• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiroe went into the the store and walked around the store rubbingt he back of his head hmmmm i think i will buy some beer bottles to share the drink with Yuroichi Shiroe bought some pasta and some foods and snacks and some sweaters and some jeans Shiroe waited for awhile and went out the store humming and going back to school

@LonelyAssassin

...ΨKenji walked around the campus, curious. He was hardly there, considering the current conditions. He continued walking around, shortly before coming to a stop at a bench. He looked over, seeing a black cat. He leaned against the back of the bench and cried comicallyΨ...

“ Why are cats everywhere?! ”

24baad2a8f_94746599_o2_zpsed3gtjya.gif

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe went into the the store and walked around the store rubbingt he back of his head hmmmm i think i will buy some beer bottles to share the drink with Yuroichi Shiroe bought some pasta and some foods and snacks and some sweaters and some jeans Shiroe waited for awhile and went out the store humming and going back to school
@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...ΨKenji walked around the campus, curious. He was hardly there, considering the current conditions. He continued walking around, shortly before coming to a stop at a bench. He looked over, seeing a black cat. He leaned against the back of the bench and cried comicallyΨ...
“ Why are cats everywhere?! ”

24baad2a8f_94746599_o2_zpsed3gtjya.gif

[/QUOTE]
Yoruichi's ears perked up and she ran over, jumping and landing on Kenji's head gracefully, she sits on him, he deep cat voice speaks, "Poor little boy." She looks down at him.

“ Waah~ Get off me, you stupid cat! ”

...ΨKenji soon vanished, appearing within the Fukushima Estate. He spokeΨ...

“ Phew! ”

((( Had to cut it short, going off for an hour or so. I might be able to still be on kik. )))

Shiroe walked into the school and walked towards his dorm he opened it and said I am home! Ohh i miss saying that Shiroe went inside and saw that Yuroichi wasnt there ahhhh maybe she left Shiroe thought as he threw the stuff he bought onto his bed Shiroe takes off his glasses and throws them onto the bed aswell Shiroe then took his robe off and went switched on the tv and sat on the couch and sighed

@LonelyAssassin

Yoruichi huffed, well that was a waste of time she thought when the boy vanished. She soon made her way back to the dorms. She climbed up a tree and jumped into bedroom, she saw Shiroe's glasses and the stuff he had bought. She quietly transforms back and gets changed. She walks into the front room and shoves her hands in her pockets, sticking her tongue out at Shiroe.

"Make me Purr huh? aren't you the Purrrrvert?"

img-thing

Well I'll be goin off to class now.

Hey!Yuroichi you are back Shiroe stood up and looked behind him and said I am not a perrr......Shiroes mouth drops and eyes widen as he sees Yuroichi in new clothes

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hey!Yuroichi you are back Shiroe stood up and looked behind him and said I am not a perrr......Shiroes mouth drops and eyes widen as he sees Yuroichi in new clothes
@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
Yoruichi tilts her head slightly and raises her eyesbrow, "What?" She says adjusting her crop top, "You bought them."

Shiroe satrt

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi tilts her head slightly and raises her eyesbrow, "What?" She says adjusting her crop top, "You bought them."
Shiroe started blushing and started saying Y..Yuroichi You look b...e.autiful Shiroe said as he thought Wow!She looks amazing in that maybe i made the right choice after all

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe satrt
Shiroe started blushing and started saying Y..Yuroichi You look b...e.autiful Shiroe said as he thought Wow!She looks amazing in that maybe i made the right choice after all

[/QUOTE]
Yoruichi grinned, "Why thank you Shiroe, you chose them afterall, you should be thanking yourself." She walked over to him slowly and placed a hand on his chest.

(If anyone wants to RP Sora is on the roof of the school and Clover is in his dorm room)

(@AsongOfIceandFire umm nooo i replied ill re post it )

"And all my land around the cabin?" she said skeptical she was trying to figure out what he we as trying to be a friend to her or a pest " for the god of chaos you sure are trying to be nice to some one like me"

LonelyAssassin said:
Yoruichi grinned, "Why thank you Shiroe, you chose them afterall, you should be thanking yourself." She walked over to him slowly and placed a hand on his chest.
Shiroe looked at Yuroichi and gulped and thought What is she gonna do?Ahhh she is so beautiful

Sora looked down at his feet then the ground "dats a lawng fwall." Sora then stood up on the edge. "I tink I'm gowing to go home" Sora took a step and tripped on a rock he stumbles backwards and falls off the roof. Sora's right arm hits the ground first. Sora started to scream and cry in pain "I BWOKE MY ARM!!"

Caden teleported right in front of the barrier. The only reason Caden was going to use it was because travelling out of the demon world took a lot of energy. However, getting in was simple. Caden touched the barrier and was teleported to Paris Caden could tell because he was only 10 feet away from the Eiffel Tower. Hmm annoying Caden thought before teleporting right in front of his old dorm room knocking on the door. Another Barrier? Come on Kuroh where are you..Caden closes his eyes and used the eyes of humans in the whole city to find Kuroh and in about 10 seconds he succeeded. Caden then teleported behind Kuroh appearing as the way he looked before he died. "Hello!"

*right now, Kuroh's hugging Isabella cuz their dating and im passed out on the floor*

“ Hm? Oh, Caden. Hello. ”

...♆Kuroh said as he looked around, noticing Caden's presence♆...

Huh..._zpsyxywmlxu.jpg

-------------

...ΨKenji vanished from the estate and appeared in the courtyard, walking around campusΨ...

*still passed out on the floor near Kuroh and Isabella and Caden*

ima...go get some dinner first, cya l8r

Sora cried and screamed louder "STHUPID ROCK! YEW MADE ME TWIP AND FALL!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back