• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and gulped and thought What is she gonna do?Ahhh she is so beautiful

[/QUOTE]
Yoruichi's face gets close to Shiroe, her teasing grin pursed upon her lips, she whispered her next words carefully and thoughtfully, "Thank you, for the clothes. Purrrvert. Hehe." She then moves away quickly but gracefully, skipping over to the entrance to the dorm.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking, soon finding a male on the ground. He spoke as he etched closer to him, his fiery red-orange irises focusing on him. He maintained his maniacal grin. Akira had been pushed past the point of anger and rage. He was in his God of Death, Time and Darkness form, a form he had never wanted to use♅...

“ It was you.. wasn't it? You're the one who harmed my younger brother. Just admit it, I only want to have some fun with you.. ”

tumblr_ngjpwqg7031retk94o1_500.gif

--------------------------------------------

[/QUOTE]
"Wah...I didn't mean-" Shizuya was silenced when he realized that there was little chance this man would listen to him. He quickly climbed to his feet and backed farther away as he stepped closer. Something itched at him to run, and was only growing by the second, but he had to get better control of his feet again. Tapping his toes against the ground quietly in anxiousness.

“ Oh. You want to run? Tell you what.. ”

...♅Akira observed the male scramble to his feet. He soon spoke as he held three fingers into the air, his maniacal grin remaining. He spoke the last four words in a quiet tone, almost whispering♅...

“ I'll give you three seconds to run.
See how that goes~

tumblr_mua57kxRAG1rmzunto1_500_zpsx2irdd2e.gif

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi's face gets close to Shiroe, her teasing grin pursed upon her lips, she whispered her next words carefully and thoughtfully, "Thank you, for the clothes. Purrrvert. Hehe." She then moves away quickly but gracefully, skipping over to the entrance to the dorm.
Shiroe began blushing as he stood there for awhile and said to Yuroichi Hey!I am not a purrrvert

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ Oh. You want to run? Tell you what.. ”

...♅Akira observed the male scramble to his feet. He soon spoke as he held three fingers into the air, his maniacal grin remaining. He spoke the last four words in a quiet tone, almost whispering♅...

“ I'll give you three seconds to run.
See how that goes~

tumblr_mua57kxRAG1rmzunto1_500_zpsx2irdd2e.gif

[/QUOTE]
Shizuya knew he probably wouldn't make it far at all, especially not in his current state, but he ran nevertheless, attempting to avoid the throngs of people traveling through the school yard as he did so. He coughed the more he ran, the metallic taste of blood settling on his tongue once again. What the hell is happening?!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe began blushing as he stood there for awhile and said to Yuroichi Hey!I am not a purrrvert

[/QUOTE]
All she does it chuckle in response and open the door, walking outside, she didn't say where she was going. She just wondered if he'd follow. She ran down the hall away from the dorm.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe followed her running shiroe ran fastly to catch saying Hey!Where are you going?! you should atleast tell me!
@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"It's a surprise!" She says, running through more corridors, passed classrooms and around pupils. She made her way outside into the courtyard.

Sora slowly got up and sat back down. "I bwoke my arm... Pwease someone help me.." Sora sees Yuroichi. He says weakly and quietly "Pwease fix it..."

Slaxt said:
Sora slowly got up and sat back down. "I bwoke my arm... Pwease someone help me.." Sora sees Yuroichi. He says weakly and quietly "Pwease fix it..."
Yoruichi stops running and sees Sora, she appears next to him and knelt down, "Awww, of course I'll help you." She gently takes his arm into her hands, carefully lifting it as to try and not hurt him, "Sorry if this stings."

Sora winces "I-I fell off the woof and I bwoke it.." Sora looks up "Sthupid wock made me twip..."

Slaxt said:
Sora winces "I-I fell off the woof and I bwoke it.." Sora looks up "Sthupid wock made me twip..."
Yoruichi pulls up Sora's sleeve and looks at his arm for a moment, she then places another hand on it and closes her eyes, "Be careful next time."

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi pulls up Sora's sleeve and looks at his arm for a moment, she then places another hand on it and closes her eyes, "Be careful next time."
Sora winces again"Y-yes ma'am.." Sora then smiles and hugs Yuroichi "T-thank you for being so nice"

Slaxt said:
Sora winces again"Y-yes ma'am.." Sora then smiles and hugs Yuroichi "T-thank you for being so nice"
"Woah, it's ok." Yoruichi fixes Sora's arm, her hands glow and his body is fixed all over, not just including the broken arm - a refreshing feeling would come over him as though he was a new. She then hugs him back.

A thin thicket of black lashes pulled from each other after a moment of exposer to the day's bright rays. Two soft-visioned irises peeked through the parted lace to reveal the source of the warmth radiating onto his chest; it laid so close but yet felt so far from him in its restive and peaceful state. A slender hand raised and traced the lines along the pale light that danced across this creature's arm with a gentleness that he barely knew possible. His heart swelled as the delicate touch continued to travel up the solid ocean of soft flesh until his fingers reached the very edge of the warm creature's jaw where they tenderly cupped the area beneath as rustic hues indulged kindly in gazing upon this creatures lovely visage. This creature-- this person, is the only one who made Him feel as if someone had turned a page in his never ending story and left only the sweetest words remaining there. Vex crumbled at the temptation to stir this sleeping thief of his heart and started planting kisses on the male's face; his head, his cheeks, his nose, and eyes. Everywhere that he could reach whilst he pulled him into his embrace. It wasn't a gesture of sensual or vulgarness, but rather a moment of sweet clarity in his sea of monsters. The cause of this bone-warming feeling was an easy answer, and he whispered his name in between each kind peck," ma- hi- ro~"

@LonelyAssassin

Sora moved his arm "Woah... Dats cewl!" Sora got up and started moving around "Everyting feel new! Thank yew so much!" He hugs Yuroichi tighter "I neber go yer name..."

