• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zero held in a laugh, and then put on an angry face. "Interesting way? Oh?"

Zeref_Furioso_zpswhu36biu.jpg

Zero then smiled, and chuckled. "Just kidding." He then picked up his fork, and took a bite of Moriko's salad. "So, where are you from?"

@Nonalaka

Moriko laughed and brushed the hair back from her face, "oh I'm from velndia small town in the countryside a good bit from here" she said with a smile. "And yourself?"

"Well... It's complicated. But to simplify things, it'd just be easiest to say I'm from the Void." He stretched out his hand, suddenly his skin fading and leaving just bones. His eyes were replaced with a crimson flame, and all the nearby shadows in the room moved to a single corner, as if scared of him. "I am peoples pain and suffering. I control darkness, shadows and death." He brought his hand back, the skin returning as well as his eyes, and the shadows returning to their original places.

"O-oh I see" she said startled. She slid back in her seat.

"Y-you don't seem like a bad guy though..." she continued, wondering if sitting down to lunch with this mysterious guy was such a good idea.

Zero smiled. That's a first, most people run off at first sight of that. I guess I can trust her. Zero finished his drink, and then remembered they were new ones at the school. "Oh right you are new. Do you want help getting around? I know the school well enough. At least, I think I do." Zero chuckled, summoning a To-Go box in his hand, putting the rest of the salad in the container. "Here, you can eat it later." He held the To-Go box out to Moriko.

Moriko looked him and blinked, she then took the salad box nodding her head slightly and quietly said thank you clutching the container in her hands.

"Ah, yes I guess I could use a bit of help... this school is a lot bigger than my previous one" she shuddered a little but then gave a smile.

Zero smiled, and snapped his fingers, "Alacazam, alacazoo! Bring us to that very school!" The room around them morphed into different shapes, skulls appearing on the walls and the tiles on the floor becoming obsidian. The exit was replaced with what looked like an elevator door, and it dinged, opening out into the school courtyard. Zero tried his best airflight attendant voice. "We have now arrived at our destination, Please watch your step as you get off the Plane. Thank you."

((Once you step through the elevator door, the structure isn't visible from outside. Just a heads up on that.))

@Nonalaka

Moriko let out a laugh as she stepped out of the elevator doors. Although all the moving shapes did make her feel a bit on the queasy side.

"So... this is how you always get around?"she asked trying to see if she could touch the invisible wall from the outside.

PixelScoreMC said:
if he ever see's him again he'll try to kill him.))
((( Good luck with that ;D )))

...♆Kuroh soon sighed as Diel hugged him. He held back his tears and looked over to the note. He spoke as he looked at Diel♆...

“ I should deliver this.. ”

-----------------------

...♅Akira continued to sit on his throne, observing The Watcher. He held an unamused facial expression. He soon spoke♅...

“ Doesn't Tyrael know that 'Bob' was messing with him? He told him to take the elevator to the sixth floor, then to walk down six flight of stairs. He'd essentially be on the same floor as he was when taking the elevator. ”

1333811228191_zpsufdmemal.jpg

"Nope, I just felt like making it a bit more interesting, ya know?" He chuckled, and started walking ahead of Moriko. He snapped his fingers, the elevator falling through the ground, and the ground resealing slightly after. He yelled at the top of his voice, "Yo Akira! I know you hear me! You're still a dick!" He stopped, and then added "Oh yeah, I should probably show you to the dorms. You could then at least put the salad somewhere yeah?" He came back over to Moriko and asked "Weren't you given a dorm room number when you signed up for the school?"

@Nonalaka @Fukushima Akira

Metaphysics said:
(Diel hugged him, and I'm glad someone noticed~! :D )
((( Sorry D:> I'll edit it in my post now. )))

...♅Akira heard Zero call his name along with his remark. A smile appeared on his face as he spoke. He made the red wine swirl around the golden cup by moving his right hand, the one gripping the cup, move in a circular motion♅...

