• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I didn't see any smeared make up or messy hair when I first woke up or before I went to sleep" I said as I scratched my head and smiled at blue while still blushing

" you blush alot , relax ,ive already drooled on you im comfortble" blue said with a smirk ploping on the couch

"I wasn't yelling." He said lying. Han quickly put on his pants and a red t-shirt. "Hi, now how about you go get dressed. And after that we can enjoy a nice day." Han pulled the window shades away from one another exposing sunlight to the room.

I smiled back "yeah I know I'm just not used to it that's all" I said as I took another small bit of the muffin and sipped my coffee

(( I might do a appearance change for Hansuke, or just add a new character in general. ))

" Ughhhhh fine follow me " she got up taking her blankets with her and padding to her dorm with him behind her when they walked in it was frigid she opened her windows hoping it was warmer outside and ent into her bedroom to get dressed pulling off the sports bra and and changing into real undergarments before yanking on some skinny jean and a tight black tank top , a army green zipp up hoodie and combat boots she ripped her silky black hair into a ponytail .in the back of her hair one chunk was pure white normally she kept it hidden but she shrugged it off she walked out to him " ok im ready"

@RomanTheFireGod

blue sighed ." i have to go visit the cabin today " she looked down a little sad but deep in thought

Han stands up off the couch. "Alright, what do you wanna do today?" He asked hopping out the window.

Dylan watchs him hop out the window and leans over , really hoping he wasnt all smushed on the side walk" i wanna go do something cool lets get outta here" she said seeing he wasnt on the side walk all bloody and such

@RomanTheFireGod

"when i first got here i made a friend , he was an Omnipotent being named Han , he was my friend and shared his body with 3 other beings , now han made me a cabin on his demention named Genesis it was beautiful , he made me a goddess to the people there and helped me so my powers could go , i had feelings for him and then he was killed a few days ago and his killer destroyed Genesis but left my cabin there for me , i have to keep visiting there or eles it disappears....Han was a good friend , he got my mother to be able to visit me from heaven , and he killed my father beacuse he knew if i did ,id loose all the good in me and he liked that i was good ... last i saw him he felt some one coming and he left so i would be safe and he was killed .... he trained me witha knife "she said geting up and pulling out a beautiful knife that glowed with power ,blue smiled and set it down" im sad he is gone , ive lost alot of people in my life... one time , as a gift, he got my scars to go away for a few days " she said looking at her skin ,lumpy and scared

@Daniel reaver

Han waved up to her window. "Have you made up your mind? If not then we can go to the forest or something." Han started flicking his fingers again making sparks.

dylan smiled down " AMUSMENT PARK! " she yelled down grining " i can make it the scaryiest ride of your life " she grinned evily

Shiroe looks at Jun and says Lets go to where my dormroom thats where the portal is...Shiroe said as he turned around and started walking towards his dormroom Follow me i'll lead the way! @kyuuketsuki

Han laughed. "Me being scared of something. You crack me up. Lets go." Han started walking toward the park as he reached in his pocket for some gum.

(( @Sixxx I'm gonna go for tonight. Just post again and I'll read it when I wake up.))

"list thing that you fear, things you dont like . and dont axct all tough your a marshmellow inside ive seen it coffee boy" she smirked at him and walked next to him @RomanTheFireGod

(its 3:20 here , im soooooo with ya on that)

I watched blue intently and listend to her story until she pulled the knife out. I wanted to pay attention to her but I couldn't help the fact that she held an angelic weapon. I looked over at blue as sadness for her filled my eyes "I-I'm so sorry blue. I-I didn't know if I'd known i never would have..." I said as I sat there and seeped in her story

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
"Ok..." He takes a deep breath "I turned into an 8 year old to have fun.. But when I did turn I became a totally different person... I had to keep telling him to turn me back... But he wouldn't listen.. The Sora you made friends with is still in there..." He smiles "I still have the memories though... So... Umm... Sorry?.."
Yoruichi sits beside him, "Well that is interesting. Must be a pain for you both, can't you separate yourselves in anyway?" she looked at him, concerned for Sora's well being more than anything, "Is he just. Watching?"

Misery leaned out of the music room window, savouring the rain. Most people didn't like wet weather, or were at least a little irritated by it, but not he. The phookah loved the feeling of rain soaking his clothes and dripping off his hair. He caught sight of someone crossing the courtyard below him and decided to go and talk to them. Twisting his form into a crow with yellow eyes, Misery swooped down, changing back into his usual form just before landing. "Lovely day," he said, grinning like a lanky cat with dreadlocks.

Zero laughed, summoning a drink in front of him on the table, and sipped from it. "How do shadows taste.. If I compared it to average human food, something like... your favorite ice cream. but 10 times better." He smiled, and added "I'm pretty strange aren't I?"

@Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What I miss? Too lazy to read sixty something pages.)

[/QUOTE]
((not too much. but Zero received the crushing reality that Akira lied to him, if he ever see's him again he'll try to kill him.))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, summoning a drink in front of him on the table, and sipped from it. "How do shadows taste.. If I compared it to average human food, something like... your favorite ice cream. but 10 times better." He smiled, and added "I'm pretty strange aren't I?"
@Nonalaka

((not too much. but Zero received the crushing reality that Akira lied to him, if he ever see's him again he'll try to kill him.))
(Lied to him about what?

But okay. I'll post when I can for Luna , Layla, and Kaname.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Lied to him about what?
But okay. I'll post when I can for Luna , Layla, and Kaname.

[/QUOTE]
((About Layla being the mother of Akira's children.))

@PixelScoreMC

"Wow! That's kind of cool" she said looking at the pillar he took the shadow from. She then turns to him "strange? Yes." She hesitated." b-but not in a bad way!" Smiling a bit "in an interesting way" she looked at her hands as she fiddled withe ends of her hair, hoping she hadn't offended him.but not in a bad way!" Smiling a bit "in an interesting way" she looked at her hands as she fiddled with the ends of her hair hoping she hadnt offended him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back