ran to her car as she silently cursed Haiiro for doing this to her/him

Haiiro smiles, appearing in one of the backseats of Ramona's car, still invisible. She was planning on following Ramona around all day and causing things to go wrong for her.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke had a plate of food he was eating on the kitchen table, he liked this house, Vex had good taste. He could already feel it inside of him, inside his chest it hurt, it stung but he didn't let it show. He ate quicker, and quicker and he was quickly finished with the food he had taken;
"Cerin! IS There any Ice Cream!?" He stood up frantically, looking for more food, stuffing his face with whatever he found - he even took a bite out of a chunk of cheese.
Cerin walked to the entryway of the kitchen, stopping the spinning movement of his finger which caused the smoke to rise and disappear when he saw Tasuke. "we might have some in the freezer.." His dull red eyes watched him in confusion, placing his hands into his pockets and sewing his brows together.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Yes,Your majesty Death is a very dangerous thing!The more you live the more you get close to death Shiroe said as he put his hands behind his back

[/QUOTE]
Luna slowly retracted her arm from the freshly made hole in the wall. Silent, Luna shifted her gaze towards Shiroe, shaking her head. Afterwards, she left her throne room, standing on the balcony with her head resting in her hands.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin walked to the entryway of the kitchen, stopping the spinning movement of his finger which caused the smoke to rise and disappear when he saw Tasuke. "we might have some in the freezer.." His dull red eyes watched him in confusion, placing his hands into his pockets and sewing his brows together.
When Cerin stood in the doorway Tasuke turned and then looked at the freezer as his eye twitched, "Right." He went for the Freezer but fell to his knees and curled up with gritted teeth. It looked as though he was in a lot of pain until he suddenly jumped up and ran upstairs and into the bathroom, he locked the door and threw up in the toilet.

Shiroe went to the balcony where Luna was and said Whats Wrong?,Your Majesty?Are you troubled by something Shiroe said as he looked at Luna with a saddened look Do you miss Tasuke?Your Majesty?

Mamoreru gave him a thumbs up. She usually never let people pat her back but her didn't know any better and was trying to be friendly. "Well, I need to get going and.. Uhm.. Rest." She said, heading away from him, turning around and waving at him before leaving and hustling out of the school grounds. 'An open place that has no life.' She thinks, quickly walking into the woods. She found and open place and let out a sigh of relief. She looked in the pure she had at her side and looked through it, finding a bit of crumpled paper and the lighter she carried around. Mamoreru quickly lit it on fire and closed her eyes, holding it to her face. 'It'd be bad if someone caught me. It probably lookss like I'm smoking...' She thought, shrugging it off as she took in the smoke. The most smoke she breathed, the better she felt again. 'Maybe it was just because of smoke loss- that's why I wass acting strange.' She thought, deciding that was the reason.

Ramona then went to her dorm and just laid down on her couch all day, hoping to have a smooth clean day, "Why me? I wanna be a guy again!" She said, Roman felt like he didn't deserve this and knew Haiiro was around somewhere, "Haiiro, wherever you are. Change me back, this sucks." She said lying on his bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back