• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slaxt said:
(It went fine!)
That's great!!))

Shizuya fell back onto his bum when the two started fighting, watching them with dull eyes. He would've ran, but the open sores on his feet prevented him from doing so. so he sat with his legs crossed, spitting out the blood that rose from his insides as he tried to regain his strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
“ That's right. Continue fighting me. Lower your guard, and I'll tear you to shreds. ”

...♅Akira grinned maniacally as he spoke, not worried at all of the spears. As they drew closer, the spears seemed to disintegrated before they reached him♅...

tumblr_static_tumblr_m92xsuudit1r7ptfqo1_500_zps2tsugmmq.gif

...♅Akira turns his back to Himeragi as her bullets continuously got disintegrated as they approached him. He vanished, appearing directly infront of the male sitting cross-legged on the ground. He manifested his other pistol in his free hand. He now held both of his pistols, Dusk and Dawn. Dawn was a silver-white coloured pistol, Dusk was a black pistol. He spoke to the male as he lowered his guns to point at the male♅...

“ I no longer have any use of you as I have a new play toy. Now goodbye~ ”

...♅Akira fired both of his pistols once, first was Dawn, then it was Dusk. Each power-infused bullet pierced the male's head and stomach♅...

tumblr_mm6klfwB6u1spoy79o1_500_zpsrn3s41za.gif

Shizuya stared up at The man when he appeared in front of him, his feature distorting into a shocked grin just before he was shot. His body limped over, any sign of life leaving him along with the red liquid that pooled against the ground. The moment his heart stopped beating, as did the effects of his acidic poison, stopping his movement of eating away at the cement and anything else it had come in contact with.

*seeing the man dies, Marbas disappears and i drop to my knees*

''what....what is he...?''

“ I am the God of Death, Time and Darkness. To you, I have no name. You will only know me as your guide to the after-life. ”

...♅Akira laughed maniacally as he watched Shizuya fall back onto the ground, lifeless. He then looked at Himeragi with his piercing, fiery-orange-red eyes, a grin on his face. He had already scanned Himeragi's body. He spoke to her, a low, dark tone being within his voice♅...

“ I can feel your fear from here. As you are now, you are no longer useful to me. You may now run for your life without fear of me pursuing you. Believe me when I say.. you won't get another chance. ”

alucard-o_zpsuub6r45s.gif

You do realize that you're questioning him on his species while the only chance he is giving you to run is slipping away, right? ._.))

LOLMAN101 said:
((@Fukushima Akira im waiting for your reply to Caden))
((( Kuroh is with his Aunt, mother and Isabella in Luna's home (I think). Plus, Caden isn't restricted by the barrier, due to it still being his dorm room. Also, the barrier disappeared when Kuroh left his dorm room. )))

Asphyxiated said:
You do realize that you're questioning him on his species while the only chance he is giving you to run is slipping away, right? ._.))
i can always ask my subordinate, Add to teleport me >.> he kinda controls time and space so i guess he's immortal due to all the clones he made of himself)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i can always ask my subordinate, Add to teleport me >.> he kinda controls time and space so i guess he's immortal due to all the clones he made of himself)))

[/QUOTE]
Teleporting can only go so far ._.

Considering

Akira is the being of death, time and darkness..))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*thinks about Kuroh for a second*
''a-are you...a transcended being...?''

[/QUOTE]
“ So you are staying? Good. I killed that man quickly, and as a result, I didn't get to savour his dying expression. However I guess I'll kill you slowly, so that I can see yours.. ”

...♅Akira said, shrugging off the question. His maniacal smile returned, spreading across his face. He held up his hand towards Himeragi and spoke, Himeragi's skin suddenly tightened, one layer of skin stripped off of Himeragi's arm as he did so♅...