(@LonelyAssassin)

Slaxt said:
Sora moved his arm "Woah... Dats cewl!" Sora got up and started moving around "Everyting feel new! Thank yew so much!" He hugs Yuroichi tighter "I neber go yer name..."
(@LonelyAssassin)
Yoruichi smiles and lets out a laugh, "It's no problem. You can call me Yoruichi." She had to admit she enjoyed hugs, it made her smile and feel warmer.

Asphyxiated said:
A thin thicket of black lashes pulled from each other after a moment of exposer to the day's bright rays. Two soft-visioned irises peeked through the parted lace to reveal the source of the warmth radiating onto his chest; it laid so close but yet felt so far from him in its restive and peaceful state. A slender hand raised and traced the lines along the pale light that danced across this creature's arm with a gentleness that he barely knew possible. His heart swelled as the delicate touch continued to travel up the solid ocean of soft flesh until his fingers reached the very edge of the warm creature's jaw where they tenderly cupped the area beneath as rustic hues indulged kindly in gazing upon this creatures lovely visage. This creature-- this person, is the only one who made Him feel as if someone had turned a page in his never ending story and left only the sweetest words remaining there. Vex crumbled at the temptation to stir this sleeping thief of his heart and started planting kisses on the male's face; his head, his cheeks, his nose, and eyes. Everywhere that he could reach whilst he pulled him into his embrace. It wasn't a gesture of sensual or vulgarness, but rather a moment of sweet clarity in his sea of monsters. The cause of this bone-warming feeling was an easy answer, and he whispered his name in between each kind peck," ma- hi- ro~"
@LonelyAssassin
Mahiro stirred, the touch didn't wake up so suddenly, it woke him gently and lovingly. He felt his face being pecked at, it made him smile even though his sleep was interrupted he wouldn't have had it interrupted so wonderfully by any other person. His body filled with energy again and his arms that were slumped on Vex tightened into a counter embrace. His eyes fluttered open, allowing the flight to flood into them, but the only thing he cared to see was his lover's face.

"Good... Morning~"

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi smiles and lets out a laugh, "It's no problem. You can call me Yoruichi." She had to admit she enjoyed hugs, it made her smile and feel warmer.
Sora smiles "I liek yew Yoruichi! Can you be my fwiend?" Sora asked with a puppy face.

Slaxt said:
Sora smiles "I liek yew Yoruichi! Can you be my fwiend?" Sora asked with a puppy face.
"Of course I'll be your friend, first I need to know your name as well little one." She says with a soft and warm smile.

A single finger gently traced Mahiro's soft features as he stirred. They were beautiful to him, each and every part, and he couldn't help but break his dazed visage with a sleepy smile when the male's eyes opened and he spoke. Vex didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything; seeing this lovely creature in front of him, and being embraced by him, it was enough to put him speechless in happiness. He wanted to pull him into his arms and never let go, to never let another person touch him or harm him like he had been hurt before. A gleam of painful sadness lit the whites of his eyes as the thought of what could happen in the future attempted to crush his tranquility, but it couldn't succeed past causing his eyes to water. Moments like these were too beautifully precious for him to give it up so easily. Lean arms held Mahiro while he leaned closer and softly brushed his nose against his love's in greeting.

Asphyxiated said:
A single finger gently traced Mahiro's soft features as he stirred. They were beautiful to him, each and every part, and he couldn't help but break his dazed visage with a sleepy smile when the male's eyes opened and he spoke. Vex didn't say anything, he couldn't say anything; seeing this lovely creature in front of him, and being embraced by him, it was enough to put him speechless in happiness. He wanted to pull him into his arms and never let go, to never let another person touch him or harm him like he had been hurt before. A gleam of painful sadness lit the whites of his eyes as the thought of what could happen in the future attempted to crush his tranquility, but it couldn't succeed past causing his eyes to water. Moments like these were too beautifully precious for him to give it up so easily. Lean arms held Mahiro while he leaned closer and softly brushed his nose against his love's in greeting.
Mahiro shifted, sliding his body against Vex so that he could get eye level with him, his face was struck with concern upon seeing his eyes water, it was clear something had irked him and whatever effected him also effected Mahiro. His hand now delicately placed on Vex's cheek, a soft voice escaping between his lips,

"What's wrong Vex?" His featured saddened, he was hoping it wasn't serious, but would be there no matter what the answer.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Of course I'll be your friend, first I need to know your name as well little one." She says with a soft and warm smile.
Sora blushes and says a bit shy "M-my name is S-Sora... N-nice to m-meet you" He starts playing with his fingers and looks down still blushing.

Shiroe gets to where Sora and Yuroichi was and said Yuroichi you........S..houldnt run that fast Shiroe looks at Sora and said Hello,Friend And starts panting

@LonelyAssassin @Slaxt

Slaxt said:
Sora blushes and says a bit shy "M-my name is S-Sora... N-nice to m-meet you" He starts playing with his fingers and looks down still blushing.
@Slaxt[/URL]
"Nice to meet you to." Yoruichi scruffs up his hair and then looks toward Shiroe with a big grin, "You should run faster Shiroe. HAhaha, this is Sora."

I am not that fast! Shiroe said as he looked at Yuroichi as he continued panting Shiroe looked at Sora and said Hey you look like a cool kid Shiroe said as he reached his hands out to Sora

@LonelyAssassin @Slaxt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back