• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"O-okay"

Confused by this change of tone, moriko walked into her dorm leaving her bag on a desk as she rubbed the side of her face. She turned to jaelyn and smiled politely "I'm fine now but thank you for your help and kindness" she gave a slight bow like gesture after which she fixed her hair behind her ears.

"Alright. If you need anything, just clap your hands four times in a row. I'll come help." Jaelyn smiled, and poofed back into Zero. He stuck his tongue out, and said jokingly "Now I need to go purify myself of these cooties." He winked, and snapped his fingers, disappearing.

@Nonalaka

Flying through the air Draco spude fire straight ahead and used it to bath himself, Flying into the fire and looking down at the school. He landed on the roof and looked at all the people as if the school was his personal treasure and people were there to take it.

He also spread his wings to cover it a bit.

Jun didn't want to follow him, but he was aggravatingly curious now. He huffed and rubbed his head as he followed beside Shiroe reluctantly. "If I do eat this guy and get sick," he pointed two clawed fingers at Shiroe with a smile,"You're next."

I promise you,You wont get sick, his blood is like what you eat everyday and his fleshy bits taste like Chicken Shiroe said as he walked along with Jun Soooo Jun which species are you? Shiroe said as he put his hand behind his back @kyuuketsuki

"What species do you think I am?" Jun inquired, curious to see if anyone was knowledgable enough to know. Most people weren't; they would guess by his presence or obvious features, which were almost identical to that of a demons. It didn't surprise him anymore though, considering he was the last known one alive.

“ A dragon? I may have to pay him a visit. The last one I saw was around seven hundred years ago- ”

...♅Akira smiled and then stood up, stretching. His armour dispersed and he walked over to his bed. He lay down and soon spoke♅...

“ -But first, I sleep~ ”

...♅Akira drifted off to sleep♅...

((( I'll be back in an hour. )))

Moriko laughed and shook her head as she began to unpack her bags.

"Everyone here is so interesting" maybe I'll actually enjoy it here she thought. She smiled to herself.

@PixelScoreMC

((Now it's time for fun adventures with Zero! Where Zero goes on some adventure for some reason at some random place.))

Zero appeared on an island, It appeared to be untouched by human hands. "An Island? Why is it never an interesting place like Atlantis?" Zero sighed, and started walking along it's beach.

656721-garage_island_super.png

"W-who are you?" A strange girl appeared from the brush.

Zero turned, just to have a girl invading his private bubble, looking him straight in the eyes. "Woah. What kinda' monster arrr you sir?"

tumblr_mhs31rHuhZ1rrx8wzo1_500.gif

Zero already intrigued by the girl, asked "What do you mean?"

"Well.. I can see a lot of things about you. It's very dark. but I see cold.... cold and dark."

Zero now very interested, looked the girl in the eyes, and demanded, "Tell me more."

"That all I see sir. Cold and dark. I also see bones. and... Yeeek! Bugs!" After the comment on the insects, she jumped back looking somewhat frightened. "No buggies please~"

Zero laughed, and agreed. "No Bugs. But what are you doing on this island? It looks deserted."

The girl nodded quickly, and grabbed onto a nearby tree branch, much like a monkey. "Come on, I'll show you my home."

Zero just followed her, as she climbed along the tops of the forest, the nearby wildlife trying to avoid him. Once they arrived, it was more like a tree fort, that looked like this:

2-18-09treehouse1.jpg

Zero whistled. "Nice place."

Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe sighed and said [B]Of course you are a demon eater right?[/B] Shiroe said as he adjusts his glasses [B]My Father told me about Them [/B]Shiroe said as he walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13749-kyuuketsuki/ said:
@kyuuketsuki[/URL]
Jun pursed his lips; Shiroe had actually caught his full-on attention now. "How did your father know about Dea?" He questioned, a single brow raised.

Well thats a story for another day Shiroe said as he looked at his dormroom Oh we are here Shiroe opened the door and said I dont mean to brag but this place is the best right? Come in come in! @kyuuketsuki

Moriko opens one of her bags and takes out many different boxes filled with small plants and places them around her room, trying to settle in.

((Doing chores :P ))

Jun mentally huffed when he avoided the question and followed Shiroe inside when he walked in. He didn't really like the dorms that much; they were always too crowded. The dea stared at shiroe dully when they got inside,"now what?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Slaxt said:
Clover says quietly "like me..." He looks up at Elizabeth "So.. What kind of pizza do you recommend?"
Elizabeth shrugs. "How about we each get what we want on half of the pizza, does that sound good to you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]I watched blue intently and listend to her story until she pulled the knife out. I wanted to pay attention to her but I couldn't help the fact that she held an angelic weapon. I looked over at blue as sadness for her filled my eyes "I-I'm so sorry blue. I-I didn't know if I'd known i never would have..." I said as I sat there and seeped in her story

[/QUOTE]
she shrugged" im not upset that he was killed " she smirked" to be honest im surprised it wasnt sooner , he was a shit head , but was my friend . im sad hes gone " she at next to im and put her head on his shoulder

I watched blue the hole Time smiling a little and kind of moving to conform to her position when she layed her head on my shoulder "oh" I said still a little worried about blue but I didn't show it. "So you did sleep well blue"

@Sixxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun snickered,"I wiped my family out long ago. Poof, completely incinerated," he said this while he looked around, moving his hands to be held behind his back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back