“ I know! I'm gonna rip the skin off of you, layer by layer! That'll give me the perfect chance to savour your agony before you die! ”

tumblr_m13gb8EChv1rrmvgko1_500.gif

Asphyxiated said:
Teleporting can only go so far ._.
Considering

Akira is the being of death, time and darkness..))
huh...you just made an idea spark....Add vs Akira...both who can manipulate time...i wonder who'll win)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]huh...you just made an idea spark....Add vs Akira...both who can manipulate time...i wonder who'll win)))

[/QUOTE]
((( Akira would win, considering he is unaffected by time. Not to mention he can decay anything he touches, and can just increase his power to solidify the molecules in the air around Add, stopping him from breathing and halting teleportation all together. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ So you are staying? Good. I killed that man quickly, and as a result, I didn't get to savour his dying expression. However I guess I'll kill you slowly, so that I can see yours.. ”
...♅Akira said, shrugging off the question. His maniacal smile returned, spreading across his face. He held up his hand towards Himeragi and spoke, Himeragi's skin suddenly tightened, one layer of skin stripped off of Himeragi's arm as he did so♅...

“ I know! I'm gonna rip the skin off of you, layer by layer! That'll give me the perfect chance to savour your agony before you die! ”

tumblr_m13gb8EChv1rrmvgko1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
*suddenly falls through a space crack beneath me and it closes placing me in a dorm that has a window that allows me to look over at Akira*

''sadistic psychopath...how come he reminds me of Allucard from.....''

*slaps self*

''baka! why are you thinking of anime now...?!!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]how come he reminds me of Allucard from.....''

[/QUOTE]
((( That's an unbelievably idiotic thing to write. In an RP, Anime that exists in the real world doesn't exist in the RP. If they did exist, nobody would be able to use Anime pictures for their characters.. )))

*a purple space crack then appears next to Akira*

''what the- Add, if your gonna tell me that there is a mission for me and to get into the portal, atleast place it where i can walk into it!!''

*opens the window then jumps out and lands besides Akira and runs past him going toward the portal*

''cant play right now, see ya!''

*goes through the portal*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That's an unbelievably idiotic thing to write. In an RP, Anime that exists in the real world doesn't exist in the RP. If they did exist, nobody would be able to use Anime pictures for their characters.. )))

[/QUOTE]
then....il just go ahead and say Allicrad instead of Allucard...and srry i dont usually RP with pictures or gifs of anime >.< im used to RP from my other game...the reason i RP here and not the game cuz....theres barely any rps there that are interesting....)))

...♅Akira laughed as he saw Himeragi fall through the space crack. He could have prevented it, however he didn't. He smirked and lowered his hand, sensing Himeragi close by. He then watched her leave through the space crack beside him. He laughed and spoke, placing his hand onto his chest as he laughed♅...

“ What an idiot, not even able to teleport far away. ”

tumblr_ng8c6llbkk1tgmqbfo1_500.gif

...♅Akira sensed Kenji's power returning to normal and the wound healing. He soon vanished, appearing beside Layla in his normal form. He spoke as he kneeled down, forcing a smile and disregarding everyone else in the same room. However, even with the fake smile, his eyes were filled with sadness♅...

“ I'm back. Sorry for leaving you like that, I had something to take care of. Are you okay? ”

1352883317_2_4_zpsgqljsblc.jpg

--------------------

@Mashiro Shiina|

--------------------

(((
@Himeragi Seiker: Here's a basic understanding of what Akira, Kuroh and Kenji are:

Transcended Beings:

Transcendent Beings are beings who are free from the constraints of the material world, as in they aren't affected by the limitations of physical existence and are also independent of it. There are, and will always be, only five. Ragnarok
-Deceased-, Akira, Kenji, Kuroh and The Watcher.

Transcendent Beings are physically and mentally beyond essentially all forms of harm or other ways to influence them (outside of other beings of similar status or some specific instances), and have powers that are supernatural and magical to the outside viewer. While they can enter into the material universe, becoming immanent, their true being is outside the existence and thus both independent and outside everything that happens to their manifested/avatar form. It should be noted that only a Transcended Being can truly end another Transcended Being's life.

As Transcended Beings are able to perceive the existence in a completely different and transcended way, they can achieve things that are beyond the understanding of lesser beings, for example, a children's toy built by them could be used as a dangerous, and unstoppable weapon by the lower races.

