• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*realizes it's gonna get a bit deadly and summons my gun blade and shoots 3 shots at Akira attempting to stop him from killing Shizuya*

Note: the bullets are soul bullets...im basing my character's weapons off of a game character's weapons so...yea...i dont know if that will disintegrate or not so yea xD and i really wanna do this @Fukushima Akira

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla trailed her gaze over Isabella and her son. With a brief, silent sigh, Layla removed her arm from around her son and turned her back to the two of them. She didn't want to drag her son, nor his potential girlfriend into anything dangerous. Disappearing after removing herself from him, Layla reappeared to be slumped against the wall of her home, only a few feet from her sibling, well, older sister. "Luna....I need help."
Luna, seeing Tasuke crunch up beside her, raised her brow and slowly brought herself closer to him. "Are you injured?" Just as she started to turn around and sit Tasuke down on the sofa, Layla came out of nowhere and slumped against the wall, asking for help. This made Luna widen her gaze, especially with seeing her sibling bleeding at the mouth. "Layla...who?" Luna then was silent. The damage done to hell, as well as Akira must have her in pain. This brought another thought. What in the hell was Akira doing that was hurting her sister so? Luna grit her teeth and held them both up, Tasuke and Layla, setting them both down on the sofa.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke turns to look at Layla, clutching his chest and gritting his teeth, "S...see to her first. I...I can m..manage." He breathed heavily, it was strained and painful, beneath his clothes his chest flashed red repeatedly, but slowly fading in and out of colour. He leaned his head back to try and relax himself.

Slaxt said:
Sora thinks about it for a second "I dun't know I'll go anywhere." Sora looks down blushing as his stomach growl "I'm just hungwy..."
Yoruichi grins, "I guess I'm hungry too." She crouched down and points with her thumb to her back, "Piggy back. It will be quicker."

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke turns to look at Layla, clutching his chest and gritting his teeth, "S...see to her first. I...I can m..manage." He breathed heavily, it was strained and painful, beneath his clothes his chest flashed red repeatedly, but slowly fading in and out of colour. He leaned his head back to try and relax himself.

Yoruichi grins, "I guess I'm hungry too." She crouched down and points with her thumb to her back, "Piggy back. It will be quicker."
"O-ok." Sora slowly gets on Yoruichi's back "I hope ish not too fast..." Sora says as he puts his tiny arms around her.

Luna blew her breath. It would be complicated, but she would take care of them both. Shutting her eyelids, Luna reopened them to reveal them glowing in a clear white light. Her hands, extended towards them both. For now, she could only temporarily remove their pain and take it into herself. As she did so, her teeth grit against each other. Her brows furrowed, and her arms twitched. Soon enough, she dropped her arms to her sides and breathed heavily. The pain in them both would be gone, developing in her. She had about ten hours to determine a way to help them both, before they were forced to carry their burden once again. Taking deep breaths as she spoke, Luna returned her gaze to normal. "You will be fine...for..now."

Slaxt said:
"O-ok." Sora slowly gets on Yoruichi's back "I hope ish not too fast..." Sora says as he puts his tiny arms around her.
As soon as Sora was on her back, she held onto him tightly and sped off at immensely high speeds that would usually kill a person, but Yoruichi was too skilled to falter to such a thing as a 'usual person', she also protected Sora from being torn to shreds. In no time at all she made it outside of a McDonalds. "Here or somewhere else?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna blew her breath. It would be complicated, but she would take care of them both. Shutting her eyelids, Luna reopened them to reveal them glowing in a clear white light. Her hands, extended towards them both. For now, she could only temporarily remove their pain and take it into herself. As she did so, her teeth grit against each other. Her brows furrowed, and her arms twitched. Soon enough, she dropped her arms to her sides and breathed heavily. The pain in them both would be gone, developing in her. She had about ten hours to determine a way to help them both, before they were forced to carry their burden once again. Taking deep breaths as she spoke, Luna returned her gaze to normal. "You will be fine...for..now."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke felt the pain lift from his chest, but his body still felt weak, he quickly got up, stumbling slightly but regaining himself he kissed Luna on the forehead, "Hang on darlin'." He stuck his hand in his chest slowly, pushing slushy ice to the side as he grabbed his crystal heart, slowly pulling it out of his chest until it was in his palm. It glowed, slowly fading in and out of it's redness. Tasuke looked at Luna, "Will you do something for me? It's um... cheesy... and um... pretty important."