“ What an idiot. As if his pitiful name calling would affect me. He's only a Transcended Being, nothing compared to us Sanctums. ”

tumblr_mta9cxRTe21rkeknyo1_500_zpsw1huqenr.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](@LonelyAssassin why are you ignoring Shiroe all of a sudden *Says in Eric Cartmans Voice*)

[/QUOTE]
I'm not o-o

"Oh, yes, uhm a number..." she searched the pocket of her brown coat and pulled out a scrunched up piece of paper. "...7054A" she mumbled to herself.

She then began to wonder who was this person zero was shouting to and what did he do? Were they enemies?.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Nope, I just felt like making it a bit more interesting, ya know?" He chuckled, and started walking ahead of Moriko. He snapped his fingers, the elevator falling through the ground, and the ground resealing slightly after. He yelled at the top of his voice, "Yo Akira! I know you hear me! You're still a dick!" He stopped, and then added "Oh yeah, I should probably show you to the dorms. You could then at least put the salad somewhere yeah?" He came back over to Moriko and asked "Weren't you given a dorm room number when you signed up for the school?"
@Nonalaka @Fukushima Akira
((( I'm uploading seventeen more pictures into the Zero album for you. )))

Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe looks at Jun and says [B]Lets go to where my dormroom thats where the portal is...[/B]Shiroe said as he turned around and started walking towards his dormroom [B]Follow me i'll lead the way![/B] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13749-kyuuketsuki/ said:
@kyuuketsuki[/URL]
Jun watched him, his smile fading into a serious line," hold it. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what this matter is." He stood and stuffed his hands into his pockets, his head leaning to the side.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm uploading a few more pictures into the Zero album for you. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Love ya. <3)

"Well... Males aren't allowed into the women's dorm..." Zero smirked, and snapped his fingers. Smoke shrouded around him, and once it faded, it revealed a fairly attractive female with short black hair and purple eyes. "All right, let's go. You can call me Jaelyn while I'm like this." Zero's voice was now definitely feminine, and 'she' proceeded towards the women's dorm.

closeup%20original%20lips%20long%20hair%20purple%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20faces%20hair%20in%20face%20black%20hair%201600x1200_www.wallpaperfo.com_50.jpg

@Nonalaka

Metaphysics said:
"Yeah you should." Diel said as she released him from her embrace. (G'night)
((( Okay, goodnight :D )))

...♆Kuroh soon vanished, the barrier reactivating shortly after. This sent Diel out of the Estate and back to where she originally was. He appeared within Luna's house, looking around for Layla♆...

“ Where is she? ”

kyuuketsuki said:
Jun watched him, his smile fading into a serious line," hold it. I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what this matter is." He stood and stuffed his hands into his pockets, his head leaning to the side.
Shiroe turned around at Jun and said Well...its a serious case i need you to eat my uncles body.......I know it mighg sound weird but trust me its something really serious and "not" weird Shiroe said as he looked at Jun with a smile

Moriko stared at what was now "her" thinking to herself that zero makes a prettier girl than her.

"A-Alright.."

She follows jaelyn to the dorms looking at the doors trying to find her number.

PixelScoreMC said:
(Love ya. <3)
((( <3 )))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe turned around at Jun and said Well...its a serious case i need you to eat my uncles body.......I know it mighg sound weird but trust me its something really serious and "not" weird Shiroe said as he looked at Jun with a smile

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira shifted his gaze towards Shiroe and the group. He observed them with a smile. He soon spoke as he put the cup back onto the ground, placing his fist against his cheek bone, propping his head back up♅...

“ Interesting. So they plan on cannibalizing a corpse.
I can't wait to see how this goes..

1407199400832.png

Jaelyn smiled back at Moriko, and patted her on the head. "Now now, don't be so down on yourself. I can sense your negative thoughts you know." Jaelyn gave her a small peck on the cheek, and grabbed her hand. They appeared in front of Moriko's dorm room, and Jaelyn summoned the key from Moriko's bag. She unlocked the door, and it swung open gently. "Here we are. Do you need help getting settled or anything? I don't have a schedule so feel free to ask." Jaelyn smiled sweetly, a completely different personality then Zero's normal self.

@Nonalaka

"I obviously don't find it weird to eat someone, but I don't touch food unless it's alive and kicking." Jun eyed him,"So why?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back