Euphoria:

Euphoria is the kingdom which lies outside of existence. It is the place where Ragnarok once ruled with his family, Akira and Kenji. After Ragnarok's death, Akira became the new God-king and now rules Euphoria. Euphoria is where all Gods and Goddesses go when they die. Akira can also grant others access to Euphoria when they die, allowing them to ascend to Euphoria instead of Heaven or Hell. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]and i dont think il get near him despite i only know isabella)))

[/QUOTE]
(Girl...shut the, fuck, up...

I got way too much on mental.

I learn from what I been through-)

Luna's gaze ran over towards Akira once he appeared in the room. A sigh of relief, but a growl of frustration left her lips at the same time. She said nothing to him, but simply covered her sleeping sibling in a blanket. She was happy that her sister was fine for the time being, as well as the fact that Akira was calm, which would lessen the pain felt. Nodding her head to her own thoughts, Luna brushed at her siblings hair carefully, a gentle hum rbling her mouth as she waited for Tasuke's response.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Luna's gaze ran over towards Akira once he appeared in the room. A sigh of relief, but a growl of frustration left her lips at the same time. She said nothing to him, but simply covered her sleeping sibling in a blanket. She was happy that her sister was fine for the time being, as well as the fact that Akira was calm, which would lessen the pain felt. Nodding her head to her own thoughts, Luna brushed at her siblings hair carefully, a gentle hum rbling her mouth as she waited for Tasuke's response.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke looks towards the Fukushima and then back to his crystal heart, he lets out a sigh and section of the heart fall off, cracking free from it - he catches it with his spare hand and looks back at Luna who was taking care of her sister,

"Okay then. Are you ready? This may hurt." He said pushing his heart back through his chest, holding the spare crystal in his other hand.

Slaxt said:
"Okie!" Sora walked off to search for a table. He saw one near the window so he got in it and sat down. "I can't wait fer chicken nuggets!"
(Sorry was asleep... Had to wake up early for doctors..)
A moments later, Yoruichi arrived at the table with a tray of food, she placed it down on the table and sat on the opposite side. The chicken nuggets and orange juice on his side of the tray and her big mac meal with milk on her side. She opened her box and huffed at the burger that was in front of her,

"They get away with theft here. Should've renamed it small mac." She pouted and bit into a fry.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled behind the kiss with a wave of warmth that spread to the back of his head and heart as he pressed his pale lips against Mahiro's own soft ones. The black ears on his head fell backwards in reaction to the contact. He was so happy right now that it make his heart ache, but didn't dare to separate his lips from Mahiro's. Letting go of him wasn't something he plan on doing either, pulling him near until they couldn't possibly be any closer, and pulling more. Lids closed over their eyes as he leaned into the kiss passionately, but gently.
Mahiro tilted his head to the side, to allow a better position as they kissed, Vex seemed more passionate today - he didn't complain though, it made him feel great, a warmth spreading throughout his body and he could easily feel it resonating through Vex's too. He too didn't want to let go or pull away, all he needed was this person, they could be the last two on earth and he'd be happy - and probably better off.

"Thank yew for getting me teh food!" Sora started stuffing his face with chicken nuggets and french fries. "So dericious~.."

(@LonelyAssassin)

Sixxx said:
(@AsongOfIceandFire umm nooo i replied ill re post it )
"And all my land around the cabin?" she said skeptical she was trying to figure out what he we as trying to be a friend to her or a pest " for the god of chaos you sure are trying to be nice to some one like me"
Ansom chuckled. "You only get the cabin. Sorry." He nodded. "Do you find it surprising that I am nice?" He asked. "Chaos is neither good nor evil, yet it is both." He smiled and kissed Blue on the cheek. "I am actually quite friendly." He laughed before his mood darkened and he shoved her out of the door. "Hurry up and grab whatever pathetic animals you wish to keep and returnt to your cabin." He commanded before sitting on the ground. "You have twenty minutes." He warned.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Girl...shut the, fuck, up...
I got way too much on mental.

I learn from what I been through-)

[/QUOTE]
well that was hurtful...)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back