Kaname signed briefly, before extending his hand out towards Mio. He was currently oblivious to any and all actions, well up until a pain in his head caused him to drop his arm to his side and lift his opposite hand to his head. Grunting, Kaname backed away from the door where Mio stood and backed against the far wall, hunching his upper body forwards.

Luna eyed Taduje for a silent, brief moments, before finally tilting her head to the side. She wasn't sure what exactly it was that he had in mind, but the mere cheesy thought had her curious. It also brought her attention away from the doubled, harsh sensations of immense pain she was feeling. Nothing she could do, Luna straightened her posture as best she could, even with it hurting. "Very well...Speak now."

LonelyAssassin said:
As soon as Sora was on her back, she held onto him tightly and sped off at immensely high speeds that would usually kill a person, but Yoruichi was too skilled to falter to such a thing as a 'usual person', she also protected Sora from being torn to shreds. In no time at all she made it outside of a McDonalds. "Here or somewhere else?"
Sora blinked and the next thing knew he was at McDonalds "U-Umm.... H-Here is fine... H-how are yew so fast...?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname signed briefly, before extending his hand out towards Mio. He was currently oblivious to any and all actions, well up until a pain in his head caused him to drop his arm to his side and lift his opposite hand to his head. Grunting, Kaname backed away from the door where Mio stood and backed against the far wall, hunching his upper body forwards.

Luna eyed Taduje for a silent, brief moments, before finally tilting her head to the side. She wasn't sure what exactly it was that he had in mind, but the mere cheesy thought had her curious. It also brought her attention away from the doubled, harsh sensations of immense pain she was feeling. Nothing she could do, Luna straightened her posture as best she could, even with it hurting. "Very well...Speak now."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke rubbed the back of his head and let out an awkward chuckle, "Is it okay if I place a section of my heart in yours?... It will stabilize the pain I'm feeling. It's okay if you don't want to, but I don't wanna see you hurtin' for me."

Slaxt said:
Sora blinked and the next thing knew he was at McDonalds "U-Umm.... H-Here is fine... H-how are yew so fast...?"
"It's my speciality little one." She allows Sora to get off and takes his hand, walking into the front entrance to the restaurant, "Pick whatever you like. I'll pay."

LonelyAssassin said:
"It's my speciality little one." She allows Sora to get off and takes his hand, walking into the front entrance to the restaurant, "Pick whatever you like. I'll pay."
"Ummm... Chicken Nuggets!" Sora said cheerfully. He then looks up "I-ish ok I can pway..." Sora takes out a roll of money. "I-ish on me..."

Slaxt said:
"Ummm... Chicken Nuggets!" Sora said cheerfully. He then looks up "I-ish ok I can pway..." Sora takes out a roll of money. "I-ish on me..."
Yoruichi was surprised at the sudden roll of money, "What's a little kid like you doin with all that?" she said, stepping in front of him as to hide what he held, "This will make you a target ya know?" She said, slowly taking it into her hands, she tucked it back into his pocket. "I'm paying."

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi was surprised at the sudden roll of money, "What's a little kid like you doin with all that?" she said, stepping in front of him as to hide what he held, "This will make you a target ya know?" She said, slowly taking it into her hands, she tucked it back into his pocket. "I'm paying."
Sora looks up at Yoruichi "B-but... Fine... I guesh I'll let yew pay..." Sora smiles "But I wants orange juish and Chicken nuggets!"

((ok I will probably be asleep then if its more then 2-3 horse from now))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ It's only been a day or so. ”
...♆Kuroh spoke as he observed Caden's new form, clearly unaffected. He soon continued as he closed his eyes and placed his left hand onto his head♆...

