• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly shifted her gaze sideways, cupping her stomach with her free hand. Something wasn't right in hell, and that was something she was fully aware of. She wanted to tell him, but she didn't want to worry him. Sighing, she straightened her posture and returned his gaze, a gentle smile playing at her lips. "I need to visit my father is all. Don't worry about anything Aki." Layla then nodded her head in self-approval, tilting her head to the side and shutting her eyelids over her irises in a smile.

Isabella didn't have enough time to dodge Kuroh, and so she was hugged. As he rubbed his face against hers, her cheeks became painted with a light shade of blush. She said nothing, but held a widened gaze off to the side. Her lips were parted as if to say something, but it was nothing more than a look of surprise. The numerous food listings sounded odd to her but one thing was for sure. He was happy.

tumblr_n2wxxcyY5T1sw5ioco2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
“ If it will make you better, let's go see him! ”

...♅Akira spoke as he continued gazing at Layla. He couldn't shake the thought of worry from his mind. All he wanted was for Layla to be safe, and right now, he felt that she wasn't♅...

---------------

“ Oh. Um. Sorry. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he soon stopped rubbing her cheek with his own, stepping back slightly. A large blush was on his face. He stood back and spoke♆...

“ So.. wanna get going? ”

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I am interested in these kinds of stuff i like death i like hell and stuff Shiroe said a

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"Well you're pretty strange aren't you?" She lets out a little chuckle, but doesn't push further, though he probably would.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
So what did i feel?! Shiroe said to Yuroichi Ummmm, Yuroichi may i take of this towel is it ok if i see you naked

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"A Great disturbance, nothing good will come of it." Yoruichi's demeanour then suddenly changed as she chuckled again, "No hehe."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ If it will make you better, let's go see him! ”
...♅Akira spoke as he continued gazing at Layla. He couldn't shake the thought of worry from his mind. All he wanted was for Layla to be safe, and right now, he felt that she wasn't♅...

---------------

“ Oh. Um. Sorry. ”

...♆Kuroh spoke as he soon stopped rubbing her cheek with his own, stepping back slightly. A large blush was on his face. He stood back and spoke♆...

“ So.. wanna get going? ”

[/QUOTE]
Layla blinked. She wasn't going to be able to convince him to allow for her to go by herself. Sighing, Layla shook her head and rested back up against. "No. I'll do it later. I just want to be with you right now." Layla carefully placed herself in front of Akira and hugged him the best she could, burying her face in his chest.

Isabella took a moment to share at him blankly. She took that time to relax herself, allowing for the blush that buried her cheeks to disappear. Taking a gentle but deep breath, Isabella nodded her head and began walking ahead of Kuroh.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Whew,I thought you were going to say yes Shiroe said as he said to Yuroichi Can you pass me the glasses

[/QUOTE]
"No." She giggles again, it was fun to mess with him, watching him struggle so.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Oh come on! Shiroe said as he accidently fell on the bed trying to find his glasses Please just give me my glasses back!

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"Why don't you just remove the towel from your face? I don't care if you look really, i'm just messing around with you."

("Yeah Accidently)Shiroe removed the towel slowly as he fastly ran behind Yuroichi to get his glasses back Soo which species are you? Yuroichi? Shiroe said as he searched for his robe in the wardrobe

@LonelyAssassin

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]("Yeah Accidently)Shiroe removed the towel slowly as he fastly ran behind Yuroichi to get his glasses back Soo which species are you? Yuroichi? Shiroe said as he searched for his robe in the wardrobe
@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"I'm a gifted Human" she said, she lied, but how would he know any different? This was what she would find out.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla blinked. She wasn't going to be able to convince him to allow for her to go by herself. Sighing, Layla shook her head and rested back up against. "No. I'll do it later. I just want to be with you right now." Layla carefully placed herself in front of Akira and hugged him the best she could, burying her face in his chest.

Isabella took a moment to share at him blankly. She took that time to relax herself, allowing for the blush that buried her cheeks to disappear. Taking a gentle but deep breath, Isabella nodded her head and began walking ahead of Kuroh.

[/QUOTE]
“ If hanging around me is causing you pain right now, I'd rather we went and saw your father, so that you will get better. Afterwards, we'll have all the time in the world to be with each other. ”

...♅Akira said as he wrapped both of his arms around Layla tightly, yet at the same time, gently. He looked down at Layla, his power constantly fluctuating due to his shifting mood. He was sad and scared, yet at the same time, he was angry. He knew something or someone had caused Layla pain and he was going to end them. An extreme pain had been surging within his chest since Layla had begun bleeding. This was due to his emotional and physical link to Layla, he would feel pain whenever she did, although Akira's pain would be multiplied by ten. He had been suppressing his pain from showing on his face as best as he could, which worked. He was able to look and talk as if everything was normal. His eyes flashed red for a brief moment before turning back to his regular deep purple colour♅...

hiiroii22_zpswf7ncgks.jpg

--------------

“ So. What are you craving right now? ”

...♆Kuroh followed quickly, soon walking beside Isabella as he spoke to her. He was cheerful to say the least. He looked at Isabella curiously, awaiting her reply. He rubbed his pale coloured scarf as he did so♆...

Wow_zpsse4perjc.jpg

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shiroe said Ohhh.ok what gifts do you have?Shiroe found his robe he wore it and looked at Yuroichi from his shoulder

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"Hehe, nosy ain't ya?" She questioned his own question, she didn't like revealing what she could do, takes the surprise out of everything.

Shiroe adjusts his glasses and says to Yuroichi i am going out if its ok with you?I am going to go shopping? Shiroe said seriously

@LonelyAssassin

"I don't want anything in particular." She says shaking her head, then her expression lights up, "How about some clothes!? Hahaha."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Hah,Ok which kind?Dress Or Sweater or Some kind of pajamas Shiroe said as he looked at the clock

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"Something I can wear outside. No not a dress."

Ok!Shiroe said as he smirked and went off to buy Yuroichi some clothes Shiroe thought as he reached the gate She is probably lying to me..... Shiroe thought as he walked off into the street to go to the market But maybe she isnt bad after all Shiroe giggled as he walked Uhhh why do i have a crush on her.....Shiroe walked towards the market

@LonelyAssassin

Yoruichi turned into a Cat as soon as he left, running over to the window and jumping out of it, she lands on a tree branch and moves around the area, looking for something, she made haste - she had to be quick.

*watches Kuroh and Isabella and smiles a bit*

Mind: haha atleast their happy....

*the smile on my face soon became a parting of my lips as i put my hand on my stomach where Kuroh kicked before and fell to my knees closing both eyes*

''w-wha....K-Kuroh...w-what did you put in that kick..?''

*soon falls over to the side past out*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back