“ Cool form. You've become a Transcended Demon, right? I can tell from your power density. ”

tumblr_n2jhnqi5z61sozv4xo1_500_zpszscnuln1.gif

((( I won't be replying with Kuroh until later today, as I have to focus on Akira and Kenji for a while. )))

[/QUOTE]
"Wow only a day? It's been around 2 hundred years for me."Caden sensed that Kuroh was scanning his power density. "I know it's sick right?! I hardly ever needed to my powers in the demon world so It's like I have so many powers that I don't know what any of it does yet!" Caden said looking at his hands as they glowed with dark energy. Caden watched the women appear into view Is that Layla.... and Kuroh's mother!? I was suppose to kill her..but who cares about that its been over 200 bloody hundred years!.. Caden watched as she disappeared. "Well umm the real reason I came here was to get my trumpet. And you have a barrier set up...so could you let me in?"

Shiroe waved goodbye to them and went to check out where the power was coming from Wait,I cant leave Sora and Yuroichi just wandering around i need to make them go to a safe place Shiroe called Yuroichi Yuroichi,Come here fast you should be at safe place

@LonelyAssassin @Slaxt

(Anyone here?!)

waiting on Akira...i kinda shot a few shots at him but....eh im just waitin...kinda bored to see how Akira reacts to the soul shots i shot at him)))

Asphyxiated said:
Shizuya looked up at him, a snarky remark escaping his mouth along with the blood,"took you long enough. I think I grew some stubble waiting." He knew his position in this predicament, but didn't care anymore despite the fear that spread from his spine to his finger tips.
...♅Akira spoke as he brought his gun up towards Shizuya's head. Suddenly, tow shots were fired, but not from Akira. As they approached, they were disintegrated into nothing. Akira slowly looked around the the shots origin, seeing a female♅...

“ So you want to join in on the fun? ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla trailed her gaze over Isabella and her son. With a brief, silent sigh, Layla removed her arm from around her son and turned her back to the two of them. She didn't want to drag her son, nor his potential girlfriend into anything dangerous. Disappearing after removing herself from him, Layla reappeared to be slumped against the wall of her home, only a few feet from her sibling, well, older sister. "Luna....I need help."

[/QUOTE]
...♆After seeing his mother in that state, Kuroh followed. He didn't want her to be travelling alone. He spoke, soon appearing infront of Luna♆...

“ Damn it dad. Where are you?! ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira spoke as he brought his gun up towards Shizuya's head. Suddenly, tow shots were fired, but not from Akira. As they approached, they were disintegrated into nothing. Akira slowly looked around the the shots origin, seeing a female♅...

“ So you want to join in on the fun? ”

...♆After seeing his mother in that state, Kuroh followed. He didn't want her to be travelling alone. He spoke, soon appearing infront of Luna♆...

“ Damn it dad. Where are you?! ”

[/QUOTE]
*lowers gun blades seeing the bullets disintegrate*

''well i cant watch as you kill him, what has he ever done to you?''

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Hey please help me find Sora's CS)

[/QUOTE]
(Sora doesn't have a CS he is Slaxt's other side)

"Ok then..." Caden said annoyed after Kuroh disappeared Jeeze could of just did it quickly before he left...I guess I have to follow him cause I'm not leaving without my trumpet Caden teleported beside Kuroh and said "Can you please just let me through the barrier so I can get my trumpet and leave?" @Fukushima Akira

(night)

Slaxt said:
Sora looks up at Yoruichi "B-but... Fine... I guesh I'll let yew pay..." Sora smiles "But I wants
orange juish and Chicken nuggets!"
Yoruichi walks into McDonalds and up to the counter, "Could I get Chicken Nuggets and one of them bottled orange juices please, I'll have a Big Mac Meal with milk as a drink." She grins and looks at Sora, "Go find a table."

@Slaxt[/URL]

(Anyone here?!)
(Yoruichi sped off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back